Hold my hand, feel my heart

Baekhyun likes to hold hands.

He really does. The feeling of palms brushing against each other, in unrehearsed harmony, until fingers, sometimes awkward, finds their way to fit effortlessly together like they were always meant to be there.

Today, Chanyeol somehow ends up by his side while they were bowing to their fans after a performance.

It’s time to hold hands, their leader glances at his team members.

Chanyeol reaches out first, grabbing a smaller hand into his bigger one, not looking at who he had actually held hands with.

Baekhyun feels the heat, but it’s not from the hand holding.

It’s a friendly hand-holding because Chanyeol does not thread their fingers together like how Luhan insist Minseok to interlock their fingers, Minseok does not object though. Baekhyun tries not to show his little disappointment.

Chanyeol likes to hold hands.

Baekhyun had heard it all, during trainee days and late night movies.

“Ahhh…you have such soft fingers, Baekhyun ah,” Chanyeol says while he fits the gaps between Baekhyun’s fingers with his own, “just like a girl’s”

Baekhyun would manage his best smile and maybe smack their joined hands against Chanyeol’s chest.

‘but I’m not a girl chanyeol,’ baekhyun wants to scream.

They bow quickly, with Jongin popping his head up as usual, gaining attention from their fans and Baekhyun some time to gape at their intertwined fingers longingly.

When it’s time to straighten up, Baekhyun lets go first.

---

A/n: should i even tag this as baekyeol