Story~

It All Started With a Rose


One cold Valentine morning, a girl by the name of Kait, was transferred to Bangtan High School due to a few mishaps in America. Not knowing much Korean, she silently walked through the main entrance, acknowledging no one and going straight down the hallway to find the main office. Class was already in session and many of the students were talking about who had confessed to who and who the new couples were- Kait payed no mind to them; love was unimportant, useless, unwanted at the moment, and she didn't want to start her new school with drama.
As Kait thanked the admissions lady and started heading for the door, a young, bubbly girl shouted, "WAIT!!".
 "Today's Valentines Day! ... Don't you want a rose? C'mon I'll give it to you for free," she said as she winked. Kait had just processed what the girl had said when the rose was ed in to her hand. When Kait looked up the girl was skipping away.
Not wanting to waste a beautiful piece of nature, she tucked it in between the pages of her physiology book; she loved physiology.
While on her way to her next class, she realized a boy was staring at her. She turned away before anything could be done- too late. He jolted out of his seat and quickly paced to the door not wanting to miss this opportunity.
"Annyeonghasseyo..." he shyly said. "A-are you new here?" She gave him a puzzled look; what did he want from her... They just met.
"A-are.... You... New here?" He said in broken English. The girl giggled. 
"Yes, I am, but I at least know Korean," she smiled. 
The boy realized what he had just hinted at and laughed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry... You just had that look, like you didn't know a thing I said."
"Well I do," she laughed. "I'm Kait, and you are...?"
"I'm Jungkook! Jeon Jungkook" he quickly replied. "Welcome to Bangtan High... We're not the best school but we're definitely not the worst," he said. Kait nodded along as she looked around for her class. She didn't mean to be rude but she really needed to find her class.
"What class do you have? I'll walk you there!" Jungkook smiled.
"Oh, thanks Jungkook! You're the best!" She said. Back in California, kids shouted it like it wasn't a form of praise.
"No problem, here we are! Room 214- music class.." He muttered.
"Well... I guess I'll see you later... Bye Jungkook," she said as she turned.
"Bye," he curtly waved and turned to leave. "Next period is lunch... I guess I'll meet you here, if that's okay with you?" he said.
"Sure." She smiled. "Byeeee." He nodded and left.

As she entered, all the gazes shot right at her. Conversations were stopped. Instruments were at rest. All eyes were on her as she walked toward the teacher. As people started turning away she noticed a orange headed boy still staring at her, with his piercing gaze.
"I let all the kids go free for the rest of the period.. I hope you don't mind me introducing you tomorrow instead..." Kait just nodded and asked if she could tour around the school and get to know the school better with the remainder of the time.
"Sure, let me find someone to tour y-"
"No it's fine. I can go on my own," she interrupted.
"I'll take her," the orange headed boy said.
"Oh very well.. Kait this is Taehyung. Taehyung... Kait.. Alright off you go." He ushered them out.
Taehyung took a left so Kait turned for a right, but as she did someone's hand reached out and held her arm. She turned and waited, expecting him to say something, but all she got was his strong gaze. She turned to follow him.
"Here.." He threw his rose at her. "This morning I saw this rose and thought it was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen; until I met you.. So you can have it," he said as his whole face smiled.
"This guy is like an alien.. First he was glaring at me, now he's throwing up pick up lines and cheesy smiles," Kait thought.
"Hehe my friends say I'm 4D and honestly I agree with them!" He skipped happily and twirled around while waiting for her.
"Where are we going?" Kait asked.
"TO THE CAFETERIA OF COURSE!!! I NEEDS MY FOOD!" He yelled as he pat his stomach.
"Oh.." Kait blankly stared.
"HEH you look like a chipmunk when you do that thing with your face," he smirked.
"What thing with my face...? My stare?"
"I don't know, but I liked it," he smiled, looking down at the ground.
Kait burst out laughing "You're... You're... You're really funny," she finished as she kept laughing. 
Taehyung started laughing along. "I know I am," he said looking high and mighty.
The door to the cafeteria came into view as Taehyung grabbed Kait's hand and ran toward the door, dragging Kait around. When he got to the line for the food, he jumped around and automatically asked for two custard buns.
"Here ya go," he said as he gave her a bun.
"Oh, me? How much did it cost? I'll pay you back!"
"Oh it's not a problem," he said. "As long as you eat with me it's free!" He giggled.
They ate in silence until he tried eating a bite out of her bun.
"Sir, what are you doing? You have your own."
"BUT I WANT YOURS!" he pouted. "You make it look so yummy!!" he said as he bit the bun. "Nom nom nom," he chewed with satisfaction. "We just met, but we already had an uninitiated kiss," he jumped and twirled. They walked back through the hallway when they heard "AYYYY TAEHYUNG"

"Eh?" They turned as they saw a pale brunette walking up to them. He glanced at the girl and stopped, eyes going big.
"Oh.. My.. Lord... Taehyung... THANKS FOR INTRODUCING ME TO MY MUSE. I'LL BE TAKING HER WITH ME ILL SEE YOU LA-" he was interrupted.
"NOOO I JUST FOUND HER SHE'S MINE HYUNGGGG YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME."
They both started bickering and nagging each other while Kait stared hopelessly at the two, wondering what she could do to quiet them. After all, class was still in session.
"Ah~ that's right, what's your name Miss Muse?" The brunette boy turned to her.
"Erm.. Kait?" She answered.
"What a beautiful name Miss Muse... Kait.. Miss Muse... I'm just gonna call you Miss Muse... It has more.. More feel," he said while emphasizing feel and throwing out hand motions.
"I'm Yoongi, the music genius that you have just inspired.." He cheekily grinned. His grin stopped. "Speaking of which... Miss Muse stay here- I have an idea dedicated to you~" he pointed as he ran off.
Within a few minutes the intercom went on and Yoongi's voice was heard.
"This for my muse~" he said into the intercom, no doubt making gestures and faces. As Kait rolled her eyes and Taehyung looked helplessly at her, a rap was heard through the intercom. When it was done, Yoongi was seen skipping back.
"Miss Muse.. No..Kait... Please accept my rose," he said as he got down on one knee and offered his rose while looking down.
Taehyung snatched it away and said, "HYUNGGGG SHES MINE YOU CANT DO THAT! I ALREADY CALLED HER." The bickering began, and Yoongi placed the rose in her hand as they both continued bickering.
Kait looked nervously back and forth at the two until she saw the security guard walk towards them. She turned to the guys and whispered, "Psst we should go," as she turned and ran. The two followed behind as the security guard fast walked their way.
"YO LET'S SPLIT UP! They never catch you when you split up," Yoongi said. Without further ado, they split; Kait turned right and ran into a bathroom, losing Yoongi and Taehyung. But also not looking at which bathroom she ran into.

As she ran in, peeking out the door to make sure the security guard wasn't following her, a loud, abrupt, manly cough was heard in the silence. Kait shuddered as she turned looking at a boy leaning on a mop, smirking at her.
"Erm.... Why are you.. In the girls bathroom?" Kait said awkwardly.
"That's funny," his smirk grew. "I thought this was the boys bathroom," he motioned with his chin at the sign. Kait slowly turned to look, praying that it wasn't the boys bathroom. As she turned, she knew he was right when she saw the urinals.
"Oh gosh..." she said embarrassingly.
"Heh, I won't tell if you tell me your name" he said, smirk returning.
"How do I know you're not lying? What if you really will tell? AFTER ALL YOU ARE CLEANING THIS BATHROOM! .. Wait why am I still here..." She started walking for the door.
"W-WAIT UR NAME!" he waddled over covering the door.
"Erm.. Can I tell you outside.... In a more comfortable area..." She blushed.
"Nah.. Who knows, you might run if I let you go.." He said.
"Wh-WHAT?! THIS IS THE BOYS BATHROOM I AM NOT SPENDING ANOTHER MINUTE HERE YOU LITTLE SHI-"
"Woah there .. Sassy, aren't we? Fine. I'll tell you my name so you don't feel as uncomfortable. I'm Jimin, I got everything you want in a guy; humor, feeling, looks, abs - would you like to take a pee-"
"NO NO NO NO NO," she yelled as she covered her eyes.
"Can this go under harassment? First I'm not allowed out the bathroom now you're making me look at your abs?! ... THIS DOESN'T HELP ME FEEL COMFORTABLE!" Kait yelled, turning redder and redder within the minute.
"Heh to make up for it... Take my rose," he handed it to her. "Everyone got one for free.... Which isn't a good idea.. No profit is made heh," he said brushing his hair back.
"... Where has this rose been....? You've been in here all this time and I haven't seen this rose at all," she said.
"In the urinal," he frankly replied.
"WAIT WHAT OH GROSS TAKE IT BA-" Kait yelled.
"Heh I'm kidding heh heh heh... Honestly, who would put it in a urinal pfft," he chuckled.
Kait glared, "What. Is. Wrong with you," she said, more of a statement than a question.
"You~" he said dreamily "...You still haven't told me your name~" he said, leaning on the door.
"If you don't tell me, I won't let you out~" he said stretching.
Kait huffed, "It's Kait."
"Well.. Kait," he grabbed her hand. "It was nice meeting you~ in the boys bathroom~" he said as he lowered to kiss her hand.
"Grrr what am I gonna do with you people..." she muttered as she wiped her hand on Jimin's shirt, pushing him out of the way, and out the door.
"TTYL VALENTINE," he yelled after her.
Kait had four roses all tucked in her physiology book by now. 

"Excuse me," a pleasantly looking boy called to her.
"Yes?" she answered.
"Did it hurt?" He looked worried.
"Did what h-"
"When you fell from heaven?" He finished.
Kait face palmed herself and looked up, "I'm not going to answer that, just so you know."
"Heh that's fine," he said. "But... Where are you hiding your halo?" He feigned surprise.
" .....This won't stop, will it?" Kait said.
"Hehe nope!" He smiled. "Could you hold this for a second?" He gave her his rose.
"If you held that up in front of a mirror you'd see two of the most beautiful things in the world! I kid you not," he said.
Kait took another palm to the face. "Thanks and all... But I should get going to class," she stated slowly.
"Wait wait wait," he rushed toward her.
"No more pick up lines please," she awkwardly crossed her arms forming an 'x'.
"I won't," he said. "I'm Hoseok.. And you are?"
"Kait," she said.
"Kait... Do you know Yoongi? We were supposed to meet up for buns but he disappeared! But it's okay I got to meet you!!!" He smiled.
"Oh I just met him... I don't know.. Where he ran off to though," she looked around "Oh well."
" could I walk you to your class then? Since I've been ditched?" He asked.
"If you want," she said sweetly. "Why aren't you in class Hoseok?" she asked.
"I have a free period," he smiled happily. "FREEDOM," he said excitedly as he took her books. "I'll take those for you," he said.
"Oh, thank you. Thanks a lot," Kait said.
"Maybe... When this is all over.. Would you like to eat lunch with me? ... I got a lot more pick up lines to use on you," he eye smiled.
"Well-" Kait was interrupted by the bell.

Right then Jungkook ran up to her, "Hi Kait! Let's eat!" He smiled, not noticing Hoseok.
"MAKNAEEE," Hoseok gasped. "You know Kait?!"
"... Yes... Yes I do," Jungkook said as he pushed Kait behind him....
"Oh where'd she go? Oh I guess she disappeared, I better leave then, bye," he said in a hurry while ushering Kait with him.
He pulled her along until they got to a table.
"Hey... So .. Kait... Would you like to be my Valentine?" Jungkook offered his rose to her.
"I-"
"Or mine?" Hoseok panted as he finally caught up to them.
"HEYYYY HYUNGGGG NOOO SHES MINEEE!" yelled Taehyung.
"MISS MUSE! This must be fate... You should be mine those three can't treat you good at all.. C'mon now, I made a song inspired by you." Yoongi leaned toward Kait grabbing a chair.
"Wait, she's the muse you were talking about?" Hoseok and Jungkook said in sync.
"Yeap," Yoongi said squinting his eyes.
"Wassup guys." Jimin appeared, scanning the table until he saw Kait. "Oh hey Kait, we meet again in a 'comfortable place' this time," he air quoted, joining everyone.

"NOT YOU TOO!" Taehyung yelled.
They all started arguing and yelling. Kait didn't know what to do but watch when all of a sudden they all turned to her and yelled, "WHO ARE YOU GONNA PICK???"