Normal day as always

married to my best friend *sequel*
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

if you remember the colour code from the first sorry GOOD FOR YOU! if not then go to the other story. XD kidding chanyeol is red and key is a violet Eunhae is a greenish blue colour

 

I woke up after as pretty long night. if you know what I mean. NO NOT YOU ERTS. I was taking care of my sick daughter all night since Key had to go see his family. and Eunae got sick as soon as he left.. I am exaggerating but whatever. I went to check up on her and she looked normal again I frowned a bit. her fever was gone in a couple of hours? that can't be normal. I saw the new game we got her and shook my head she tricked me so she didn't have to go to school yesterday. "Park Eunae what is this?" she shrieked in fright "o'oh appa hi~" I eyed the controller in her hands "go get ready for school you little troublemaker" she pouted and pushed me out so she could put on her uniform I went to prepare breakfast.

"children I am home~!" I grinned and looked to see my angelic husband of 6 years in the doorstep "yeobo~ finally you are home~" I went to him and kissed his beautiful lips multiple times he giggled and gave me a long kiss which made me grin like a idiot. Eun Ae came down and screamed "UMMA!!!" she hugged him before going to eat breakfast and leaving for school with Key which left me at home alone. I had no work today so I sat down and relaxed on the couch. 

Eventually I heard Key come back home. "Alright and time to relax now~" He sat down on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter