Plot/Storyline

Once upon a fairytale time Fb roleplay! NOW OPEN!

Once there existed a separate world. one where every fairy tale creature existed. And quite happily too. They had their kings, their lands, and their castles. They had their oceans, and islands, and even their own set of wild creatures. They lived this way for thousands of years, new areas showing up when new stories were written. This place was called The Enchanted Realm. Things went on as they always did, until one day a curse banished them all from this world, and brought them to a town in the real world. On Earth. The creatures all took on human forms, and human names in order to blend into the world around them, but they each retained their own powers, personalities, and knowledge of who they truly are. Welcome to Story Brooke. Here is a town where humans rarely stray, and creatures never leave. A town where everyone coexists, and hides in safety. It is a place where ogres and banshees can walk down the street with out fear of pitch forks or guns. A place where witches and princesses can live out their lives safe from the dangers of human kind. 

Come join us, and find a safe haven to be yourself. There's no need to hide anymore.