End.

Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A good morning to start a day!” Krystal take a deep breath and let it out with a smile, she lock her car door then walks happily to her office, the young fashion designer Krystal Jung looks so fresh today, leave her officemate in curiosity.

“What happen to your face? Did you finally break up with Minhyuk?” Irene, her best friend who help her for modeling her clothing line.

“No, it’s something happier than that! You probably never know what it is!”

“Well, even tough I’m single, doesn’t mean that I forgot that today is Valentine’s Day”

“Omg! You know? Finally!”

“Just wait until I can show you my hot man tomorrow”

“What ever,” Krystal walks away and giving a sign that the shoot ready to start.

 

“Your schedule for today is Minseo surgery at 10 and afternoon round checkup for cancer patient” after Nurse Han give the details about Minhyuk’s schedule, Junho walks in to his room.

“This is weird, I heard you will leave hospital after three?”

“I always leave hospital after three” he takes his lab coat.

“Yeah, after three in the morning, why? You have date?” he just smiled to him and pats his shoulder.

“For a single men like you, I don’t think you will know what day today is.”

“It’s fourteen February, what’s the big deal?”

“Just...eat black noodles ok? I have many things to do than explain to you what today is, bye!”

“That bastard, I’m not stupid, it’s Valentine’s Day right.”

 

 

><><>< 

 

Minhyuk and Krystal is a lover for three years, they are lovely couple, that’s what everyone says when they see both of them. Everyone jealous of them, about everything. Like how manly Minhyuk is and how caring Krystal is. The smartass Minhyuk who can win Krystal’s heart. The pretty girl that everyone adores is taken to the busiest surgeon in town, Kang Minhyuk.

 

If one of their friends invite them to a dinner or a party, they will protest in the middle of the event because they drawn in their on world, like there’s no one to talk to except each other. Well, it’s maybe because their busy schedules that make them miss each other more than their friends.

 

Both of them are humans, and relationship is not always all about sun in summer. They fight when they miss each other too much and don’t have time to meet, and then they start to blame one and other job.

From the rooftop of the hospital, Minyuk dialed Krystal number hoping that she will pick up even it’s two in the morning.

“Soojung-ah.”

“Hmm.”

“You haven’t sleep yet?”

“No, I’m about to sleep, but I just can’t sleep yet.”

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry about today, I’m just so tired from all the work that I don’t remember about our dinner.”

“Me too, I’m sorry for said anything without think first, but, please, just don’t forget to eat on time, will you remember that?”

“Always.”

After that they keep talking, about their day, jobs, and every event that happen until Krystal fall asleep.

 

“You’re putting too much effort, Krys. It’s just a dinner.” Protest Irene as she look at her best friend gets her hair done at beauty salon.

“Well, beside the fact that I will meet him again after a long time, I should show him that I’m worth it than those nurse and every female creatures at hospital.”

“Hahaha, you’re ridiculous, if he thinks that you are nothing co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter