1

BAD BOY

Seohyun POV

"Omma, I'm going!!!" I shouted from outside my house. "Nae... Take care! Good luck for your first day!" Shouted omma from kitchen.

I walked on the side of the road, suddenly I heard punch sounds. "Are those punch sounds? Where are the sounds come from? Is there any people who fight here?" I mumbled and searched where was the punch sounds come from. 

I widened my eyes when I saw three peoples fight. "Ottoke?" I asked myself and searched a security near this place.

I came with the security and the two boys run when the one was sitting with his head bowed. I approached him and asked, "Gwenchana?" "Just go..." He said. "But you need help..." "I don't need your help! Just go away from me!!!" He shouted while looked at me.

Wasting my time better went to school before I late.

School...

"Student! Today, you have new friend... Please, introduce yourself..." Said the teacher. "Annyeonghaseyo, Seo Joo Hyun imnida. You can call me Seohyun. I'm korean but when I was three years old I moved to China because my father job, now I live in Korea again. Please treat me well, kamsahabnida..." "Nae... Seohyun-ssi, you can sit beside Yoona-ssi... Yoona-ssi rise your hand!" I sit beside a girl named Yoona. 

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Yoona imnida. You can call me Yoona. Nice to meet you, let's be friends..." She said brightly while offered her hand. "Nae... Seohyun imnida..." I said and shaked her hand. 

"Anyone here know where's Luhan-ssi?" Asked teacher. "He late again with his bruised face." Yoona mumbled "Bruised face?" I asked, "Nae, he always involve in fight. He's a bad boy but he has a lot of fangirls and he doesn't care about his popularity and his fangirls. He's rich, handsome, cool, but he's a cold person and a bad boy." 

One boy came in with his bruised face, maybe that's Luhan... Wait... That boy... Was he the boy who fight when I went to school? "That boy..." I said. "Huh? You know him?" Asked Yoona. "I know, he fight this morning and I tried to helped him but he ignored and told me to go away from him." Yoona smirked. "Don't get weird if he ignore your help, he always like that."

"Luhan-ssi, what time is it?!" Shouted the teacher. Luhan just kept silent. "Again, you late with your bruised face, you involved in fight again?!?!" Luhan just kept silent. "Detention after school!!!" Luhan sit and I heard some girls said, "Poor, Luhannie... I want treat his wound."

Break time...

"Seohyun-ah let's go to canteen and meet my friends." "Nae..."

"Fany!!! Taeyeon-ah!!!" "Yoona!!! And..." Shouted a girl with her eyes smile. "This is Seohyun new student here, Seohyun this is my friends and will be your friends too Tiffany and Taeyeon." "Annyeong! Tiffany imnida!!!" Said Tiffany brightly. "Annyeong! Taeyeon imnida..." Said Taeyeon. "Let's go to canteen, I'm hungry..." Said Tiffany. "Hmm... I want to go back to the class... something left there." "You know where's the canteen?" "I know... Go first I will go after I get my things." "Okay..."

I walked with my head bowed because of that I bumped into someone. "Oh... Mianhae..." I said and looked up. "Luhan!" I'm shocked and he just walked away but I held his hand so he didn't avoid me. "What do you want?" He said and take his hand. "This morning, I helped you but why you ignored it?" "It's up to me, I don't need someone treat my wound or care to me, so... go away..." He said and walked away. 

I went to my class and get my things and went to canteen.

Canteen...

"Why you take so long?" Asked Taeyeon. "Mianhae, I went to the toilet first." I lied. "Okay... What do you want to eat?" 

 

Sorry for short update... Please comment...