27'th & 28'th August, 2014

Hello Goodbye

 

Day before debuting.
HG POV: 
Happily chatting, we went to CEO's office. Tomorrow we'll be debuting as rookie girlgroup, Hello Goodbye. There are 7 of us, not 12 as they said to us at the beginning. We all are happy that there are 7 of us, because then there's not that much competition between us. 
,,Come in, ladies,''CEO said when we finally arrived and knocked on the door. 
,,Hello,''we all said together and bowed.
,,Hello, I'm gonna get this straight to the point. Tomorrow you're going to debut. We chose your debut song two months ago, is everything okay? I mean, everyone remembers the lyrics of ,,Step'', right? And choreography?''he asked.
,,Ne,''we said.
,,Good, I chose the leader. Jung Leni, you're the leader. Not only you're the eldest but you have the experience already because we have to sent you on our company meetings. From now on, we count on you,''Lee Hyoyeon, the CEO, said.
,,I'll do my best,''Leni said and bowed.
,,Tomorrow you have to wake up at 5.50AM. But this won't be the only day, from now on, that you're starting promoting, you don't have spare time that much anymore. Your new manager, Miss Han Hwayoung is waiting for you outside. She's going to show you your new home. We bought big one for you right away so there's no moving later. You can go now,''
,,Okay. Goodbye.''we said and left the room. Walking outside, we saw one model-sized woman waiting and looking around.
,,Oh, you're Hello Goodbye members, right?''she asked when we arrived in front of her.
,,Yes, annyeonghaseyo, we are Hello Goodbye,''we bowed and did our ''sign''.
,,Annyeonghaseyo, I'm your manager, Han Hwayoung,
,,Hello, I am Jung Leni, the eldest member and leader,''Leni said and bowed.
,,I am Hanbyul,''the most mysterious member said.
,,I'm the maknae Crystal Sakamoto, nice to meet you,''
,,And I'm the visual maknae, Jang Bomi,''
,,I'm the shortest member, Moon Yongseo,''
,,Vocalist Jasmine Choi here,''
,,Annyeong, I'm main vocalist, Park Haein,''
,,Nice to meet you all, now we have to go to your car and then to your new dorm.''Hwayoung said and we went to our car. 10 minutes ride and we were at the front of big house. We looked at it, everyone amazed.
,,Waah, so beautiful!''Crystal squealed and ran inside.
,,Yes, so beautiful.''Leni said and went after her. Others stood out littlebit and went in to find their rooms.
,,I'm gonna sleep here,''Hanbyul said and went to one room.
,,So that means me too,''Leni said and chose bed for her, knowing that Hanbyul doesn't want to be on the same room with other members, right now at least.
,,This is my bedroom!''Jasmine said and went to one room.
,,Waah, you chose good room,''Yongseo said and went to the same room as Jasmine.
,,Exactly,''Haein only said and chose the middle bed for her.
,,So I guess we have to choose the last one,''Crystal said and popped in one bed.
,,Yeah, but I like this room,''Bomi said and bowed on bed next to Crystal's.
,,I think you're all done choosing, come here!''Hwayoung said and all girls went to dining room.
,,This house is amazing,'' Bomi said, eyes widened in amazement.
,,Yes, it is. And you have to do really hard work to become the best rookie group. When you get your win, you'll get yourselves phones, with third win, one has to be from Inkigayo, you'll get 2 computers, with 7 win, you'll be able to get more free time. Okay?''manager told.
,,Yes,''everyone answered.
,,Now, put your things away and go to sleep. Your schedules are full already,''Hwayoung said and left the house, leaving girls alone.
 
Next day:
Leni POV:
,,Crystal, Bomi, wake up!''I said and the lights.
,,Ne unnie,''Crystal said and were up next second.
,,Yea,''Bomi only said and rubbed her eyes, I went to next room.
,,Jasmine, Haein, Yongseo, up!''I yelled, knowing that these three are hardest to wake up.
,,Yees...''I heard and went to kitchen. Han Byul woke up at the same time as me and went to kitchen to make breakfast for us. Rice was ready and she was making sandwiches for us, knowing I like to eat sandwiches with breakfast.
,,Do you need help?''I asked.
,,No, I can do it,''she answered and smiled at me. She doesn't smile much but because we have known eachother long time
,,Ahh, the smell of the fooooood,''Haein said.
,,Go to dining room, we'll bring food there,''Leni said and everyone went to dining room:,,You're okay?''
,,Yes, I'm fine. I just can't believe it's today when we're going to debut.''Hanbyul answered.
,,Yea, same here. But let's bring food to girls, we only have 45 minutes to get done with everything.''
 
Living room
Kitchen
Dining room
Dressing room:
Haein, Yongseo, Jasmine bedroom(let's imagine there's one more bed)
Crystal, Bomi bedroom:
 
Hanbyul, Leni bedroom
---
 
A/N: Sorry, if it's too short but I ran out of time. Other member's POV and longer chapter comes next time with stage clothes. I hope you like their debut song. I'll be start doing polls when I can't decide something so you can take part of it too.