Claiming

To you, with my love

I breath heavily as I sprinted as fast as I could through a dark development. Eventually seeing bright lights, I trotted up to the door and put on a calm face for the gaurd, "Is it still party hour?" I walk up to the door quickly seeing the guys running up. I shuffle past the gaurd and he stops the guys chasing me, giving them trouble and me enough time to blend into the crowd of sweaty people and sparkles. I make my way to one side of the club and to the bar, where I find an open seat and order just a simple water, and then search for a calmer area instead of being eyed up by drunk people. Finally finding an empty sofa without any people making love on it, I sat down and let out a huff and rested my head back attempting to rest myself from the long sprint away from random guys again. I opened my eyes when I heard a huff beside me on the other sofa, and lifted my head, making myself sit up and look at my water nervously, and then look around the area and at the dancefloor when he spoke up, "I hate clubs. But I guess they're a way of escaping things and having fun." He doesn't sound drunk at all...I slowly turned my head and looked at him, he was smiling with his eyes closed and head leaned back, He's pretty good looking too. Wait, no. Tao would probably be even more pissed at me. I just let out a small giggle and kept my eyes back on the dancefloor, "True, I've only been to this one..once before? Yet again, I've been to a lot of clubs since gangsters are annoying. It's like I can't even go anywhere without one of them thinking it's fine to walk after me-" I stopped my talking and cleared my throat, I talk too much. I think he's gone in the course of that-- a calm voice spoke up even closer, "Do you need a walk home then? I was thinking of leaving this sweat hole anyways." I turned my head slowly and he was on the same sofa as me, on the other arm, his legs streched out on a foot rest and he was looking at my face, Well at least he isn't a ert. I smiled and stood up, "If you can, thank you...Actually, I don't think I can go home tonight, last I saw them they were outside still. So, I guess I'll have to--" He was suddenly beside me with his arm around me, "Just act with me." I nodded nervously and walked beside him. Before getting to the door, he leaned into my ear, "Act drunk now." I nodded quickly and we both leaned carelessly into eachother and were gibbering random things at eachother as we walked through the door. The guys stood up from the wall as we made it off the stairs but leaned back seeing the guy I was with snuggle close to me and wobble around with me. Making it down the block and onto a different street he looked behind us and got his arm off my shoulder, "Alright, they're gone and outta sight." I looked behind us also and smiled looking foward again, "Good thing, and thank you, a lot." He shrugged and put his hands in his pockets, "It's nothing. I could've saved your life, so it's all good. Oh by the way--" "What's your name?" We asked at the same time. We looked at eachother and he laughed and I looked down smiling, "Ah, I'm Huang Hana." He pointed his finger out, "Ooh, you're Tao's little sister right? You're in the same grade as me, yeah, I saw you once in the hallway with Tao." I nodded, "Yep, and if we're in the same grade, your name is...Su..ho, yeah Suho, right?" He smiled and nodded, "Yeah nice job, people call me Suho but my name is Kim Joon-myun." I nodded again, "Aha, nice to meet you Suho then." He bowed at me, "Nice to meet you too, Hana." He stopped suddenly at a large, traditional-looking house and unlocked the door, letting me in first. He threw his jacket onto a sofa close by and threw his shoes off, I flinched at his sudden actions and took my shoes off gently, "Won't your parents get mad at you for doing things like..that?" He shook his head and turned the kitchen lights on with a clap, "Nope. They have their own house somewhere else. Once I became sixteen they just bought me this house, I've had it since the beginning of the grade basically." I stood in the walkway as he put a pot on the stove and readied water and took out noodles and he motioned me over, "Come here for a second though." He was focused on getting different vegetables in the broth and I sat down at the booth, he glanced up at me smiling, "You want some noodles? Udon." I leaned forward slightly, "Uh, no thank you I--" as I was going to finish my sentence my stomach growled loudly and Suho smirked, "You sure?" I slowly hid my face, "Nope." He chuckled and continued on making the soup. Finishing it he poured it into two bowls and went out into the living room, having me sit down on the chair across from him and he sat down smiling at his job well done. 

Finishing the soup, we began opening up with eachother about what our pasts were, our stories, and our parents stories.

My father ran a large gang in the area, being the toughest with his gang behind him or not.

Eventually seeing my mother one day, he fell head over heels for her. Not even being able to talk to her thinking he wasn't good enough for her seeing as she was popular with smarter kids in school and did almost every club in school; she was basically an angel on earth to him. He always took his eyes away from everything when she was near him, and eventually tore himself from his gang ways, fixing his grades and the way he looked, eventually getting her attention when he joined a club at school.

They began hanging out due to the amount of club meetings, eventually hanging out even outside of school. He knew he loved her, he just waited until she liked him back. Graduating, he went onto the stage and asked her out, and she said yes as if she waited forever.

Marrying early, they had Tao. Being a year older than me, when I was born he was captivated by me and my size, promising to Mother he would care for me and love me into his heart ran out of blood.

Moving into their own house, they started a happy life together. 

But, my father forgot about his gang, and they heard what he did.

They hunted him down and shot him in the head in the living room, and they found my mother and shot her also.

Tao heard the first shot and immediatly knew what it was, and grabbed me and hid in the smallest place he could fit, holding me close to him, covering my face and curling up.

Tao raised me until he was five in the house until he could finally reach the phone and called the police. Having my grandfather bring us in, having me be homeschooled until highschool and Tao in school ever since.

I sniffled and wiped my eyes, "Ah, sorry. I just miss my parents even thought I didn't even know them." Suho shook his head, "Oh no, it's fine. I don't mind at all.." I tiredly blinked and laid my head back, soon falling completely asleep. He smirked and stood up, picking me up and carrying me upstairs to his room and laying me down in his bed and tucking me in. Before walking out the door, he looks back and leans above me, kissing me on the forehead and shuffling out of the room quickly.

In the morning, he drops me off at home and I run inside and into the arms of Tao, and snuggled me close to him, "Hana~ You made me worried sick! Where were you?" I looked up at him from his chest, "Sorry, Tao..I was outside to get Grandpa and when I left to come back home there were those big guys, so I ran--" He bent down slightly and kissed my cheek, "Alright, alright. I know what happens from there, just make sure to bring your phone next time. I thought something happened to you." He lifted me off the ground and dropped me onto the ground and he rolled onto me, "If you do it again, I'm going to have to punish you~!" He smiled and continued to roll on me, "Taooo!" He laughed and got off and stood above me, helping me up, "Heehee, stay safe though." He poked my nose with his finger and smiled walking off.

 

Days go by, and Suho and me begin to bond more often, inside of school and outside. Having eachother hang out at cafe's and shop around. In the afternoon, after me and Suho spent a little bit at a local coffee shop, Tao came by to pick me up. I waved by to Suho but he grabbed my wrist and quickly kisses my cheek. Tao rolls down the window, "Yah! None of that!" I blushed hard and bowed and Suho who was blushing slightly and laughing, "Alright, sorry!" I dove into Tao's car and hid my face as we drove off, eventually sitting up. I looked at Tao as he put an angry face on, "Tao, are you angry?" He shook his head and smiled as if he wasn't mad at all, "Oh, no." he put his hand on my knee and continued to drive, glancing up my body slowly then putting his eyes back on the road and smirking.