end (of end)

Kiss Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

warning: I did not proof-read it at all. tired as hell and if there are any mistakes just let me know and i'll maybe fix it in like 2 years hazazzz

finding jung jessica was always easy. she could be in her favorite cafe, lazing around, on the school's rooftop, in music class or in the library. but it was never easy this time. especially when you can actually hide under the sofas since the crowd in that place was huge. it then dawned on him that that she might and just might be outside. and so he ran out after bumping on people inside like some foolish lover. but wait- that wasn't the cliche part. (yet.)

and there she was wandering about on the streets with the lights flickering. silence was the only thing that overwhelmed he, he knew. silence was the only thing she could turn to whenever things felt out of place. silence was the principle of her life. plodding her steps down, jong suk had decided that this was the right time. 'sooyeon' he called her out again. this time determined and prepared for any result she will give. it was now or never. but her reply was a bit expected- a scoff in response. 'what is it?' her mocking smirk and her infamous glare made him shiver as he felt their memories flashing here and there. and right there, at that moment, he was instantly motivated. 'i missed you'

 

'babo' was the first thing she said and a knock on the head was the first gesture he had received ever since they had arrived at the field of grass. other than that there were just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter