My summer love

My summer love

The long awaited bell finally rang. Everyone was smiling widely. Even the raw teacher laughed as he saw the reaction of his student.

  • Goodbye!- everyone said and left the class.

As they went out they started to jump in joy. The girls started to huged each other. Words like: „ I will miss you“ flew from they mouths. The summer vacation has began...

 

  • Hyosung!- I turned around and saw Sunhwa running towards me. She huged me ligthly.- Im so happy!

  • Im too!- I laughed and we went together home.

  • My stuffs are already packed.- she said.

  • Mine too.- I smiled and stoped at my house.- Dont be late for tommorow!

  • Arasseo!- she laughed and went along to her house, which was 5 minutes apart from mine.

Me and Sunhwa were friends from childhood and this year our parents agreed that we could drive alone to the sea for two weeks. Of course we were totally happy and just waited as the school will finally end and tommorow was the big day, where we will drive by train to our destination.

 

On the next day I woke up early in the morning. I was so excited that for the first time in my life waking up wasnt a problem.

One hour later I was in front of my house with my suitcase waiting for Sunhwa.

 

  • 234, 233... These are our seats!- I said and we sat in our compartment.

There were 4 places free, but it seemed that we will be traveling alone, because in two minutes the train will start and nobody showed over.

  • Hyo, I want to met some new friends there.- Sunhwa smiled and looked through the window.- Do you think that there will be some people at our age?

  • Of course.- I laughed.- I cant wa-

  • Yes!- I was suddenly interrupted by a boy who enetered our compartment.

  • We managed on time!- another guy showed behind him.

  • I told you!- the third on came in. He smiled widely.- Oh!- he pointed at us suprised as he saw us.- You are from my school, right?

  • Yes.- I nodded my head shocked, because I knew exactly who it was.

It was no one other than Kim Myungsoo. The most handsome and popular boy in our school.

  • Nice to meet you.- he laughed.- I saw you two often in the corridor.- my heart started to beat faster. So he knew that we were existing? And he even remebered our faces?- Im Myungsoo, by the way. And this are my friends Dongwoo and Sungyeol.

We looked at the guys who were sitting in fron of us. They were pretty too. No wonder. The great Kim Myungsoo will deffinitely have great friends too. I laughed at my small conclusion.

  • What is?- the one, who´s name was Dongwoo looked at me.

  • Nothing!- I immediately smiled.- It just nice to meet you too. Im Hyosung and this is Sunhwa.

  • Hey.- Sunhwa greeted them.

 

The train stoped. We were there. The boys helped us with the suitcase´s. Actually they were a lot nicer that I though they would be.

  • Your hotel is near ours.- Myungsoo said.- We should met later at the beach.

  • Sure.- I said.

  • Give me your number.- he smiled and took out his phone. My heart was beating again like crazy. He wanted my number...

 

One hour later I were standing with Sunhwa in front of our hotel. Earlier Myungsoo texted me, that they will came for us here and two minutes later we really saw them coming. They were waering swimming trunks and t-shirt.

  • Hey!- they said and together we went on to the beach.

  • How beautiful!- I sighed as I saw the sea. I shaded my eyes with my hands and winked. The wind blowed softly through the blue sky. Then I realized that Myungsoo was starring at me.- What is?- I laughed.

  • Nothing.- he smiled.

We were searching for a good place, were we could place our stuff. Then we put our blankets on the sand. Dongwoo and Sungyeol just took quickly they t-shirts off and rushed to the sea. Also Sunhwa followed them after a while.

I slowly took my dress off. I was a little embrasment, because we were with the boys. Then I took my suncream from my bag and started to rub it on my body.

  • You have sunscrime!- Myungsoo smiled and sat next to me.- Could you put it on my back?- he asked and took his tshirt off.

I quickly gulped down my saliva as I saw his abs and then I started to rub the cream on his back. I couldnt stop myself to draw a small heart with my fingers on it, but I quickly wiped if of.

  • Now your turn.- I said and turned around.

As his fingers touched my back I blushed and my heart started to beat faster again.

  • Done.- he smiled to me after a while. Then he helped me to stood up and we went to the water. As the water just touched my feet I squealed.

  • So cold!- I laughed.

  • You are over acting!- Myungsoo shouted and waved to me to come deeper. He was already in the water to the waist.

  • No!- I shook my head and smiled, but then I quickly started to regret this. He ran towards me and picked me up easily.- Aaa!- I screamed as I touched his cold body, but then it was to late. I was completely soaked.

 

I was lying in my bed and observed as Sunhwa was sleeping. After we spent the whole day in the water we were both tired, but I somehow couldnt fall asleep.

Suddenly my telephone rang.

  • Hello.- I whispered as I picked it up.

  • Come down.- I heard Myungsoo voice.

I quickly stood up and dressed in a white t-shirt and short jeans. Then I left the room silently and went down. Thoughts were rushing through my head. What did he wanted from me at this time?

As I walked out the hotel I looked around. I saw him sitting on a bench.

  • What do you want?- I asked as I reached him.

  • Come.- he smiled widely and took my hand.

We were going in silent to the beach. He still didnt left my hand. Then he suddenly sat down on the sand and I did the same.

I was so amazed by the night sky that I forgot his presence for a second.

  • Hyosung...- he whispered and I turned around to face him.

And then he pressed his lips into mine. With his one hand around my waist he pulled me closer to him. The time stopped as our lips were moving together like once. Then he pulled me away and looked at me. I could clearly saw his shiny eyes in the dark.

  • Why did you do that?- I gassped.

  • I like you.- he smiled.

  • You should tell me earlier.- I said shocked.- I mean... We didnt had even one date or... or-

He interupted me as he slowly and delicatedly pushed me toward the ground and then he leaned towards me. His body was pressing against mine and I could hear his breath on my skin.

  • You can blame it on the summer, but... Cant we just skip some stairs of love?- he whispered to my ear making me shiver on the body.

Then he looked at me and gave me a passionate kiss. I ran with my fingers through his hairs, but after a while I pushed him lightly away to take a breath. He chuckled and gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead.