Matchmaker's plan?

Denying Love

*In Mrs. Park’s car’

Elly covers up her face and wipe with tissues. She kinda shy and awkward after what her action was. ‘ I hope that omma doesn’t see that.. aigoo, what if appa  knew bout this? *blushing*’ She keep quiet and doesn’t talk much. Youngjae promised to visit her at home tonight. She planning to get fully dress for Youngjae ~

Mrs. Park : Darling ~ What happened? Both of u had fight uh? *pat Elly’s head*

Elly : Ahh ~~ Nope.. hmm.. Yeahh.. but I don’t know the reasons is. He suddenly acts weird with me. He even skipped his classes today. *sigh*

Mrs. Park : Hmm.. Nah, don’t worry too much. What’s important to you is tonight. Have a talk with him bout this. I’ll cook for the dinner ~ what do you want to eat? Lets go shopping some grocery ~

 

*Elly’s House*

*Dinggg Donggg**the gates open*

‘Oppaaaaa ~~~!!’ Elly runs towards Youngjae and hold his hands.. ‘Lets eat dinner. Omma cooks special for you ~ ^^’ Youngjae warmly hug Mrs. Park and said thank you for the dinner. ‘Ahjumma, kamsahamnida for the dinner~ :D’  ‘Naeee ~ now enjoy your dinner. I’ll go upstairs’ Youngjae bows to Mrs Park.

During dinner~

Elly : Oppa, what happened today? I’m curious .

Youngjae : Hmm.. Nothing.. I just did that for fun.

Elly stop eating. She didn’t expect that kind of answer from Youngjae. She thought Youngjae already back to normal.

Elly : Oppa ~ Waegurae? Did I do something wrong to you? Jebal, tell me.. *teary eyes*

Youngjae : Yahh ! Don’t  cry.. Okay okay.. I’ll tell you but … you promised me don’t ever tell anybody else bout this. *serious face*

Elly : Uhh?? *stop cry and suddenly feel excited bout it* Mwo mwo??

Youngjae tell her the truth and . . . .

Elly’s laughing hard on that ! ‘Oppa ~ Hahaha.. Its … Hahaha..’

Youngjae confessing that he really mad and jealous when her mom always cooks something for Daehyun if Daehyun comes to her house. Youngjae said he accidentally fell his phone in toilet bowl so that’s why he didn’t answer her call up.And the reasons why he came to Daehyun’s just because he know, Elly will done something at college and end up cry so he just want to hear that from Daehyun.

Elly stops laughing when Youngjae starting pouting ~ She come close to Youngjae and whisper to his ear ‘ Neol saranghae’ and suddenly Youngjae turns his head around and kiss her cheek. After dinner,  Elly takes Youngjae out to his mom’s garden.

Elly : Oppa , what do you think if I’m saying that I’m on to be matchmaker between Daehyun and Mia?

Youngjae : *choke* Hah ! Why so sudden?

Elly : Hmm.. Just thinking bout it ~ after the incident in front of the college’s gate ~

Youngjae : Wae? Do you think Mia likes him? :O Seriously babe? I don’t think so. Mia looks like she really hate Daehyun. No, not hate but more to not having any feelings towards him.

Elly : *sigh* Not Mia but . . . Daehyun-ssi..  He seems like he has feelings on Mia but he do not show that much in front of others especially YOU ! hahaha

Youngjae : *pinch Elly’s cheek* Hahaha.. Naughty girl ! Hmm.. so, what we should do on your SUPER matchmaker’s plan then? Kekekeke

Elly : Hahaha.. Okay, the first step is . . .  try to get them interact with each other. Mia looks like a stubborn girl but in facts, she is soft-hearted, kind girl. Let’s try to makes them fall to each other.. Aigoooo ~ They will be sweet couple. They are just . . . completes each other ~ Omo !!! *super excited*

Youngjae : Omo Omo ! Dont be too sure bout it. Who knows Daehyun’s already has a girlfriend?

Elly : Oppa ! If Daehyun-ssi has girlfriend, don’t you will know bout that? =,= He’s your only bestfriend !

Youngjae : Hm.. that’s right. Its damn cruel if he hasn’t told me if he has one. Hahaha.. No, he will never have one.. No No ~ He’s not handsome like me ~ Hahaha *proud face*

Elly : Omo Omo ! Oppa ~ You are just way too confident. What if I say that Daehyun is MORE much better than YOU? XP

Youngjae : What if I just go away like I did to you yesterday? Is that C O O L enough? =____=

Elly : *laugh* hahaha. Oppa ~ don’t be mad. I’m just teasing you around. Lately, u’re so emotional.. Wae??

Youngjae : Ahhh~  Nothing.. Eh, its 11pm already. I need to go home. Tomorrow I have tight schedule of classes. So, see you tomorrow baby ! ^^ Sleep well ~ Send my regards to my beautiful omma-to-be and handsome appa-to-be yaa ~ Jaljayo ~ *flying kiss*

Elly sends Youngjae to front gate and waving hands to Youngjae ~ She go upstairs, send his regards off and have a good night of sleep ~