Jae's Back

-Blocking My Beloved Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AWWWWW~ YOU GUYS LEFT COMMENTS!! AND TRUE TO MY WORDS!! HERE'S ANOTHER CHAPTER <3 KK~ REMEMBER...

NO COMMENTS... NO UPDATES OHOHOHOHOHOHO~ *EVIL AUTHOR >:3

 

 

A week passed by… and SM High was buzzing endlessly because they are missing their goddess…

The student seems gloomly without you greeting them with your sunshine presence and good mornings.. even Mr. Yoo seems down  and even though he’s grateful by your gifts… he wants you yourself to give it to him…

“the school seems so dull…”

“I miss my goddess…”

“oh jae… where ought you be… your romeo will not sought happiness without you by his side…”

Lay would expect him to be busy since he’s the one who would be in charge with you gone temporarily… but even the council seems to stop working…

“is it me… or the atmosphere seems to die now?” suho said, he knew you went back to Canada from luhan and he wonder why you suddenly did that…

“it’s us without our sunshine…” chanyeol was poking his egg rolls lazily hoping you would pop out any moment in the cafeteria..

Kris mood even decreased with you no longer around… he was shocked when lay told him you’ve gone back to Canada… and he blame himself to push you off your limits…

he thought that his planned in jeju was going to work… oh how wrong he was… taeyeon though… seems really happy lately… even though the atmosphere was dead she still smiles and laugh merrily… luhan scowled at her behavior because she knew she can be relief now with you no longer in her sight…

luhan had been feeling bad for taeyeon because of how you treated her… but now that she felt delight with you no longer here… he take all of that back…

 

 

“come on guys! We’re still young… we should have some fun… who wants to go to the arcade after school?” she beamed excitedly at the boys but they just sighed or text you gazillion message hoping for you to reply…

“hmm… how about ice cream?” taeyeon look expectantly at kris… but kris just sit there like a statue feeling lost and empty without you…

“jae used to take us to the ice cream parlor… she pinky promise to buy me an ice cream…” chanyeol reminisce the past with you when you accidently elbow him in the stomach and promise you to buy him all the ice cream he want and you kept your promise…

Taeyeon frown at the lack of response and gave up… she thought that she could turn them to the old time before you transfer… but she’s starting to think that it’s not going to work…

Suddenly chanyeol phone ring… he just fished his phone out thinking it would be someone unimportant bothering him and his thoughts about you but when he saw the caller ID he jump and squeal leaving the boys shock..

“what the hell yeol?!!”

“it’s JAE!!!”

“WHHAATTTT??!!”

Now the whole cafeteria was looking at chanyeol with curious and envy eyes since their goddess is calling him..

“JAE!!! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?! I CALLED YOU GAZILION TIMES AND EVEN TEXTED YOU NONSTOP?!!! ANSWER ME WOMAN!!”

“geezzz chanyeol… I see your volume of voice haven’t change… did you miss me? awww… you’re a cutie yeol!!!”

“of course I missed you!! You’re driving us crazy here!!! The school seems dead without you and I’m goin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter