One

Willing To Let You Go
Eight year old Hyuna came in to the mansion shyly and always hid behind her mother's back when she first came into the Kim mansion. She had been an only child and she found it amusing to have two extra brothers at the new house. But she was timid.
 
"Hyuna, you're our new sister. Call me Sunggyu oppa!" Eleven years old Sunggyu said with a smile, patting the girl's back who had her thumb inside .
 
"Oppa..." She said shyly.
 
Myungsoo just stood behind his brother, but Sunggyu grabbed him and pushed him toward the little Hyuna. "Yah Kim Myungsoo, be nice to our sister from now on!"
 
The guys brought Hyuna out to play a lot. They grew closer and they loved each other. Sunggyu, being the oldest always gave in to his siblings, especially Hyuna. He just loved his only sister. 
 
Myungsoo, on the other hand, was the same age as Hyuna. Sometimes, he was just hard-headed and he never want to lose to the same age Hyuna. Sunggyu would usually scold him whenever he made Hyuna cry. 
 
*
 
Hyuna grew up to be very beautiful. Who doesn't like her in school? All guys would go gaga over her. She had the body, brain, looks, and money. She was the definition of perfect. Her smile always attracted opposite . She was surrounded with a lot of friends, but a lot of girls were jealous of her because of perfection. But she never worried, since she had two protective brothers who always got her back.
 
Sunggyu was a bit older, so he didn't really know who her friends were or where she went with her friends. But Myungsoo was different. Since they were same age, they usually got into the same class. They were always together. They shared same friends. They went to school together and all. 
 
Things went allright. When Hyuna was 17, Sunggyu had to move to the States to pursue his studies. Hyuna was sad about being separated with her big brother. But she would give him a call often. 
 
She was now in college and Myungsoo went to the same college with her, they were in different department though.
 
Hyuna spent a lot more times with Myungsoo than Sunggyu that she felt something different about him. She loved him, more than a brother. It had been a while and Hyuna had been keeping it. She had been keeping it for God knows how long. It might have been since she was in elementary or middle school, she couldn't remember exactly when it all started.
 
She knew it was wrong, especially when everyone knew them as siblings. That's why she kept it to herself. She tried having boyfriends, but she was never over Myungsoo. How could she when they live under the same roof?
 
That afternoon, she just hung up her call with Sunggyu when Myungsoo came in from the front door. 
 
"I'm home!" He announced.
 
"Oppa!" Hyuna shouted excitedly seeing her brother. She had always called him oppa even though they were same age. Her mom told her to. "You're back early."
 
Myungsoo let out a smile. "Where's Mom and Dad?"
 
"Mom's out to the mall and Dad is still at the office. It's only 3pm." Hyuna told him. Then she eyed that something was different from Myungsoo and she just could tell from they way he'd been smiling. "What's with your smile?"
 
Myungsoo laughed softly and locked Hyuna's head playfully with his arm, "You're always so nosy, you know that?"
 
"Yah! Let me go!" Hyuna yelled.
 
Myungsoo chuckled and released his arm from her head. "I'm in love."
 
"You are?" Hyuna's heart dropped. It wasn't something new. He brought his past girlfriends home in the past, but judging from the way he smiled, this girl was important. "Who's the unlucky girl this time?"
 
Myungsoo eyed her, "Promise me you'll be nice to her. She's very important to me. She might become your future sister-in-law."
 
Hyuna snorted.
 
"I'm serious this time, Kim Hyuna. You better not chase my girlfriend away this time." Myungsoo said in a serious tone. He remembered his past girlfriends broke up with him because of his sister. Hyuna would either hate them or pull a prank on them. Sometimes, she would say bad things about Myungsoo to his girlfriends, causing them to leave Myungsoo instantly. But Myungsoo always chose Hyuna's side whenever his past girlfriends didn't like her.
 
There was a pang in her heart when he said it. He never had a serious relationship in the past. This time, it seemed pretty serious. Hyuna looked at her step-brother with a hurtful eye that she brushed away. She then said jokingly, "Fine. I'll be nice to her, after I pull a prank on her."
 
"Yah Kim Hyuna!"
 
She giggled and let out her tongue playfully at him.
 
*
 
Hyuna sneaked into Myungsoo's room that night. She couldn't fall back asleep after having a nightmare. It was her habit, moving into one of her brothers' rooms whenever she had a hard time sleeping.
 
She lay quietly on his bed beside him and pulled over his blanket to cover both her and Myungsoo's body.
 
Myungsoo seemed to realize Hyuna's presence as he opened his eyes a little, "What are you doing here?"
 
"I couldn't sleep, oppa. Can I sleep with you tonight?" Hyuna said innocently.
 
Myungsoo sighed. "Did you have nightmares again?"
 
Hyuna nodded.
 
Myungsoo put his arm gently around her body and caressed her head, "Don't worry! It's just a dream. Oppa's here."
 
*
 
Myungsoo brought his new girlfriend over for dinner on weekend. Everyone welcomed her with a smile. They had dinner together. Hyuna's mother made a big deal when she knew Myungsoo's girlfriend was coming over, so she had quite a feast on the table.
 
Hyuna was exceptionally quiet that night. She saw how beautiful the girl was and she felt a pang of jealousy inside. She could see the way Myungsoo look at his girlfriend. She could never be in that position now, or ever. Her heart was throbbing in pain. She had never been hurt this much before. 
 
"We're so happy to have you here, Suzy." Hyuna's mother said with a sweet smile. 
 
"Thank you for having me here, Mr. and Mrs. Kim. The food is really delicious." Suzy smiled and Myungsoo caressed her head gently.
 
"Our kids are grown up, yeobo." Mrs. Kim said almost had tears in her eyes.
 
Mr. Kim just smiled warmly at his wife. 
 
"Sunggyu has a girlfriend in US. Myungsoo has Suzy. How about you, Hyuna? When are you introducing us to your boyfriend?" Her mother asked.
 
Hyuna choked on her drink. 
 
"Yah! Drink slowly." Myungsoo scolded her. He grabbed Hyuna's glass and tapped her back gently. He then looked at his mother. "Hyuna's just a kid, mom. How could she have a boyfriend? She can't even take care of herself."
 
Her mother just smiled. "Aigoo. What a caring and protective brother..."
 
Brother? She wished her mom never got married to his dad. Then none of this would have happened. She wouldn't have to tell everyone that Myungsoo was her brother. She would be able to look him in a different way than she always did. Then she would be able to confess her feelings. She wouldn't have a forbidden love like this. She didn't have to keep her feelings to herself. It hurt. 
 
When dinner was finished, Myungsoo brought his girlfriend up to his room. He showed her his proud room around to her. Hyuna helped her mother with the dishes. Her mom had cut different kind of fruits and told Hyuna to call her brother and Suzy.
 
Hyuna lazily walked upstairs to his room and she forgot to knock, her habit. She opened the door only surprised to see Myungsoo and Suzy making out on his bed. Hyuna quickly closed the door back, feeling grateful that Myungsoo didn't see her.
 
She then ran back to her bedroom in tears. She covered , still couldn't believe what she just saw. She wanted to die. She hated it. She hated that she had to see that scene. It jus wouldn't go out of her mind. The scene of them kissing kept replaying in her mind. She clutched her chest in pain with her tears falling down like waterfall.
 
She opened her diary and wrote on it. It was her habit to write whenever she felt sad or happy. But today, she was very broken. Myungsoo seemed happy, but it wasn't her that made him that way. Of course she knew he wouldn't look at her that way since she had always been his little sister and she would always be his little sister... That would never change.
 

Hello. This would be a short MyungAh story. 

I hope everyone enjoy reading the first chapter  :)