Confession

Accept Me!

Your POV

I sat in my desk uncomfortably as I waited for our homeroom teacher to arrive. I gazed out the window, their he was. Yi Fan. My desk partner. Well known as Kris. I always had a minor crush on him. But lately I have been more drawn to him. "Hyung!" Jongin, well known as Kai, a friend of Yi Fan's shouted from a far. Causing Yi Fan to turn around, "What do you want?" He said coldly as he continued walking towards my direction. "Hyung, don't be such a mood killer; I heard a really cute girl likes you." Jongin said putting his arm around Yi Fan's neck. "I already like someone." Yi Fan said shrugging Jongin's arm off. "Is it that girl?" Jongin shouted as Yi Fan sped down the sidewalk. "Eh, oh well." Jongin said turning around and walking the other way. "Hey, Sora." Kris said when he settled himself in the desk beside me. "Hey, Yi Fan. " I said continuing to stare out the window. "So, how have you been?" He asked. I turned to look at him. I studied his face closely. Flawless. His sparkling eyes, and his manliness showed. His tattoo, on his left biecep. "Haha, you asked me that yesterday. Same as always." I said smiling. "If you don't mind, what does your tattoo mean to you?" I asked looking at his arm. "Oh, that, it is my zodiac sign." He said rolling his sleeve up. "Oh, interesting. " I said. "Well I will get out of your way." I said resuming my gaze outside the window.

~~~~~~~

Kris' POV

I glanced over at Sora every so often. I had a massive crush on her, and I couldn't really gather myself to ask her out. But I finally did, when Kai confronted me early. I realized that, maybe if I don't do this now, that she might have a crush on someone else. I didn't wanna humiliate myself. When class ended I tapped Sora on the shoulder. "Hey, could I talk to you on the rooftop after school." I said casually. "Yeah, sure." *Alright, good Yi Fan sometime to think of what to do or say. "Yi Fan!" Yi Fan," Sora said waving her hand in front of my face. "Uh sorry what's up?" I said casually. "I dropped my pencil and it's under your foot could you get it?" she asked in a soft tone. I nodded and handed her the pencil. School finally ended.

~~~~~~~

Your POV

Yi Fan asked me to meet him on the rooftop afted school. I am shaking up. What if he is going to tell me something I don't want to hear? I put away my stuff in my locker and ready myself for something I am not totally perpared for. I walked up the stairs to the rooftop, quivering with my horrible thoughts rushing through my head constantly. "Sora," Kris said when I opened the door. "Hey, Yi Fan what's up?" I asked trying to play casually. "I dunno the sky?" He said pointing to the sky. I chuckled and shrugged. "I been meaning to ask you this for a while now," he paused. Heaving a heavy sigh, "Here goes nothing. " He whisphered. "I like you, I was wondering for a long time if you would maybe wanna go see a movie, or go out for dinner today or tomorrow." He quickly said. He sighed with relief that he had the courage to do it.

~~~~~~

THIRD PERSON VIEW

Sora smiked widely when Kris confessed. Kris hung his head low not wanting to meet her gaze. "Yes. Yes yes yes!" Sora said hugging Kris. He returned the hug, but still surprised she agreed to it. "I had a crush on you for a while now." Sora said blushing and looking away from Kris. "I had a crush on you when I first laid eyes on you." He confessed. She became ruby red not daring to look at him. "Sora," He cooed softly. She turned her head slowly, and her lips touched Kris' he kissed her passionately. "You are my girlfriend now." He said before continuing kissing her with much more passion.