final.

Pretending For U

It was dismissal and I was on my off the campus when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I this tiring day.

“Are you going home?” SeHun asks with a grin. I smile though it was fake and I was falling apart inside. I nod and he takes my bag from my shoulder. I take it back.

“I’ll walk you home.” I shook my head and give a chuckle.

“Thanks, but your girlfriend is your first priority.” I wave at him as I ran off while cutting him in the n=middle of whatever he was saying and out the campus. I keep running until I reach the corner. I turn and lean against the gate. I held on my tight chest. It hurts to lie to him like I was whole heartedly hoping that his relationship would last, but my selfish demeanor is giving me doubts. I proceed to walk home when I set my eyes upon the newly built playground in the neighborhood. I sit on the platform and take out my guitar. I play around with it and make up tunes. I see a cute little boy approach me.

“Noona!” He holds onto my leg.

“That’s not your noona.” His mother, I’m guessing, pulls him away. He begins to pout and then her bursts into tears. I set my guitar down as his mother is on her last nerve and was ready to punish him. I take him by the waist and hoist him up in the air. He might be maybe five years old. His cheeks have tear stains, but while he was playing with me, he laughed his childish, high pitched laughs and screamed when I threw a bit in the air. I saw a number of kids ready to play on the new playground, but they then saw my guitar that was decorated with colorful stickers.

“You guys want to sing with me?” I broke out a genuine smile. I placed the strap around my shoulder and sat down with the guitar placed on my lap. I strum.

gom se-ma-ri-ga han-jib-e is-seo
곰 세마리가 한집에 있어
There are three bears in house.

a-ppa-gom, eom-ma-gom, ae-gi-gom
아빠곰, 엄마곰, 애기곰
Papa bear, mama bear, baby bear.

a-ppa-gom-eun ttung-ttung-hae
아빠곰은 뚱뚱해
Papa bear is fat.

eom-ma-gom-eun nal-ssin-hae
엄마곰은 날씬해
Mama bear is slim.

ae-gi-gom-eun neo-mu kwi-yeo-wo
애기곰은 너무 귀여워
Baby bear is very cute.

eu-sseuk eu-sseuk jar-han-da                         
으쓱 으쓱 잘한다
Shrug, shrug, very good.

eus-seuk eus-seuk jar-han-da
으쓱 으쓱 잘한다
Shrug, shrug, very good.

“Again!” A little girl shouted and everyone else joined in.

“Okay.” I played for more than ten times. All of them were so cute while shrugging and clapping and dancing and laughing and singing. They were acting like normal kids. I wish I could go back into those days when SeHun and I were attached to the hip.

“Kids, give her a rest. Time to go.” The mothers who were chatting came over and grabbed their children. They pouted, but then they saw me smiling and waving to them. They waved back as their mothers were walking away while thanking me. I bowed and I heard clapping from behind me. I turn around to see SeHun smiling and walking towards me. I was really jolly now and I had a wide smile plastered on my face.

“How long have you been here?” I wondered. He slung his arm around my shoulder and took my bag in his left hand.

“Long enough to see you as a great future mother. Now just to find you a great future father.” He chuckled. I was now feeling a bit tense.

“I’m going head home.” I was reaching for my bag when he jerked it away.

“Why are you avoiding me?” He flat out asked.

“I’m not.” I denied. He gave me a disapproving look.

“Then why do you not want me to walk with you and not to mention the whole day. You haven’t spoken to me since lunch and you disappeared right after I introduced you to… oh.” He finally clicked all the puzzle pieces together.

“Can I have my things? You can have a date with Lulu now.” I reached for my bag again. He jerked it away once again.

“Just give it to me!” I finally snapped. I was stressed enough and he was going to do this to me and make me feel like crap. He threw my bag onto the slide and took my hands and held them in the air. His face came in so face that I screamed. It was soon muffled, by his lips that were planted against mine. I let my eyes close as he wouldn’t let go until his arm came down with my two arms. His arms came around my waist. When we needed some air, he let go and I took a breath.

“I can’t give you my heart. You already have it.” He said, but what confused me was Lulu.

“What about Lulu? What’s going to happen to her?” I asked; he chuckled. He whispered something that made me go nuts.

“So you made me feel heartbroken for that?! You jerk!” I screamed. He hugged my waist as I was walking away.

“Come on. I needed the money.” He said.

“You freaking manwhore.” I shouted.

“It was only to make him jealous. She paid me like 70 bucks to pretend to be her boyfriend. Come on. I got you a new coat with the money. I did it for you.” Great.

“You’re horrible.”

“You love me though.”


Another lame story, but I had to write another. It was all for you anyway and you love it. See what I did there?

I didn't know what to write about this though. My juices aren't flowing lately. Happy Valentine's Day!