PUNISHMENT

when Mr. Right comes at the wrong time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
May 9 You arrived late and the whole class turned their head to you as you enter the class through the rear door. "i'm sorry i'm late" you apologized while bowing repeatedly. You were about to sit when your teacher(bias) called you. "ms._______" "neh!" you answered without looking at him. /HUHUHU.... WHAT TO DO?/ "we're about to leave, the class is over. You got anything to say?" you made face after hearing those words. You bit your lower lip and answered in a low voice, "ah guraeso? oh, ani, eopseo" which made the whole class laugh. "ok class dismissed" your teacher declared. Noises filled the room as the students left one by one. You felt ashamed and at the same time disappointed. "aish! if it wasn't for him! tsk!" you stopped when you noticed that minhyuk wasn't present in the class. "i wonder what happened to him... hmmm.. better get home" Then you stood and walked to tthe door. "Ms.______" You stopped and faced him. -yeah, your bias. "yes? what can i do for you sir? i'm late though." forcing a smile. "i need you tonight" "WHAAAAT???!" you exclaimed and all eyes were on you. You scanned them with your sharp cold eyes and they continued with their business. "i'll pick you @ 6, be ready." And he left... he left? you didn't even said yes. "huh! so confident ah!" your so pissed with that. "yaaaaaah! i'm gonna get you!"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter