The Pills

So This Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Luhan gets closer to Eunmi with a erted look on his face. Eunmi becomes scared because of the thought that she might lose her ity tonight. Without further delay, Eunmi kicks his shin and dashes towards the door. She opens it and runs to the downstairs. Luhan groans because of the pain but then laughs when he sees Eunmi running away. It has been a long time since he gets a great laugh like this. 



Eunmi sees her mother-in-law switching off the television and she quickly walks to her. She suddenly hugs Mrs. Lu from behind, making her mother-in-law feels weird.


"Oh-why Eunmi? Why are you still wearing this dress? Why aren't you getting your shower yet? Did Luhan do something weird to you?" Mrs. Lu bombards her with questions.


"Aniyo, ma. It's nothing. It's just that I miss my mom already. That's why I hug you." she breaks the hug and smiles. 

 

Luhan comes downstairs, already wearing pajamas. He sees her wife with her mom and approaches them. "Ma, I'm sorry to disturb your time together but can I have my wife back, please?" he says with a devilish smile on his face that is directed to Eunmi. 

 

"Aniyo ma. He just wants to tease me. Ma, can i sleep with you? Please?~" Eunmi makes aegyo face to her mother-in-law and even pouts.

 

"You can't jagiya, ma's going to sleep with pa. You don't want to disturb them, don't you?" Mrs. Lu slaps Luhan's arm as she is embarrassed of what Luhan said.

 

"I want to sleep with you, hm?" he continues while putting his hand around Eunmi's waist.

 

"That's right, Eunmi-ah. Just sleep with Luhan, okay?" Mrs. Lu pats Eunmi's head and wishes 'goodnight' to the both of them.

 

Eunmi gives Luhan a death glare and turns her heels to go to the kitchen. As she makes a step to the kitchen, she suddenly feels that her legs are not touching the floor. She realises that Luhan has just lifted her and carries her on his shoulder. She gasps and her eyes become as round as a golf ball. "Y-yah! Put me down!" Eunmi slaps Luhan's back and kicks her legs up and down.

 

"You know, you're so heavy. If you don't want to fall, just stay still." Luhan just walks without bothering the pain on his back that he gets from Eunmi's slaps.

 

As they get in the room, Luhan throws Eunmi on the bed. "Akkk!" a little scream comes out from . She feels a little bit dizzy and just lays her head on the pillow. She closes her eyes and puts her arm on her forehead. Luhan takes this opportunity and hovers over her. 

 

Luhan's face is so close to her face, making she opens her eyes immediately when she feels Luhan's breath hitting her face. "Arghh! Luhan! What are you trying to do? Are you trying to me?! Get off me, you baby faced jerk!" she yells and tries to push Luhan but Luhan is stronger and he holds both of her hands. 

 

"What did you just called me? Baby faced jerk?!" Eunmi gasps when she realises what she just called him.

 

"Yah, Lee Eunmi. You better shut your mouth up or I'll kiss you." he threatens her. He was actually saying that just to because he is irritated that she yelled straight to his face and even called him a baby faced jerk. He doesn't like it when someone yells at him.

 

"Yah!! I don't care. Just stay awa-" her sentences stop when Luhan kisses her. 'Nooo!! That is my first kiss!' she thought. She wants to push him but she can't because Luhan holds the both of her hands on the wrist. She just squirms under Luhan trying to get out of his grip.

 

Luhan breaks the kiss and chuckles as he moves to his side. "That's my girl. Hahaha." Eunmi sits up and hits his arm and chest many times.

 

"Urgh!! If you dare to do that again, I will kill you!" Eunmi wipes her lips with the back of her hand and gets up from the bed.

 

"Where are you going? Don't try to run away." He asks while smirking when he sees Eunmi getting up from the bed.

 

"None of your business." she says harshly as she walks into the bathroom and slams the door close with a loud bang showing that she is very angry right now.
 


After spending about 40 minutes taking her shower, she gets out from the bathroom already fully dressed. She thinks about a billion times whether to sleep on the bed with Luhan or not. 'Eunmi, just use the bed. He won't do anything to you, okay?' she tries to convince herself. She walks towards the bed but her steps are stopped when the image of Luhan kissing her flashes inside her mind. She then changes her direction towards the couch but she is interupted again when she hears Luhan talking.

 

"If you're afraid that I might you, just forget it. I'm to sleepy right now. Maybe next time. So, just sleep here, beside me." he pats the empty space beside him. She just follow what he says because she is too tired to argue with him. She lays at the edge of the bed and gets ready to sleep.

 

After about 1 hour has passed, Eunmi still can't fall asleep. She twists on the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter