FINAL

Old Stories

A/N: FINISH EDITING!!! I SUDDENLY REALISED HOW STUPID IT IS WHEN YOU BUY FLOWER BUT YOU DIDN'T GIVE IT TO THE ON YOU SHOULD RECEIVE. I THINK I'M GOING TO DO SOME DRABBLES BASED ON THIS ONE-SHOT. MAYBE A FEW CHAPTER.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jung DaeHyun, 25 years old, work as accountant in a big company, walk out from his work building and turn left to walk back to his home sweet home. He look at his digital watch and it's shown 5 o'clock. He can't wait to reach home and meet his two lovely son and his favourite wife.

On the way his way back home, he accidently passed by a flower shop. He take a look at the shop and saw a bucket of white roses. He smile when someone in his mind.

He love white rose.

(Flashback)

Two boys walk to school together with holding each other hand. Swing their hand front and back. Smile plastered on their faces. It's their 1st month anniversary to be a couple. Suddenly, a guy between both of them stop and eyeing the flower shop. his eyes glowing when he saw a bucket of fresh white roses. He look at his boyfriend and said 'Can you buy me this one please? I really like this flower a lot'

DaeHyun eyed the flower and smile. He look at his boyfriend and said 'I'll buy it for you after school'.

His boyfriend smiled to that words and ask his boyfriend "Promise" and show his pinky finger to his boyfriend. " Promise" DaeHyun said and linked their pinky finger together.

(End of flashback)

DaeHyun shook his head and walk into the flower shop. He look around, trying to find the florist. A guy with a wide eyes come out from a small room and greet DaeHyun with 'Hello' and his heart-shaped smile. DaeHyun take a look at his nametag and see name with all apital letter "KYUNGSOO". 

"Hello KyungSoo-ssi, may I have a bouquet of white roses?" Ask DaeHyun. KyungSoo nodded and say a small yes, before go to the refrigerator to take a bouquet of white roses for his customer. DaeHyun take a look around the shop and feel mesmerizing by various of beautiful colour of flowers.

He feel a tap on his shoulder and he turned around. KyungSoo smile to him and said 'Your order is ready to paid sir. Please follow me to here sir'

DaeHyun beckoned him, and paid for his flowers. KyungSoo muttered a 'Thank you' and DaeHyun reply with a sincere smile. A tall and look a like Canadian-Chinese guy get in to the shop. The guy smiled to DaeHyun before walk to KyungSoo with grin. As he reached the small petite boy, he hug KyungSoo and give a chaste kiss on KyungSoo's thick lips. KyungSoo smile and kiss his  boyfriend back with say 'I miss you, Kris' and buried his face on the taller guy chest.  

DaeHyun who saw the scene feel so eager to back to his house because he also miss his wife lips.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a few more block before he could reach his house. He stop his track in front of a coffee shop. He walk into the shop and feel like dejavu. Everything is still the same even though it's already 7 years ago. He often come to the coffee shop after work to buy his favourite Americano and cheesecake (For him and his family member). He look around and the memories suddenly appeared in his mind.

This is the place where he last moment with him... Before he gone forever...

(Flashback)

His lover is having a cup of coffee while he have his favourite cheesecake and stared at his lover beautiful face. 

"Why are you staring at me?" Ask his lover

"Because you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen?" He said and his lover only chuckled. 

"Whatever my lovely DaeHyun" He said. His lover phone was ringing and he ask permission from Daehyun to go for awhile. DaeHyun nodded.

He was still eating his cheesecake slowly when suddenly, his lover said he need went to his house fast because his lover's brother cried say that their parents are being rebellious in their arguing. DaeHyun want to offer his accompany way to back to his lover's house. But his lover refused and run out of the cafe. DaeHyun want to chase his lover but it stop.

Sound of car crashing can be heard. Everyone was gathering around the scene. But DaeHyun only stand there, and ask to himself, what just happen a second ago? Without he realised, he collapse and his world become dark.

The moment he wake up, he only be met with his lover's parent sobbing and his lover's brother who look blankly into the floor. then he realised something.

His lover just newly dead, and the moment he realised it, he cried out loud.

(End of flashback)

DaeHyun is waiting his order of four slices of cheesecake, a cup of americano for him and a cup of his wife's favourite coffee, latte. He look outside. Just by looking at the road, his lover death is still fresh in his mind even though it's already 7 years ago. He shook his head and said to himself "He already gone. Now you are already have a wonderful wife and 2 of playful and talkative sons.

His name is been called, and he walk to the counter. The waiter, HimChan, that he had known for 7 years because after his lover death, he often coming to the coffee shop. HimChan always listen to DaeHyun's talk about his love life with his ex lover.

Ex. At last, he can accept his ex lover gone after he married to his wife.

After bid Himchan a good bye, he walk out with smile. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'I'm home. Honey, kids. And I have cheesecake for us. And also latte for you. Oh yeah, americano for me!!" Shout DaeHyun. A 5 years old boy and his little brother who is 3 years old run to his father with shouting 'YAY! Daddy is back. Welcome home daddy!".

"Before that, kiss your tired father first"Said DaeHyun. Jung TaeHyung and Jung JeongKook look at each other faces and smile. They kiss their father's cheek and DaeHyun smile. 

"Take this cheesecake and give it to your mummy" Said DaeHyun. Both his son run with the cheesecake to the kitchen. DaeHyun walk too the living room and watch the programmed that his son watch, Pororo. He still holding the bouquet of white roses because he want to give it by himself. He suddenly remember how he met his wife. It just accident but that brought them together.

(Flashback)

DaeHyun just finish visiting his lover's grave. When he want to walk out from the cemetery, face fix to the ground. But then, he stop to give someone way to walk first. He look up and his eyes met a beautiful guy. But DaeHyun can see a clear water on his eyes. He take his handkerchief and give to the beautiful guy.

"Don't cry. It's a faith that human will die soon. Just your love one is gone early" Said DaeHyun. And so sudden, the beautiful guy hug him.DaeHyun shock at first, but hug the guy back and say something soothing to make sure the guy calm a bit.

After that meeting, they keep on contact and get know each other. It's happen that actually, the beautiful guy also lost his love one. His boyfriend had a cancer and only know about the sickness after it on stage 4.

Sometime when two people keep on meeting each other, love will bloom. And that happen to DaeHyun. He start to know the beautiful guy. After know for a few months, they start to move on and start a new relationship from friend to lover. A month after the relationship, they got married and happen they adopted 2 cute boys from Orphan House. 

(End flashback)

DaeHyun being hug from behind and a voice an be heard said "Welcome home, my love". 

Daehyun look up and look at his wife, BaekHyun. He pursed his lips and BaekHyun just could chuckled at his husband behaviour. BaekHyun give a chaste kiss on his husband lips. He smiled with that kiss and passed the bouquet of white roses to his wife.

"It's for you. I know that you like white roses just like him" DaeHyun said.

"Are you just suddenly remember him?" says his wife, still back hug him. DaeHyun nodded. "Me too, I'm also remember mine" BaekHyun said. They stay silence until BaekHyun broke it.

"The food will be ready soon. Go take a bath and we will eat together" Said BaekHyun. DaeHyun get up from his sit, hand holding his wife wrist, pull his wife and back hug his wife.

"What if I don't want to?" Ask DaeHyun and start to kiss BaekHyun's nape. Before BaekHyun can reply to the question, he had being tickled on his stomach. BaekHyun keep on laughing and Daehyun keep on tickling until both their sons broke the fun and whining how hungry are they. 

BaekHyun and DaeHyun chuckled at their son cuteness. DaeHyun get up from BaekHyun body and pull BaekHyun for hug and said "I love you". BaekHyun smiled and reply "I love you too. Now go take your bath" and push DaeHyun to go to upstair to take a bath.

YoungJae is a past, and BaekHyun is present.

Past will remain history, and he will make sure the present will make a great future.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

AN: I STILL NOT EDIT IT YET. THERE MIGHT BE SOME MISTAKE.... SORRY =_=" I'LL TRY TO FIND A TIME TO EDIT IT SOON. THANK YOU FOR READ THIS LAME ONE-SHOT