sToRy!

You Have To Trust Me

____ dragged her feet down the road early in the morning, on her way to school. http://www.polyvore.com/ulzzang/set?id=110076469

She haven't had enough sleep previous night. >that babo... got me to stay online too long again..< she thought to herself, complaining. Zelo, her boyfriend, have pleaded her to stay longer on chat, saying he was bored. >aish... he isn't the one who needs to work on his graduation work, I am< she pouted at his carelessness.

Yup, she was a senior. She was two years older than Zelo.

Not that she cared, though. They adored each other, and never even mentioned their ages. Why would they?

 

"____-noona~" she heard her name being called.

Once she turned around, a huge smile adorned her face as she saw Zelo walking her way.

Their houses were in different directions, so they would always meet on that one crossroads.

"Jun Hong-ah! Hello" she greeted him.

He waved at her.

Once he reached her, they embraced each other quickly. 

"Did you sleep well?" Zelo asked, smiling and looking down at ____, waiting for her answer, as they continued to walk to school. Despite being younger than her, he still made her seem like a midget beside himself.

"Ani" girl answered and pouted "And it's your fault" she added, lifting her head to look at his face as she playfully set angry expression. That made him laugh.

"So that's why you're uglier than usual" he said, teasing.

"Yah!" ____ gasped,obviously shocked and amused by what he had told her. She punched his shoulder lightly, laughing.

 

"Aish, we don't even have five minutes until classes start..." Zelo complained, wanting to stay with ____ a while longer, but couldn't since both of them had classes to attend. He pouted, unsatisfied.

"Never mind~ We'll see each other on break anyway. Yah, where are we eating again?" she told him, poking his forehead playfully.

"Molla, we'll decide when lunch break comes" he said, bending down for a kiss.

"Michyeosseo?" ____ asked "We're at school~" she placed her hand on his chest, attempting to get him to distance a little.

"Never mind~ Just a peck?" Zelo made aegyo, not moving.

"Jinjja..." the girl complained, turning her head every possible direction to make sure no one's looking at them.

She lifted herself on her toes and gave him a quick peck on lips.

Once again, she took a look around. >hwaiting!< she cheered in her mind, feeling fulfilled for not getting caught.

"Bye now" she told Zelo, walking away.

"Bye~"

 

"Hi" she smiled at her classmate, EunJi, taking a seat next to her.

"Hello~" EunJi smiled, moving her books and supplies so ____ could place her own on their desk.

"Have you began with graduation work, yet?" she asked.

"Neh, but only a little. You?" ____ answered, taking her coat off and letting it cling onto chair. Even though she knew, at some point, teacher will tell her to hang it on the hanger.

"Nothing. I didn't even start yet"

____ laughed silently at EunJi's answer. "We are playing with fire. Teacher gave us only three months to finish it" she said.

"I know~ But she's weird!~ Why give us three months to finish it, when we have five moths of school left?"

____ just shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Yah, third period is over, are we having lunch together, or?" EunJi asked, collecting her things from desk as she spoke.

"Oh, mianhae. I'm going with Jun Hong" ____ apologized, doing the same.

"Aham, Zelo.... Yah, don't you mind that he's, you know... younger than you?" 

"Ani... Wae?" ____ answered, a little confused by her friend's question. Why would she mind? It's only two years.

"Molla~ It's just that I don't... never mind, don't mind me." EunJi stopped talking in the middle, trying to sweep the topic under the carpet.

"Andwae, tell me" ____ said, wanting to know what was it. She had a feeling as if something is off. 

"I don't think that... boys can truly have feeling for older girls..." she continued as requested, looking at ____.

"Mwo? Wae?... Why couldn't boys have feelings for older girls?..." a frown appeared on girl's face. >no sense!< she thought to herself, watching the other one carefully.

"It's just... Older girls are just a phase. My brother had his whole bedroom filled with posters and photos of older girls from our school, and also singers, actresses... but now he's engaged to a girl that's three years younger than him... That's just like... natural" EunJi explained her point.

For a moment ____ thought that she've seen excitement in her eyes, but shrugged it off. >aish, I'm imagining things< she told herself, reproachfully.

"I... don't think of it that way... I... I know that Jun Hong loves me" she declared, sighing. Did she, really?

 

"Noona!" Zelo called out, running a little to get to ____'s side.

She was waiting for him at the building entrance. She turned around to look at him. >is everything alright...?< he wondered, seeing how her expression just remained serious. She usually always smiled at him, whenever  they'd see each other. But he shrugged the thought off, not wanting to seem blatant. >maybe she got a bad mark or something< he thought.

"So? Have we decided yet? Where are we eating?" he asked, slipping his hand in her, as they began walking.

No answer.

"Yah.. Noona?" Zelo called out again, squeezing ____'s hand.

"N-neh?" she answered with a stutter, a little surprised by a sudden pressure on her hand. "Neh?" she repeated, without stuttering this time.

"Is everything okay?" he asked, watching her face.

"Yes. Everything is fine..." she answered. But she seemed kind of blurry to him.

She was a hyperactive person. She never simply just answered with 'yes' or 'no', she'd always nod her head while at it, pout, make aegyo, merhrong... anything. But it's wasn't like her to keep serious face and just stare at one dot. Something was wrong. 

"____?" Zelo called out. He stopped walking. He really got worried, so much that he failed to call her 'noona' as usual. 

"Mianhaeyo. I kind of lost my appetite" ____ made an excuse. Yes, made, not 'made up'. She really had no appetite since last conversation with EunJi.

"Are you okay then? Yah, are you sick?" boy kept asking, placing other hand, that wasn't holding her own, on her forehead. "It's cold..." he whispered, more to himself, removing his hand.

"Molla... I have a slight stomachache" this time she lied. "I think I'll go home earlier today" she added.

Just then Zelo noticed that she carried her backpack.

"Oh... alright, I'll walk you then. I have half an hour of break anyway" he said, walking again.

"Ani." ____ said suddenly.

Surprised, once again he stopped, looking at her. She was expressionless.

"I... mean... there's no need. Go have something to eat, I'll be fine by myself" 

"Andwae, I want to be with you longer~ I'll have something to eat on my way back" Zelo disobeyed.

"Jun Hong, just do as I said. I'll walk alone" she told him. 

Even though her tone was not exactly harsh, he had felt that she was moody. >have I done something to noona angry with me?...< he asked himself, concerned.

"I'm going now." 

Zelo stood in the middle of school yard, watching ____'s back until she disappeared from his sight. >she didn't even hug me nor said bye...< he realized, his eyes wondering around. They were so sad that it seemed as if tears would start falling out of them any moment. But they didn't.

He sighed, walking back to try and find Jongup, Youngjae and Daehyun. He remembered that Himchan and Yongguk had some other plans.

 

"What's with that face Zelo?" Jongup asked, seeing Zelo's expression.

Zelo sighed before speaking up. "____-noona acted so strange... I've just seen her" he said.

"Right, you did say that you'll be going with her on lunch break" Youngjae remembered, joining the conversation. Daehyun didn't really bother. He had to eat~

"Neh, but she told me she wasn't feeling well and went home... She never even left the school before, even if she wasn't feeling well. She'd always just go to see nurse..." Zelo continued, the look on his face never changing. "And she didn't even let me walk her home... She's just cold... she left without even saying 'bye' or anything..." he started listing his worries, when Daehyun suddenly interrupted.

"Oh my god, she'll leave you!" he gasped, looking at other three. "...aish..." he quickly covered his mouth with his hand after realizing what he said. 

"Mwo?! L-leave me?!... Wae?!~ Why would she leave me?!" Zelo cried out, watching his hyung appalled.

"I... I mean.. my every ex girlfriend acted like that before she'd break up with me..." Daehyun explained himself quickly, hoping to reassure maknae.

"....." Zelo kept silent, not able to find proper words to describe his horror.

"Yah, Daehyun!" Youngjae scolded, wrapping his arm around Zelo's shoulders. "I-it doesn't have to mean she'll leave you..." he said, not convinced in what he was saying himself. "...maybe she's just seeing someone else" he blurted out, but covered his mouth too. >have I no brain?!!!!< he asked himself, seeing maknae getting even more depressed.

"Gomawo hyung, that's very comforting" he cried out sarcastically, holding his head. >impossible!!!! crying<

 

Zelo walked home by himself, staring at the ground.

He looked up, just to realize he's standing at the crossroads.

He could go home and not have any sleep that night because of unbearable suspense, or he could go to see ____, at her home.

>she's supposed to be alone at this hour...< he realized, checking the time on his cell phone.

Inhaling deeply, he changed directions, and started walking towards ____'s house.

 

____ sat on her bed, staring at the wall.

She couldn't even bring herself to take a shower nor change out of the clothes she wore to school. It was as if all strength has left her body.

There was nothing else she was able to think of, but EunJi's words. Was she right? Was she just a phase to Zelo?

She gasped silently, in surprise as doorbell woke her up. She got up and walked over to window, but was unable to see who was on the door from that angle. >aish... looks like I'll have to open to see...< she thought, dragging herself downstairs.

Opening the door, she gasped, and quickly closed them again.

>omo what am I doing?!< she asked herself, then opened the door again. "J-jun Hong..." she called out Zelo's name, looking at his weakly.

He just kept staring at her face, as if he was trying to find a hint of something. He walked passed her and into the house.

____ frowned in surprise, he had never entered just like that without being previously invited. 

"Where is he?" Zelo asked her, looking around the room they were in.

"... where is who?" she asked, watching him as he turned around ten times already, looking around.

"Don't play dumb! If you're going to see someone else at least tell me first! Don't go around lying to me! How could you, noona?! I trusted you and loved you the best I could and this is how you...." he'd rumble on, but ____ stopped him, placing hand on his shoulder.

"What are you talking about Jun Hong-ah?" she asked, watching him confused.

"You... are seeing someone else, right?" he asked.

"Ani" ____ shook her head, small laugh escaping her lips. He managed to make her laugh despite all the depression she was feeling inside. That fact made her feel even worse. Her smile lessened.

"But... aish! Mianhaeyo~" he said, faceplaming.

____ couldn't help but laugh again. "Why would you think I'm seeing someone else?" she asked, looking at him, amused.

"Well you just left school all of sudden and refused to let me walk you home... you were so cold, noona!~" Zelo explained, adding complaint in the end.

"Ah... I..." she started stuttering again.

"Jebal tell me what's wrong! I can't keep guessing anymore, I'll get headache!" he cried out, taking her hands in his.

She tensed at the contact.

"I'm worried about where this is going.." she said, speaking silently.

"Where's what going?" Zelo asked, not getting.

"Well this. Us..."

"Mwo? Waeyo?~ What do you mean?" he asked again. >maybe Daehyun-hyung was right after all...< he thought, biting his lower lip, worried.

"You know... me being older than you... It's... It's worrying me..." ____ tried to explain as painlessly as she could.

"Mwo?! When did that even matter?! We're dating for a year already and we never worried about that!~" Zelo said, mechanically raising his voice. He switched his hands from holding hers to holding her wrists. She winced a little.

"I know..." she whispered, looking at the ground.

"Then what is it?" he asked, bending down a little, trying to catch her gaze.

"I spoke with EunJi today... she said that older girls are... just a phase to every boy, that... you couldn't have real feelings for me because I'm older..."

"EunJi? Is she a boy to know how boys feel?! Yah, ignore her~ You're only two years older, that's nothing." Zelo said, letting go of ____'s wrists and pulling her in a hug instead.

"How can I know you'll always think that way?..." ____ asked, resting her head against Zelo's chest.

"You'll have to trust me, not EunJi" he said, pulling away a little.

He placed hand under ____'s chin and lowered down once again so he could reach her.

He brushed his lips against hers once before actually kissing her. Letting his hands slide down he let them rest on her lower back and pulled her body closer to his own. Not planning to let go...

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for reading~ ^^