Final

Let It Go
XSYKOTICA
"Luna, wake up." Ten year old Hoseok whispered as he lightly shook his younger sister who was sleeping soundly. "Luna, wake up." He said a bit louder this time.

Luna mumbled inchoherent words and slowly opened her eyes. Her vision was blurry at first but it slowly cleared and saw her brother's face in front of her. "What?"

"Let's go out and play." He grinned.

"But it's night time and I'm tired." Luna whined and pulled her blanket close to her.

"Aww, come on, Luna." Hoseok shook her again. "I want to see the phoenix again." His eyes sparkled with excitement.

"I don't want to hurt you." Luna mumbled as she looked down. "Don't you remember the last time I almost burned you?"

Hoseok blinked and chuckled. "I remember but still, I want to see the phoenix again." He pouted as he blinked at his little sister. Hoseok would never use aegyo to anyone but his younger sister. It was a rare scene to see him do aegyo and Luna couldn't say no when he does it.

She gave up and sighed. "Okay."

"Yes!" Hoseok cheered quietly and pulled Luna out of her bed, making her stumble. "Let's go~"

 

The two were in the lobby of their home as Hoseok urged Luna to use her powers. She was hesitant at first but with her brother's constant encouragement, she slowly brings forth her power. Fire swirled and danced around her as Hoseok watched the fire dance around her in awe. As the fire continues to dance around her, Luna slowly called out her phoenix, hoping that her phoenix won't hurt her brother this time. The fire stopped dancing around her, as a sharp cry was heard. The fire phoenix flew around in circles before it landed behind Luna.

"That tickles." She stated as her phoenix nudged its head in Luna's neck. She started giggling as she softly pushed her phoenix's head away. "Elulusia, I want you to meet my brother. Try not to hurt him this time, okay?" She said softly as she looked over to her brother.

Hoseok had been staring at Elulusia in awe. He had never seen a beautiful fire phoenix in his life and he was glad that Luna had some sort of power control over fire. Ever since he saw it the first time, he had fallen in love with Elulusia when Luna had secretly summoned her. Elulusia had accidently attacked him when Hoseok had startled the phoenix and Luna couldn't stop her in time because she was shocked to see her brother. Luckily, their parents didn't find out and the injury Hoseok had wasn't serious.

Elulusia screeched as she flew closer to Hoseok as he stared at Elulusia. Even up close, he adored the phoenix. Once Elulusia landed in between Luna and Hoseok, she nudged her head against Hoseok's chest. Luna nodded her head, to encourage her brother to her phoenix's head.

"Don't startle her though." She warned as she sat down.

Hoseok nodded and reached his hand out slowly. Elulusia's eyes bore straight into Hoseok's and he flinched but he kept reaching out. Elulusia observed Hoseok, as she waited to see what Hoseok was doing. Seeing that he mean no harm, she allowed him to pet her head. She flapped her wings twice, making Luna chuckle at her pet's behaviour.

"She likes it."

"She does?"

"Yeah. She flaps her wings twice if she likes something."

Hoseok's lips formed an 'o' and retracted his hand. Elulusia made a sound and nudged her head against his hands. Just as he was about to reach out to pet Elulusia again, thunder and lightning struck, which startled Elulusia. The phoenix screeched as it unknowingly used its fire, showing how scared it was. Luna called Elulusia to come to her but with the constant thundering, Luna's voice couldn't be hurt.

"Oppa!" Luna screamed when Elulusia sets off an explosion. Elulusia was called back but Luna couldn't move. She was flung back against the corner of the lobby, covered in cuts and burns.

Hoseok, her brother however was unconscious on the floor and with Luna's constant screaming for her brother had woken up her parent's. It took time for her father and mother to arrive. The two gasped to see their son on the floor unconscious. Her father ran over to Hoseok while her mother ran to her. Luna began to feel guilty.

*I shouldn't have called her out. It's all my fault.* She thought as she started crying. Her mother hushed her and carried her up and ran back over to her husband who was hugging Hoseok.

"How is he?" She asked as she tried to calm Luna down.

"He's not waking up. We'll have to go that person." Her father said as he turned to Luna. "Luna sweety, can you tell me what happened?"

"Why did you use fire?"

Luna hiccuped as she tried to calm herself down as she wiped her tears away, which kept falling. "H-Hoseok-oppa wanted to see Elulusia again. He wanted me to use fire. I refused at first but he kept saying it was okay. Elulusia was startled by the thunder."

 

Ten years has passed and Luna was now 17 years old and Hoseok was 20 years old. The two had grown distant. Luna avoids her brother's attempts to get her out of her room. Ten years, she had been locking herself in her own room. Ever since Elulusia caused that explosion, Marie (who was a doctor and a magician), had erased Hoseok's memory of Luna's powers. Even though he acts like he doesn't know of Luna's powers, he knows. During the past ten years, bits and pieces of memory fragments were flashing through his mind everytime he walks into the lobby.

Hoseok hadn't told anyone about this and he doesn't intend to let his parent's or Luna know that he regained his memories back from ten years old. Waking up at the sound of his alarm, Hoseok groans as he sits up. His joints were all numb as he was sleeping in a weird position. Getting out his bed, he went into his bathroom and does his everyday routine.

Holding the hair dryer in his hands, he lazily blow dries his hair as he keeps his hand in one position. A sigh came over his lips as he looks up. Hoseok doesn't like his relationship he has with Luna. He wanted to be close to her and to see Elulusia again but he knew that won't happen. Luna had been shutting herself from everyone. She even avoided him. At first, he was angry at the fact his parent's had forbidded her to leave the house and not understanding why they did that, but after he regained his memories, he knew why.

His parent's were afraid of letting the other's know. *It's all my fault.* He thought as he turned off the hair dryer and placed it back in the drawer. Slipping his shoes on as he walks out of his bedroom, he gazes at his younger sister's door that was two rooms down from his right. "When will you come out?" With a sigh, he trudged out to the living room and greeted his parent's. "Good morning." He put on a fake smile.

"Morning son," His father greeted as he turned the next page of the newspaper. "Going to school today?"

"Yes."

"Are you friends going to come over today?"

"Yes." Hoseok mumbled as he chewed on his bacon. "Why?"

"Just remeber, don't let any of them near Luna."

*You always say that. She's your daughter! How can you do this to her.*

"Hoseok?"

"Yes, mum."

 

While her brother and her parent's were eating breakfast in the dining room, Luna was sitting on her bed, curled up into a ball. The curtains shut closed as no sunlight is seen through the room. The only light that was seen was from Elulusia. For the past ten years, Elulusia had been her only friend and her only comfort. She lets out a sigh when her stomach growls. Elulusia stopped flapping her wings and tilted her head at Luna.

"Be a good girl and wait for me here okay?"

Elulusia lets out a small screech and jumped onto Luna's bed and curled up into a ball. Luna her head before she went over to her hanger and pulled over a navy cloak and wrapped it around herself. She pulled the hood over her head and opened the door a little. She poked her head out and looked to the left and right, to see if her brother was in sight. Seeing that he wasn't, she carefully walked out and closed her door shut. She quietly ran over the hallway and to the stairs. She looked down and heard her brother's voice. She gupled as she took one step down and pulled her hood down lower.

*You can do this.* Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Luna went down stairs but she hesitated to go into the dining room. Her mother looked up and smiled a little as she began to fill up a tray of food for her. Hoseok looked up and stared at his mother before turning his head back to Luna.

"Luna!" He beamed as he was about to get up.

Luna gulped and shook slightly. She ran to her mother and grabbed her tray of food and retreated back upstairs, leaving Hoseok standing. Hose0k sighed and shook his head. He grabbed his bag and left the house. Both of their parent's looked at each other and a sad smile was displayed on their faces.

Setting her try of food on her table after she had gotten back to her room. She ran to her double door window, where the curtains were still closed. She pulled them apart slightly and peered through the window.

"Oppa," She whispered sadly. "I'm sorry." She gazed sadly at his slouched back as she sees him making his way to his friends.

 

Six hours passed and Luna was beginning to get bored. Both of her parent's were out at work and her brother was in school but he would be home soon. Elulusia's yawn snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Lulusia, let's explore the house. No one is home right now."

Elulusia screeched and flapped her wings, which caused some of her art papers fly around. Lulusia was Elulusia's nickname Luna had given to her pet phoenix. Before leaving her room, she remembered to wrap the cloak around her and opened the door. Elulusia flew right out of her room and flew around in a circle. Luna giggled and decided to leave her door open, just in case her brother had came home early. 

"Where should we go?" She asked as Elulusia landed beside Luna. "Hey!"

She chased after Elulusia who had flown towards the lobby. When she got to the lobby, memories from ten years ago flooded her mind. She hesitantly took a step inside the lobby and she lets out a sigh.

"It's okay. Nobody is home. I can be free for awhile."

Elulusia screeched as she let fire danced around her owner. Luna giggled as each fire formed into different shapes. Luna pouted at the poorly formed fire shape of her. She pointed at the fire her and glared at Elulusia, who made a laughing sound before fixing it. Luna spreaded her arms out towards Elulusia who flew right into her arms for the hug.

"I love you, Elulusia." She whispered as she swayed Elulusia side to side.

She gasped when she heard voices from the other side and door sound of the door being unlocked. Just as the door was opened, she ushered Elulusia to go back into her room, thinking that none of her brother's friend had saw her phoenix, but to her dismay one did.

"Luna?" Hoseok was startled to see her out of her room. "What's wrong?"

"Is she your younger sister?" Yoongi asked as he stared at Luna.

Luna stepped back in horror, fearing that they might have saw Elulusia and fire. She pulled down her hood and ran back upstairs, leaving Hoseok and his friends in confusion. She stops in horror when she hears her brother say something about seeing fire. *Stupid me!* She scolded herself and went back into her room and locked herself in there again.

 

On the other hand, Yoongi, who had seen the fire dancing around and the phoenix, he began to feel relaxed. He looked over to his friend and didn't notice that Hoseok was looking at him.

"What?"

"Are you coming in or not?"

"Oh." Yoongi scratched his head and chuckled before dusting the snow off his shoulder and walked inside the house.

Hoseok led Yoongi up to his room. Befoer he walked in, he glanced over to his sister's room before walking in. "Have you done the assignment?"

"Yeah, I finished them."

"You finished them?!" Hoseok exclaimed in shock. "What the hell man." He gripped his hair. "We were supposed to do it together!"

Yoongi shrugged. "I forgot."

"As if you forgot about it!" He rolled his eyes and smacked Yoongi's face with his pillow.

"Yah! Give some respect to me."

"You're only a year older."

"Luna," Yoongi looked up and laid on his back. "So she's your sister? The one you've been talking about lately."

Hoseok sighed and nodded. "She's been avoiding me." *I wish I could just tell her.*

"So she control's fire?"

"Yeah."

"Why is she avoiding you?"

"An accident happened in the lobby ten years ago. It was my fault." Hoseok tousled his hair in frustration. "If I didn't urge her to bring out Elulusia, our parent's wouldn't have locked her inside the house."

"Elulusia?"

"Her pet phoenix."

"Is the her only pet?"

Hoseok shook his head. "She has more but only Elulusia can fit in her room."

"Wait, your parent's lock her inside the house? Why would they do that?"

"They're afraid of letting other's know."

Yoongi raised an eyebrow up. "My parent's doesn't even lock me up. Even if I had accidently froze the house once."

"You live alone now and no one knows about your power but me and the other guys." Hoseok stretched his arms up.

"Why exactly did you call me here for?"

"In hopes that you could open up to her?"

"That's a bit hard. She's completely traumatized."

 

One week since Luna's sudden encounter with Yoongi, she was even more afraid to come out of her room. Luna woke up to loud noises and shoutings. She rubbed her eyes and looked over to Elulusia who was still sleeping. Pulling her cloak over, she opened the door a little.

"Mum?" She yawned. "Where are you going?" She asked as she got to the lobby, forgetting her brother was beside her.

"Your father and I will be going on a holiday." She hugged her daughter and smiled before giving her a stern gaze. "Conceal your powers. Don't let anyone see." Her mother reminded as she pulled the luggage towards the door. "We'll be back in five months. You are not to take one step out of the house."

The door slammed shut and Luna could only sigh. *Are they really my parent's? I can control my powers.* She rubbed her eyes and turned back.

"Luna wait," Hoseok called out and grabbed her hand. "Please don't run away."

Luna slowly breathed in and out and slowly turned to her brother. "Yes?" She asked softly.

"There's someone I want you to meet." He started off slowly. "You already met him once at the lobby by accident. His name is Yoongi. Like you, he can conrtol ice."

Luna stared at him in shock and confusion. *Yoongi? That boy that came to our house? He control's ice?*

Hoseok couldn't take it anymore and sighed. "I'm sorry."

"Eh?"

"Ten years ago, I shouldn't have asked you to call Elulusia out." Luna widened her eyes. Her grip on her cloak loosened and the cloak fell to the ground, revealling her long emerald hair. "It's all my fault that mother and father treat you like this. Yes, at first my memories were gone but after going through this lobby many times, the memories flashed through my head from time to time, so I remember. I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault."

"It is my fault Luna." Hoseok turned her around to face him properly. "I know you can't go out of the house, but please try to talk to Yoongi okay? At least try to get a friend."

"I'll try." She bent down and picked up her cloak and wrapped it around her body again.

Hoseok released his grip on her arm and watched her walk up the stairs and he could see the small smile on her face, which also made him smile.

 

Two months has passed since the two were at home without their parent's and Luna hasn't been confining herself in her room anymore. Elulusia has been flying freely around inside the house and plays with Hoseok sometimes. She usually hides in Luna's room when Yoongi comes over and when Yoongi is over, Luna becomes shy.

"Oppa!" Luna screamed when she woked up, drenched in cold water.

Elulusia flapped her wings and laughed at her. Hoseok grinned, dropped the bucket and ran out of her room. Luna sat up and glared at the bucket before getting out of her bed. Fire swirled around her and her bed and dried it completely.

"JUNG HOSEOK! YOU ARE SO DEAD!" 

 

"Be a good girl okay?" Hoseok grinned as he patted Luna's head. "I'm only going out for shopping and to pick Yoongi up."

"You're so dead when you come back home." She pointed at her brother and smirked.

"Yoongi will be coming over today. Try to talk to him more okay?"

It's been hours since Hoseok left for shopping and Luna was left with nothing to do. Since her parents weren't home, she didn't haven to put on her cloak and Elulusia could roam around the house. She made sure that Elulusia was only up on the second floor so she decided to go down into the kitchen to look for snacks. She grinned, after finding a box of chocolate in the fridge, only to find it's all gone making her drop the grin. With a pout she went to living room and sat on the couch and stared up at the wonderful ceiling.

What seemed like hours, the front door finally clicked opened and Yoongi's voice could be heard along with Hoseok's loud laugh. Luna had already dozed off and just as the two walked into the living room, Elulusia flew down from the second floor and nudged her head against Hoseok's shoulder. Yoongi blinked at the phoenix and tilted his head.

"So this is her pet phoenix?"

Hoseok nodded and chuckled when he saw Luna asleep on the couch. "Yoongi is here." He whispered and a grin. "OW!"

Luna giggled as he had purposely burnt Hoseok slightly. "Oh, um, h-hello." She looked everywhere but Yoongi.

Hoseok left the two to make food as Yoongi took a seat across Luna while Luna sat back down, fidgeting every now and then. *Come on Luna, you can do it.* Elulusia screeched and landed on the couch beside her and curled up close to Luna.

"What's her name?" Yoongi nodded to her pet.

"Elulusia," She smiled slightly, feeling relieved that she didn't have to be afraid. "Her name is Elulusia."

"That's a pretty name." Yoongi smiled. "Do you mind if I call mine out?"

"Do you have a phoenix too?"

Just at the mention of another phoenix, Elulusia snapped her head up and stared at Yoongi and tilted her head. Yoongi chuckled and nodded his head. Luna and Elulusia watched Yoongi in awe as ice surrounded him like clear mist and snow. A small phoenix cry was heard before a ice phoenix flew out from the mist and landed right beside Yoongi.

"This little one is called Skylar. She's four years old."

Skylar raised her head a little and stared into Elulusia's eyes and let out a small cry, making Elulusia flinch at the sudden cry. She burried her head behind Luna's back and nudged it slightly.

"Sorry," She said softly. "Lulusia gets startled easily and it takes time for her to accept another person or pet as friend." She looked up at Skylar and smiled brightly at her. "Approach her more calmly okay? And you'll be friends with her in no time." She reached her hands out and Skylar immediately jumped up and flew to Luna.

Yoongi watched Luna in awe as she played with his pet. Hoseok came into the living room with two plates of pasta and handed one to Yoongi. Luna looked up and glared at Hoseok before going back to playing with Skylar and her pet.

"What do you think?"

"I'm surprised she's able to reach out to Skylar. It took you 2 weeks to get close to her."

"Hey, I'm not someone who can control elements. Besides, Luna has countless of fire pets, so making friends with another person's pet is easy for her."

"Do you think there are other's who will be like us? To be able to control an element?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Who knows. There might be, considering you control ice and my sister controls fire."

"We can't be careless though."

"Yeah." Hoseok gazed sadly at his sister. "I won't be able to accept the fact if you guys were chased away by our people."

"That won't happen." Yoongi grinned. "Oh yeah, have you heard about the ball?"

"The ball?" Luna asked as she turned her head towards Yoongi. "What ball?"

"The King's ball to celebrate his first child."

"There was such thing?" Hoseok blinked and stopped chewing.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Words have being going around that he's planning to hold a ball to celebrate his first child into the royal line. Apparantly, everyone will be invited to attend."

Three and a half weeks had gone by and Hoseok was at Luna's door, shouting at her to get out of her room and get ready for the ball. Although they had lots of time left, Hoseok still wanted Luna to come with him.

"LUNA!"

"I'M NOT COMING!"

"Why?"

"What happens if I accidently use my powers?" She said softly after she opened the door, her eyes locked onto the floor. "Fine." She gave in when she saw the pleading look her brother had in his eyes.

 

As Luna reluctantly walked to the hall where the ball was held, Hoseok and Yoongi were beside her chatting happily. She sighs and llooked down at her lught blue dress. *How did this happen?* She thought as she raised her head up a little and gazed over to Yoongi. Her heart fluttered and immediately thought that Yoongi was really handsome tonight.

She had a feeling that something was going to happen and she didn't like it at all. She closed her eyes for a slight second and opened them agian. Standing in front of the door of the ballroom, she was overwhelmed by the fact they were invited and the huge crowd in the ballroom.

"Wow! Food!!"

Yoongi beamed and ran towards the long table they had various of food made by the chefs. Hoseok chuckled and ran after Yoongi, joining him and left Luna on her own. Luna sighed as she looked around, now that she couldn't find her brother anywhere, she began to feel scared.

*What happens if I use my powers?* She thought as she made her way to the balcony. It felt like hours had passed when she stayed there. She had secretly played with fire on the balcony while she was bored, until someonw startled her.

"Ah!" She jolted up and turned around. She stared at the person in front of her with wide eyes, hoping he didn't see her element.

The boy smiled and held his hand out. "Would you like to have a dance with me?"

"U-Um..." Luna blinked as she tried not to blush bright red.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He chuckled. "My name is Jeon Jungkook."

"I-I'm Luna. Jung Luna." She took his hand shyly as she follwed him to the middle of the ballroom where couples were dancing to the music. "I can't dance."

"It's okay." He smiled. "I'll lead you."

Luna nodded and looked passed Jungkook, unable to look at him into the eyes as he held her close by her waist. She even felt more embarassed as she awkwardly put her arms on his shoulder.

"Is this your frist time in the kingdom?"

"Yes." She bit her lips. "What about you?"

"Well, this is my first time for my younger sister but I have been to many party like this."

"Sister?" She widened her eyes and stared at Jungkook.

Jungkook chuckled. "You're cute." He bluntly said as Luna blushed. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier but not many people have seen me since I never told anyone that I was the second Prince and my father respected my opinions."

"You don't like being known as the... um.. Prince?"

"Royalty isn't my thing. I would rather give it to my sister. She can take over the kingdom once she's all grown up." He confessed and stopped dancing. "You don't seem to like dancing, so should we go out to the garden?"

Sitting by the water fountain in the garden, Luna didn't know what to do or say while the second child of the royal family sat next to her. She never thought the Prince would approach her but it made her think, why her?

"Um, why did you approach me?" She asked as she glanced at him. "I mean, there are other girls who are more prettier than me and um..." She trailed off and instantly felt stupid.

Jungkook laughed and stood up, gazing at the moon. He turned around and smiled at her. "It's just that I felt that I had something in common with you."

"What do you mean?"

"When I saw you playing with fire," She widened her eyes. "I instantly thought, 'Ah, I'm not the only one that can control fire.'" Jungkook looked around and saw there guests around. "Come with me."

Grabbing her hands, the two of them ran towards the east side of the kingdom which actually belonged to Jungkook. On the way, he had told her that the entire east wing had belonged to him and that he didn't need any guards for protection because his father had already knew about his powers. The two of them reached to his training grounds and Luna stared at the place in awe.

"Wow."

"I'll show you something more cooler!"

Fire flickered and danced around him as Luna once again watched him in awe. She never knew there would be more people who would be able to control a certain element.

"Luxon!" He called out and a fire wolf appeared beside him. It howled before it nudged it's head against Jungkook's leg.

Luxon looked up and stared at Luna who just blinked at the wolf but her eyes were sparkling. *It's a fire wolf!* She thought. *I can finally see one for real!*

"What's wrong?" Jungkook frowned. "Luxon doesn't bite."

Luna shook her head. "I'm just happy. I can finally see a fire wolf in person." She smiled and sat down on the ground. She held her arms out and Luxon immediately trotted over to her and snuggled into her, surprising Jungkook.

"Wow." He smiled. "Luxon doesn't really bite people but it usually takes him time to get closer to others."

Luna giggled and scratched Luxon's ears. "I have a soft spot for familiars. I just love them." She immediately thought of Yoongi. "My older brother has a friend, who can control ice. He was the first person I talked to after being locked inside my house for ten years."

"Locked up?" Jungkook widened his eyes in horror. "You parent's locked you up? Isn't that going a bit too far?"

"An accident happened when I called out one of my pets, so they locked me up."

"That's harsh." Jungkook walked up to his pet and Luna nad sat down across her. "I'll let you on a little secret. The whole royal family and the gaurds that work here, the maids, servants and chefs all control an element. Oh, my parent's also control fire." He sent her a wink. "You're more free and welcome to come here. And when you do, just tell the guards that Jeon Jungkook invited you. Okay?"

Luna smiled and nodded.

"Jungkook!" A loud booming voice shouted from across the field and Jungkook immediately looked up.

"Father!"

Luna immediately stood up and greeted the King when he arrived by their side. Luxon still continued to stay by Luna's side making Jungkook pout. The King looked over to Luna and then to Luxon and smiled.

"It's good to see Luxon befriending with another person." He said and turned to Luna. "Tell me child, what element do you control?"

"Fire." Jungkook replied.

Luna looked at him and slightly glared at him. Jungkook caught the glare and stuck his tongue out at her. She rolled her eyes at him and smiled at the King. "Yes, I contol fire."

"Feel free to come here to visit Jungkook okay?"

"A-Are you sure?"

"Anyone who can control an element are far more than welcome to come here and use their elements with freedom. If you know anyone who can control an element, let us know and he can come here as well."

"Ah, then... there's actually someone I know who control's ice. I'll tell him about."

A loud scream was heard from the ballroom, making the King, Luna and Jungkook look up at the direction of the ballroom in alarm. Fire could be seen from far away as the three of them rushed back to the ballroom.

"What is going on?!" The King hollered as he made his way through the ballroom.

No one answered as the guest ran out of the ballrom. Luna widned her eyes as the two figures. Her brother was on the ground with Yoongi beside him trying to move him.

"OPPA!" She screamed and ran to him. "W-What hppened?"

Yoongi shook his head. "I don't know but there was a sudden explosion. Everyone has gone out but Hoseok won't wake up."

Luxon ran over to Luna and howled. The fire in the ballroom was consumed and the smoke was gone. The ballroom was serverly damaged. Jungkook ran over to Luna and Luxon while he looked at Hoseok.

"His burns aren't bad but he needs to be treated. Luxon, change your size and carry Luna's brother to the guest room up on the thrid floor. Luna you go with Luxon. You," He turned to Yoongi. "Can you tell me what hapened?"

Four hour passed since the sudden explosion. Luna, yoongi, the King and Jungkook were all inside the guest room waiting for Hoseok to regain his consciousness. Jungkook had explained the details to Yoongi and he was surprised to know that everyone in the kindom had controlled an element.

"Are you sure it was some girl that did the explosion?" The King asked again.

"Yes, I'm sure of it." Yoongi nodded. "She was some kind of pointy hat. It was like she was a witch that controlled fire."

"That's not good then." Jungkook sighed. "That means she's back and that's not good."

"She?" Hoseok questionned as he sat up?"

"Oppa?" Luna scrambled over to him, her face stained with dried tears. "Are you okay now?"

"I'm fine." He smiled and tousled her hair.

"It's just someone who feels threatened because we can control a certain element. It's been going on for a few years now. I'm sorry if you had to get involved with this."

Yoongi shook his head. "Please don't be sorry." He chuckled. "I managed to freeze some parts in the ballroom so it's not entirely burnt. I managed to do that secretly before she caused the explosion."

"Ah, so you are the person that can control ice? I heard it from Luna." Jungkook nodded over to Luna who suddenly huggd her brother to hide her red face.

*I hate you Jeon Jungkook!* She screamed in her head.

Yoongi looked over to Luna and smiled. *She's slowly opening up.*Two knocks were heard on the door as a maid came inside with two males which happened to be Hoseoks and Yoongi's friends. Park Jimin and Kim Seokjin.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

Before hoseok Hoseok could say anthing, the ceiling cracked and fell down on top of Hoseok. Luna was pushed away before it fell. Luna screamed out her brother's name over and over again as fire exploded from her.

"..na." A soft soothing voice called out faintly. "LUNA!"

Snapping her eyes open as she sat up with with a jolt. Drenched in sweat as she gasped for air.

"It's just a dream." Luna looked up and met with Taehyung's eyes. Her eyes became teary and hugged him.

"It's just a dream." She repeated as she closed her eyes..

 

It had been three months had passed since the incident that happened at the kingdom. Both of Hoseok's friends found out about Luna's powers and had spreaded it around the city, making everyone look at her like a monster. Hoseok has been constantly treated by the King and Jungkook while Yoongi had ran after Luna, fearing other citizens will look at the same way as they did to Luna.

Two months, Luna had been having the same dream and she would always blame herself for making things worse. Sighing, she pushed herself away from Taehyung, a dongsaeng whom she met when she stumbled upon the small city called Elusia. Elusia, was a small city that had people living there and are able to control an element. They were all chased out from their country or home town or some would just leave to get more freedom in using their powers.

Taehyung had found her, passed out on the streets due to hunger and had brought her to his house. Since then, she had been living with him, acting like his older sister. Luna had changed her name to Luna Akashi, hoping that her brother wouldn't be able to find her. Not even Jungkook. Yoongi on the other hand would visit her at least twice a week as he was a full time guaard for the city. He's been living with Park Jimin, someone who was younger than him and controlled water. Jimin was more than happy to let Yoongi live with him and the two became best friends.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked as he searched her eyes. "Noona?"

Luna smiled slightly and nodded. "I'm okay now. Thank you."

"Anything for you." Taehyung chuckled. "Are you hungry noona?"

"Well considering I slept for the whole day, I wout be normal if I wasn't hungry."

Taehyung smiled, feeling happy to know that she was feeling better. "That's good. Jimin-hyung invited us over for dinner. I'm pretty sure Yoongi-hyung would be there too."

"Really?" Luna brightened up as she beamed at Taehyung. "Yoongi is back?"

"You seem more happier to see him than me." Taehyung pouted and looked away.

"Aww, you know I love you."

"Of course I do!" Taehyung grinned and hugged her. "I'll wait for you to get ready."

 

Standing in front of Jimin's house, Luna was very nervous. It would be about a month since she last saw Yoongi since he was always busy. Ever since she came to elusia, her feelings towards him grew bigger and bigger and she was afraid to let him know about her feelings.

"WELCOME!" Jimin beamed as he swung the door open, startling Luna who was in deep thoughts. "Oops, sorry noona."

"It's okay."

"Luna~" Yoongi jumped up from his seat and ran over to her, pulling her into a big hug. "I missed you so much!"

"Oh, um, er, me too?" She rapidly blinked at Yoongi's sudden hug. "You can like let me go now, before I burn you."

Yoongi immediately let her go and grinned at her. "I have something to tell you later." He winked at her and skipped into his room leaving Luna very confused.

Taehyung grabbed her hand and pulled her to the living room and made her sit down. She looked around and sighed. Nothing had changed much except for the fact she had more freedom in terms with using her powers. Elulusia could fly freely around the city and she also made some friends. She wasn't easily startled anymore as she grew up in Elusia. Seeing Luna happy had made her happy as well but she had also missed Hoseok.

*Oppa, how are you doing? Are they treating you okay? Is mother and father angry at me?* She had her eyes closed as she slowly drifts off to her memories back in her home town. She snapped her eyes back open, fearing she'd cry when she remembers the time her fire exploded. She heaves out a sigh and turned around, only to see Jimin's worried expression.

"I'm okay." She tousled his hair. "I just miss him."

"Yoongi-hyung wants to talk to you. He's in his room."

Nodding, she stood up and headed to Yoongi's room, wondering what Yoongi had wanted to tell her. Stopping at his door, she knocked it twice and let her self in. She looked around and sighed in disapproval.

"You should just make your room normal, instead of having a room of ice." She said as she sat down on his chair made out of ice.

"Hoseok has recovered and he's healthy again."

"How do you know all of this?"

"I met him while I was escorting Elise back to her home country. I was about to avoid him but he ran to me and so we talked. He really misses you and asked if I knew where you were."

"What did you say?"

"I didn't say anything. I just couldn't tell him where you were cinsidering you wanted to hide for awhile."

"Thanks."

"But you'll have to go see him."

"I will, one day."

 

Three years later and Luna was no 20 years old. Three years and three months sinceshe lived in Elusia with Taehyung. She had earned money through a job she earned at the lounge and had bought herself a house. She was shocked when her heard from Yoongi that her parent's had passed away due to an accident and had locked herself up in her house for a few weeks before Yoongi had to come down and talk to her.

Now, she's getting ready to visit her brother who has been serving the King's right hand assistance. She was also eager to meet Jungkook. A sigh left her lips a she buttons up her blouse.

"What should I say to him?" She mumbled to herself. "It's going to be so awkward!"

"No it won't." Yoongi said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Just be yourself."

For three years, Yoongi and Luna had been in a relationship. It started when Yoongi had confessed to her in the middle of Winter three years ago and Luna happily accepted his confession.

"But-"

Luna closes her eyes as she feels Yoongi's lips on her own, cutting her off. He nibbled on her lips lightly and broke apart, giving his rare eye smiles. "You'l be fine. I'll be there too and then we can tell him about us."

"What about oppa?"

"He found someone in the royal family. Two years older and it happened to be Jungkook's older sister."

"Jungkook has an older sister?"

"Yes." He chuckled and kissed her nose. "Their wedding is today as well, so change into a dress."

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Yoongi pulled away from her and scratched the back of his head. "I forgot, but I also wanted it to be a surprise."

 

Three years it had been for Hoseok to be working as the King's personal assistant. It had been two years since he was in a relationship with Hyosung, Jungkook's older sister. Despite dating for two years, the two of them were extremely happy, even though Hoseok misses his dear sister a lot. Now they were getting ready for the wedding they were going to have and Hoseok wished he would see his sister.

It has been four years since normal citizens had accepted the fact that there were people who could control elements. They had feared it at first but wen they came to understand that it could be used for the country, they began to allow people to use their powers more freely. Ever since that day happened, Hoseok wished he could bring back his sister but he didn't know where she was. It was all thanks to the King and Jungkook who had decided to announce the truth about them.

"You look happy." Hyosung said as she entered the room. "You must missed her a lot." She smiled as she hugged him from the back.

Hoseok smiled and turned around. "Yes, I do miss her but I am more happy because I get to see her and marry a beautiful person like you." He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. "Thank you noona. Thank you for everything you have done for me."

 

Night came and the wedding party had started but Luna was nowhere to be seen. Not even Yoongi was there which made Hoseok a little sad. Hyosung saw his expression and chuckled to herself quietly. *He's going es them.* She thought.

The party was slowly coming to an end and Hoseok decided to leave first. Hyosung calls out to him and told him to go to the lobby. Feeling confused, Hoseok made his way to the lobby and just looked around the lobby when he arrived there. just as he was about to turn back and leave, he heard a pheonix cry. Widening his eyes, he turned around and gapped at Elulusia but he didn't see Luna.

"Oppa!" Luna cried and jumped off Skylar and ran to him. She jumped and tackled him into a hug, forgeting she was wearing a dress. "I missed you so much."

"Sup." Yoongi saluted him as he fixed his tie as he got off Skylar. He grinned at Hoseok and pulled Luna off Hoseok. "Give your brother space to breath. You're going to kill him."

"No I won't." She glared at him and slapped his arm. "Congrats oppa." She turned to her brother and smiled.

Standing up, Hoseok could not believe his eyes. Luna was standing in front of him and he couldn't express how happy he was.

"Luna," He whispered. "You're back."

"I'm back and free." She smiled and hooked arms with Yoongi. "And we're together as well."

"No way."

"What do you mean by no way?" Both fire and ice shot around them as Luna and Yoongi stepped closer to Hoseok.

"I mean, ugh, congratulations?" Hoseok frowned. "How come I didn't see you at the wedding party?"

"You didn't." Yoongi smirked. "You were too busy staring at Hyosung-noona to even notice that we were sitting beside Jungkook's table."

Hoseok stared at his younger sister Luna and his best friend Yoongi and smiled. "So no more hiding?"

"Well, we're free to use our powers so, I guess no more hiding." Yoongi gazed at Luna lovingly and held her hands. "We should go and let Hoseok spend his first night with Hyosung-noona." He winked at hoseok with a sly grin.

"Y-Yah!" Hoseok blushed and pretended to throw punches at Yoongi.

The two fo them ran away and out of the kingdom. While walking down the streets, hand in hand, the two were enjoying each other's presence. Both of them stopped at a nearby cafe that was still open and walked inside.

"Ah, sorry we were about to close." Leia, the shop keeper said as she bowed to them. "The oven wouldn't work so we plan to get it fixed tomorrow." She said as she looked over to the oven.

Luna smiled. "If it's fire, then how about I help you?" Luna walked over to the oven and turned it on. She held onto the edge of the stove and heated it up with her powers which got the power to t working again. "There you go." She smiled. "We'll come back tomorrow and hopefully my powers helped your stove a little."

"T-Thank you so much."

"You're too nice." Yoongi said as the two were on their way back to Elusia. Skylar screeched in agreement. "See even Skylar agreed." He gazed at Luna, who had her eyes closed. "But that's what I love about you." He leaned in and kissed her. "I love you."

Luna smiled into the kiss. "I love you too." She replied and kissed him back.