Its Just a cold

Hyungs love

Sungjong opened his eyes slowly. They were sore and stiff, not wanting to open all the way. He bright up his hands and rubbed his eyes, getting them all the way open. Once his vision focused he sat up and stretched a bit. His throat was sore and scratchy, tickling all over. He coughed into his hand, the sound wheezy and dry. He groaned and slid on his sweater and slippers, sliding out to the living room and laying down on the couch. All the other members were up already, on their phones and computers. Dongwoo and Hoya were fighting over the little bit of chicken that was in the fridge while sunggyu yelled at Myungsoo and Woohyun to start making food. He noticed Sungjong and went over to him. 

"Yah, you slept really late. Go get up and help Sungyeol with the laundry. I have to talk with the manager for a minute." Sunggyu said sleepily before walking off to the managers room. 


Everyone groaned and slowly got up into a circle, starting to play Rock Paper Scissors to see who will cook, do the dishes, and the laundry. Sungjong watched from the couch, coughing again. Dongwoo looked over and went to him, feeling his forehead. 

"Guys... I think Jongie has a fever. He feels really warm." 

The others quickly came over, Sungyeol grabbing a blanket for him, Woohyun going to get some medicine and water, Hoya feeling sungjongs head to verify. 

"Yeah, he is... Myungsoo, get him a pillow, please, I'll tell Gyu and the manager Hyungs.." Dongwoo said, pulling back from Sungjong. 

He went over to the the managers room where sunggyu was, knocking. "Hyungs, Sungjong is really sick. He's burning up and coughing really 
bad..."

"Excuse him from schedules then, they're not too important today." The manager said. 

Sunggyu sighed. "I bet he's faking it."

"Hyung he has a fever, he's not faking it. Come see him.." 

Dongwoo took sunggyus arm and dragged him to Sungjong. The maknae was under a blanket, eyes closed. He was pale and sweating. Sunggyu sighed and felt his forehead. 

"Sungjong you're staying home, we'll all be back in a few hours. Have the manager Hyung get you anything of you need it." 

Sunggyu told the others to get ready and they did so. Dongwoo made Sungjong some soup and have him more medicine. "Call if you need me okay? Ill try and be home soon..." 

Sungjong nodded, not wanting to talk. He just felt miserable and didn't want to be left alone at all. He was feeling needy and clingy. After about an hour he texted Dongwoo asking him to come home. Dongwoo snuck away from the schedules and went back to the dorm. He came over to Sungjong and felt his forehead. 

"Aish.. You're still sick. I think you need a doctor......" 

Sungjong nodded weakly. He felt awful. All he wanted was attention, but not a Doctors attention. "Hyungie, stay with me?" 

Dongwoo stayed and cared for him for a short while until someone came into the dorm. It was Hoya, he'd snuck off to find Dongwoo. He come over and sighed. "Aish.. Hyung Gyu wants you, go back, ill watch Jongie and make him more soup."

Dongwoo kissed sungjongs forehead and have Hoya a light hug. "Thanks... Get well Jongie! We need our Maknae smiling again!"

Hoya curled up on the couch with Sungjong, letting him sleep. The poor maknae was so pale and weak. Hoya rubbed his back and his hair. He hated seeing Sungjong like this. Hoya texted Myungsoo to come take over, he'd get caught If he stayed any longer. 


Myungsoo came over and took the sleeping boy into his arms, letting him rest. "Go back, I've got this. Woohyun is coming to help me..." He whispered. 

Hoya left and Woohyun headed in his way to help out Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungjong woke up on Myungsoos arms, the smell of soup coming form the kitchen. He looked at Myungsoo who smiled at him.

"Hey sleepy.. Woohyun is making you some soup. Did you rest well?" 

Sungjong gave a weak nod. He are the soup after Woohyun took his temperature and gave him more medicine. Sungjongs phone began to go off constantly. 


"Maknae get well. Ill be there to help you soon. I promise" it was sunggyu.

Sungjong smiled a bit and texted back. "Thanks hyung"

He was sure not to let the others see. He smiled and thanked them. "You'll get caught if you stay, it's okay. I'm fine on my own." 

The others left slowly after making sure he had more medicine and anything else he wanted. The manager and Sungyeol showed up with some lunch for him about ten minutes later. 

"Jongie are you okay? Sorry Gyu was so mean earlier...." Sungyeol said softly, wiping some swear from sungjongs head. 

Sungjong nodded and smiles, sharing the food with Sungyeol as the manager made some calls. After a while they went to gather the rest of the boys to take them home. Sunggyu had already left when they were supposed to get in the van. Sunggyu ran to a flower shop and bought Sungjong a bouquet of roses and a bear. He ran home and surprised the maknae with the gifts. 

Sungjong grinned when sunggyu wrapped his arms around him. "Im sorry I was so mean this morning. I was worried and didn't know how to show it... I hope you're doing better.." 

Sungjong wrapped himself around sunggyu, nuzzling against him. This was what he wanted the most. Even through he spent he while day cuddling with the members sunggyus hug gave him that satisfaction he wanted. 

The other members walked in and away their hug and all the gifts. They were all confused and a little upset, Dongwoo mostly. But they sighed and walked over. "Yah, none of that around us...." He said. 


Sunggyu pulled away slowly and chuckled. "You guys go out, I'll take care of him from now on." 

They all went our for food and shook their heads. "I saw that coming." Hoya mumbled. 

"Damn leader always gets what he wants.." Dongwoo groaned. 

The others just laughed at Dongwoo. They all liked Sungjong of course, who wouldn't? But no one had to know that. 

Sunggyu Carried Sungjong to bed and tucked him in with the teddy bear, setting the flowers beside the bed. He crawled in bed with the maknae and fixed his hair. "Don't worry, I'll make you feel better." 

Sungjong was blushing and grinning as he hugged sunggyu. Finally he was content and felt like be could Actually be cared for. 

The other boys all talked about their day with Sungjong and finally texted sunggyu. "Just Kiss him already and he'll get better!" 

Sunggyu laughed at the text and replied. "Go eat and leave us alone"
But of course he kissed the younger.

Sunggyu pecked his lips softly when he was smiling. Sungjong blushed harder and held him closer. 


The next day all of the members were bedridden. Sungjong had gotten them all sick. The managers ran around like crazy giving out medicine and calling doctors. The boys were all laying out in the living room. Sunggyu holding Sungjong close, Dongwoo laying on Hoya and Myungsoo, Woohyun asleep next to Sungyeol on the arm of the couch. All of them were bundled up, coughing and sneezing. Sunggyu smiled softly and kissed sungjongs lips. 

They all felt like , but were happy they didn't have to go to practice. Everyone was happy in some sense at least. Sungjong was thankful for his Hyungs help. 

"Thank you all... Sorry I got you all sick.." He smiled, speaking with a hoarse voice. 

They all nodded. "You're welcome.. And it's okay.." They said. 

They got in a group hug and squeezed the younger tightly. "We love you Jongie!"