Nine tailed fox

Destiny


Naeun came back to her sences after a minute still traped inside Kyu's hug. She immediately broke the hug and stared at Kyu in shock. "Naeun, miande I was so sorry for you it made me hug you. Jinja miande Naeun if I made you uncomfortable. Kyu siad in a pleading face. Naeun stared at him for a minute and nodded. "This all happened because of me. You must be hating me" Kyu said sadly. Naeun shook her hear gesturing "No". Kyu sighed. "Come I'll take you home" Kyu said. Naeun nodded. On their way back Kyu asked oif she want some ice cream. "No" she said softly. Then they both walk ahead silently. They passed a cotton candy truck. Kyu saw Naeun looking at the cotton candies. He immediately turned back and baught her 10 cotton candy packs. Naeun was shocked to have this much of cotton candy at once. "You can eat them slowly" Kyu said smiling and hand hand overed the cotton candies to her. Naeun smiled and took them. "You'll remember me each time you take a bite, won't you?" Kyu asked smiling. Naeun nodded in agreement smiling. They started walking again. "I like cotton candy" Naeun said surpricing Kyu. He was so surprised of hearing she talk. Kyu stared at her and smiled. "appa used to buy me them" she said sadly looking at the fround. "mmmm your father should have loved you very much" Kyu said. "mmmm" Naeun sounded saying yes. They came to her house. "Then, I'll see you tomorrow Naeun. Good night" Kyu said. Naeun nodded and greeted good night back and went inside. Kyu waited till she close the door behind her.

Meantime Sulli was furious for not finding Kyu any where around the Uni. She was standing beside the car waiting for Kyu. But, he never came. She saw Sungmin passing by. "Hey you" she called. sungmin turned back to see who caleed him and saw Sulli. 'Come here" she ordered. sungmin obeyed and came to her. "Where's kyu Jong?" she asked. Sungmin scratched his head trying to remind where he saw Kyu at last. "ah! he went to drop Naeun" Sungmin said. Sulli got so angry her ears turned to red. "What!!!" she yelled. Sungmin ran away. "agh!!!" Sulli sounded irritated and angry. "Ok, let's see" she got on the car and driver drove away.

Kyu went home and rushed tohis room before anyone see him. The phone rang and Mr.Kim answered. It was Sulli. "uncle... no no mean appojji" she sounded cute and innocent. "appa..... didi Kyu come home? He didn't show up in the evening. I was so worried." She told in a fake really caring voice. "ah Sulli, yes he came home. Didin't he showed up? I'll give him a piece of my mind" Mr. Kim told. "ah appa don't do that" Sulli said. "Don't worry. Then I'll hang up. Give my regards to your family" Mr. Kim said. "Kyu!!! come out now!!!" Mr. Kim yelled. 

"Why didin't you come with Sulli today? where did you went? answer me you rascal!" Mr. Kim yelled in anger. Kyu was helpless in the middle of living room. Mrs. Kim kept standing beside with a long face. "Answer me!" Mr. Km yelled again. "I, I ,I" Kyu couldn't come up with a lie. "This is the last time I'm giving you Kim Kyu Jong! If you didn't do as I told, I'll not consider as you my son any more!" Mr. Kim shouted. "Your engagement is only 5 days away. is this the way you should treet your future wife?. Look how caring she was. she called here to ask about you, and you ignore a good child like that? From tomorrow do as I expect. I won't tell you agiain." Mr. kim said angrily. "She's definetly a nine tailed fox" Kyu thought in dissapointment.