Sequel. (:

Shoot Me

Minyoung POV

I stood in the kitchen watching him sitting on the sofa as he stared at the picture of her.

It's been two years since the incident happened.

The way he pointed the gun to her head and pulled the trigger, the scene would never be forgotten.

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Daehyun POV

I miserably failed as I tried to escape the man's grip as he pulled me back.

As ___________ said her last words, I broke down into tears.

What am I going to do without her? How am I going to live after knowing that Minyoung & I were the reason of her sacrafice?

BAAAAAMM!! (Please insert a sound of a gunshot. T^T)

"_______!" I yelled as the man pulled the trigger.

I watched as blood ran down her head, dripping onto the floor.

"___________!!!" I yelled again. 

Tears ran down my cheeks, same goes to Minyoung. We looked like a total mess, but we didn't care.

"Let them go." The man smirked and walked out with the other men following.

I ran towards __________  and untied the rope that were tied around her wrist as they let us go and I quickly brought her into my arms.

"_________...why did you do this? I could have been the one that they killed.." I tried hard to speak properly.

"Daehyun-ah..don't say that.." Minyoung cried and placed her hand on my shoulder.

"What am I going to do without you? Who am I going to go to if I need any relationship advices?"

"Let's go to the police station.." Minyoung suggested also trying to speak properly.

I looked at Minyoung, then back at _________.

"I-..I'm going to miss you ________.." I stared at her then after a few minutes of crying and sobbing, I finally let her go, and ran out the empty building with Minyoung to the police station.

 

END OF FLASHBACK AND DAEHYUN'S POV

 

Minyoung POV

I decided to walk towards him and sat down next to him. I wrapped my right arm around his shoulder and nuzzled in his neck and also stared at the photo of her. I sighed and her last words came back to mind.

Daehyun..I love you. Always have, and always will.

Her words echoed in my mind which bothered me. *Would they be together if I weren't here? Would she still be here, if I haven't seperated them a few feet apart?*

You frowned and decided to not think too much.

"Daehyun-ah.." You finally said.

"Mm?" He replied.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm..fine.."

You could hear the sadness in his voice. His voice was hoarse and you knew that he was trying hard to hold his tears back.

"I-..I just don't understand why she would do that.." Daehyun added.

You pursed your lips.

"If she didn't make that sacrafice, we wouldn't be here together, right?" You looked at his sad expression.

"She..sacraficed herself for our love.. I feel horrible.." You saw tears running down his cheeks.

You sighed and sat straight, turning him so he could face you. You cupped his cheeks and looked at him in the eye.

"I feel horrible too Daehyun, but it wasn't anyone's fault okay? Even though she's no longer here with us..I'm here. I'll take care of you, and I'll love you like a bestfriend and your girlfriend, just as if she were here to do that to you.." You wiped his tears.

Daehyun looked into your eyes and gave a small smile.

"I love you, Minyoung.."

"I love you too Daehyun. It's getting late, so let's go sleep okay?" You smiled and stood up as he did the same.

You interwined your fingers together with Daehyun and walked to bed with him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Is this a bad sequel!? Bc

Lol, I hope you guys like it ? ouo

Leave comments if you need to. Thank you and deuces.~ <3