Chapter 1

Soulmate 2

It's late autumn, the leaves are all scattered in a colorful ocean on the sidewalks. To me these leaves symbolize soulmates, how you may ask? Looking around each one of these leaves has some other. Since they are from one branch, they grew tougher and now they have fallen tougher.

 

"Mr. Lee, it's very nice to meet you" said a voice, I turned from the window and looked at the tall lean man in front me. He had black wave hair that came passed his ears and he was wearing a light cream colored jacket.

"Hello, Mr. Park" I said getting up with a smile, and shook the man's hand. 

After that action took place, I directed him to sit, and he gladly did.  Soon after a young looking waitress, came and took our order, an Americano and an Espresso. She smiled and left with the order.

"So, Mr. Lee. Did you find the place with a hazel?" he asked

 I nodded "No, actually I have been here before, with Junsu"

"Ahh, so that's why Junsu knew of this place" He said with an amused smile. "Well, anyway. Mr. Lee I have called you here to offer you a proposition

​"What kind of proposition?" I asked and soon was interrupted by the waitress.

"Here's you coffee, sir's" said the petite waitress, placing the tray on the table and carefully taking the two drinks off and placing them in font of us. "Enjoy, and call me if you need anything else" she said before returning back to main desk to assist other costumers.

"So what was the proposition?" I asked again as I took a sip of the Americano.

Mr. Park taking a sip of his espresso, then spoke "I want to make a entertainment agency"

I looked up at him from my drink that was just inches away from my lips.  I put the cup down and with an raised eyebrow asked "So, why are you telling me this?  what does it have to do with me?" He does know I'm not a genie, right? I can't make that come true.

He took another sip and said "I'm telling you this because this has everything to do with you" 

"Ok, and how?" I asked still with a raised eyebrow

"Because, I heard from Junsu you have a similar dream as me, you want to open you own dance studio, right? If you partner up with me, and this agency is made you will be the head choreographer. You will have your own studio  and your own work schedule" Mr. Park said and I just listened. 

"My own studio and flexible work schedule?" I said and he nodded with a smile. This isn't that bad of an offer...

"So what do you think. Would you like to partner up, Mr.Lee?" Mr. Park said, I looked down my coffee that was untouched throughout our conversation. 

"I think I would like to think about it. Is that ok with you?" I asked avoiding eye contact from him.

"Yes, of course. This is a very important step in your life. You should definitely think about it, and get back to me as soon as you think this will be something you will like to do" He said in a calm voice "Well, I should be going now I have to see the construction work for the building is going according to plan. Thank you Mr. Lee for your time." Mr. Park said getting up. I got up as well and bowed to him, thanking him as well. 

 

 

He exited the cafe. I went back to my seat and once again started to stare out of the window; watching at the colorful autumn leaves dance and then fall to the grown and become a part of the big sea.

There are just like the legend of soulmates. They fall tougher and soon become one with the others and then they create a colorful ocean that keeps sparading...It's something that never ends.

 I gulped my coffee and went to the reception to pay. I pulled out my wallet and said "I ordered an Americano, at table 6, the one by the window. How mush do I have to pay"

The receptionist looked on the computer; they do this to keep track of who was ordered what and where they are seated. "Yes, it says here your coffee has been paid for." The receptionist said and I looked at her with a confessed look. She then said "The man that was with you, he must of paid for both of you" 

"Oh" was the only thing that came out of my mouth, then I just mumbled a thank you. Don't know for what. Before placing my wallet back in my pocket and leaving the coffee house.

 

 

 

I started to walk, on the carpet of leaves. I don't know what to do, should I accept the offer? But if I do what will happen then...Will I be able to make enough?

"What a stupid question Eunhyuk! Ofcourse you will, you will be working for the famous composer Park Yoochun" said the voice in the back of my head.

You have a point. Plus, he's Junsu's boyfriend, if I decline that will look bad. Since it was Junsu who told him about me and requested me to him. Ahhh!! What should I do?!! Should I accept or not!!

As on que my phone started to ring, so I stopped walking and fished it out. I looked at the caller ID and it was Minne. Should I pick up? If I do he will start talking about that neighbor of his. Or should I ignore it...But then he will beat my with his martial art skills...Should I risk getting beaten up over him talking about his lovelife?

 

Oh the ringing stopped...I was about to put the phone back in my pocket...Until, it started again soon after.

Spoke to soon, Eunhyuk.

I finally decide it's better to pick it up then getting beaten up.

"Hello" I said

"HYUKKI!!!! WHY DIDN'T YOU ANSWER YOU PHONE WHEN I CALLED YOU THE FIRST TIME?!" yelled the person from the other side of the phone.

"I didn't hear it..." I lied

"Sure, you didn't and let me guess cause you where actually going around looking for your soulmate, hm?" Sungmin said sarcastically.

"Ok, fine I didn't answer cause I didn't want to hear you go on and on about your neighbor!" I yelled at him 

"Hey! Kyu is definitely my soulmate!!" He spat back

"Sure he is and may be just maybe pigs will learn to fly" I said rolling my eyes.

"Whatever. Just came to my apartment it's an emergency!!" Sungmin said before hanging up

"Ahh, hey don't hang up!" I yelled into the phone but got no reply since it was to late. "Sigh, now I have to his place..." I said as I started to walk toward the bunny monster's apartment complex. I just want to go home and sleep on the offer and think about it as soon as I woke up tomorrow, morning"

 

 

 

 

I'm now in front of the little monster's apartment. Wait for him to open up...But he isn't. He's definitely getting revenge for not answering his call when he first called. Ok, Sungmin. I'm losing my patients. 

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, MIN!" I started to yell and bang on the door.

"OK OK!!" I heard Minnie yell from the other side, then I heard the door being unlocked and soon it was open.

"Why did you not open it when I knocked?" I said in a pissed ton

"Cause I was trying to ignore you, and revenge for not answer my call at first ring" He said with a smile that showed his bunny teeth and I just had to smile with him. "Come in" He said and I did as he said.

"So why did you call?" I asked taking a seat on the lime colored couch, that didn't match the orange walls or the yellow carpet. I really need to help him with redecorating this place.

"Oh, well I'm pissed!" He said puffin g his cheeks, crossing his arms over his chest and then jumping down on the couch to take a seat next to me.

"Why are you pissed" I asked when I absolutely know the answer.

"It's that stupid girl! She keeps threatening me!" Sungmin said with teary eyes "And she always clings to Kyu!! He's mine not hers!!" 

"Then beat her up" I said not really careering

"I would but she's a girl and I would never hit a girl" He said pouting at the fact that he can't do what he want's

"Not even if she stole you man?" I asked

"Then...IT'S WAR!!" Sungmin yelled jumping off the couch, throwing his fist in the air. And I just had to laugh at this cutie of a bunny. "Hey, Eunhyuk what's bothering you?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Nothing" I lied again...

"You're lying to me. Tell me" He said using his big innocent eyes to get me to crack.

"OK! Mr. Park wants me to work with him. No, be his partner in creating an agencies in which I will be the choreographer" I said "And stop doing that with your eyes they creep me out!"

"Oh, Hyukkie! That's great!! You accepted right?!" Sungmin said jumping back on the couch ignoring what I had said earlier about his eyes.

"I haven't said anything yet, I will think about it then tell him" I said 

"You should definitely say, YES!!" Yelled Sungmin in excitement.

"I will think about it" I said and Sungmin pouted cutely.

"You do know that you need the job, remember?" Sungmin said with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I know" I said, he mean's that I don't have a job, I have to pay for my dance classes that I haven't for 3 months. And also the rent or else I will be kicked out.

 

"Ok, do what you want." he said with his arms crossed over his chest again. 

"Haha" I laughed a little before pushing him down on the couch and got on top of him. "Minnie" I said his nickname in a deep voice that made him shiver under me. "You know, since I got such a great opportunity you should award me for it" I said and Sungmin lightly nodded and  with that I attacked his beautiful M shaped lips. 

Sungmin wrapped his arms around me and started to push me close to him. The kiss got deeper and we started to run out breath and soon the kiss broke. We panted, catching our breath before doing anything else.

 

 

 

We have done this may times,  we are each others "stress relier" as we call it. I remember when we first did it, we were in college. At that time Junse started dating Yoochun. So me and Sungmin, where left alone. It was curiosity that got both of us. I had never done it with a guy and he didn't as well so we just did it, as since then we have been like this.

 

 

 

Sungmin started to tug on my shirt, indicating he wants to continue. So, I took my shirt and then help him with his.  Then I started to kiss his neck, not leaving any marks. And down his chest. 

"Hyuk-ki" Sungmin's voice cracked cause me to laugh.

"Great you ruined the mood!" I scolded playfully

"Sorry, I just want to say that I wanted to do it on the bed" Sungmin said

"Why?" I asked

"Because, the shades are not down and the walls are thin! People will see and hear!" He said sitting up of his elbows.

"You mean  your Kyu will hear" I said with a smug smile since I know what this bunny boy is referring to .

"Yes, Kyu! So room now!" Sungmin said and I just laughed as I carried him in my arms to the his room.


 

We have a promise, that when one of us has found their soulmate and confessed and the other has accepted then we will stop. Since Sungmin has found his "soulmate" and I know this guy will confesses and then the other will accept and I will be left alone. To tell you the truth I don't want Sungmin to leave me, but I don't want him to hate me because I don't want to be alone in reality. I want to find my soulmate, but i don't know where to start.  Will I find them, eventually and when I do what will happen will they be the real one or someone just pretending?  I don't want to try cause I'm scared of getting hurt.

I got up from the bed and picked up my pants that Sungmin threw after unbuckling the belt and then went outside and picked up my shirt and took then with me to the bathroom.  

Walking out of the shower, with a towel around my hips. I walked into the cold tile floor, going up to the sink. I the faucet and splashed my face with some cold water and brushed my teeth with the spear tooth brush that I keep at Sungmin apartment, just like he does at mine.

 I stepped out of the bathroom. I got dressed, I only had pants on, Sungmin was still asleep. So I decided to watch some t.v. 

 

As soon as I the t.v some one knocked on the door. I went to answer it, but stopped, looking out of the peep hole I saw a tall man, with reddish brown hair dressed in a simile black jacket and blue jeans. Must be a neighbor.

I opened the door and he looked shocked to see me.

"Hello, can I help you?" I asked and the man stepped back and looked at the number that was on top of the door.

"Uhm, hi...Does a guy name Lee Sungmin live here?" he asked 

"Yeah, why do you want to talk to him?" I answered 

"It's an offer" the guy plainly said 

"What's you name?" I asked, I can't let a creep like him near Minnie. 

"Kyuhyun" he answered "Can you please bring him out"  he said frustrated. This is Kyuhyun? Minnie you have bad taste

"He isn't here" I answered and was about to shut the door, but Kyuhyun put his foot in the door way so I couldn't.

"I know he's here" he said squeezing thought to get into the apartment.

I couldn't help but chuckle and say "How do you know?" and he pointed at the shoes on the side. "His shoes."  Nice observation

"You do know he has more than just one pair of shoes, right?" I said trying to push him out and trying to close the door.

"I know, but I also know he's here" Kyuhyun said "I really need to talk to him can you please bring him out!" he yelled and I yelled back "He doesn't want to talk to anyone!" 

"But can't you ask!" He tried to pressure me to get Sungmin.

"Eunhyuk, Who is it?" called a voice from the living room and then I heard foot steps. "Eunhyuk, hurry up we're not done yet!" Sungmin came up behind and me, only where a large shirt, and saw Kyuhyun.

"What are you doing here?" said Sungmin in a cold voice and he didn't even smile.

Kyuhyun turned pale and said "I-I need to talk to you"

"About what?" Sungmin asked not even making eye contact.

"It's about a song you wrote" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin looked at him and said "You heard my song? Where? By who?" 

"Your two friends sang it for an audition at my company, they said you composed it....and everyone agree that we will like to hire you." Kyuhyun said. Two friends does he mean Yesung and Ryeowook? Did they really audition?

"I don't want to work with you" Sungmin said with cold dark/ dull eyes.

"Why not?" Kyuhyun asked

"I don't need to explain to you, just go and give that girl the opportunity" He said and started to walk away "Eunhyuk tell him to away and hurry up! I'm tired of waiting" 

"Sungmin listen! We really want you to come and work for us! They specially wanted me to come to you and talk about this!" the annoying guy said trying to stop Sungmin

"Please leave" Sungmin said as he went back to the room

"Sungmin, please at least think about this!!" Kyuhyun said
"It's better if you leave, now" I said getting irritated.

"Can you give him this card if he changes his mind so he can contact us" Kyuhyun said taking out a card and handing it to me.

 "Chances of Sungmin to go to your company are quite slim, if I were you I would look for someone else" I was about to close the door again but couldn't again!

"What's your and Sungmin's relationship?"  Kyuhyun asked

 smirked and said "Friends with benefits" and closed the door.

 

 

After the incident I gave Sungmin the card and he just threw it away, but I remembered to take it out from the trash and put it in his wallet. I know this is something  Sungmin wants to do but is to stubborn to, since Kyuhyun and the girl that I don't know the name of. The rest of the day was ok even if Sungmin was gloomy. 

 

 

 

 

A week later

 

"Hello, Mr. Park. I accept your offer" I said in cell phone

"I knew you will. Well then welcome to StaR entertainment Mr.Lee" said Mr. Park in a raspish voice.

"StaR entertainment's?" I repeated the name

"Yes, it's the building that you will be working at. It's still under construction, so I you need to sit tight for now." Mr. Park said

"Oh ok, then please tell me more about StaR entertainment? What will be the way we reroute trainees? Are we going to have trainees or people who have natural talent?"I bombarded Mr. Park with question and I started to hear laughter from the other side.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Well this took long to write, anyway hope you guys enjoyed it. And sorry I didn't add Donghae to this, he will come later, don't worry! I will not forget him And sorry for adding Eunhyuk and Sungmin doing it....Sorry!!