Chapter 1

That one day

It was the first day of senior high school " oh no i might be late," said krystal worriedly. She quickly grabbed a small bottle of milk and walked to school.

*5 mins until the bell rang*

Krystals perspective:

oh it's almost class, I ran through the empty halls to math when I ran into someone. My glasses and paper fell on the ground. It's was too blurry to see who I ran into. Then someone put the glasses back on my face. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? I'm so sorry." Said the boy. Right when I was adjusting my glasses, I saw through my glasses. It was the byun baekhyun, I couldn't believe it he was right in front of me, talking to me. Baekhyun picked up my paper and handed it to me. I did a 180 degree bow and started walking to my class when he poked my arm lightly. " what's your name, since I bumped into you I have to make it up to you," said baekhyun. "No need for that I'm fine," I said quietly but loud enogh for him to hear. But he insisted. " krystal jung," I said. " oh right I forgot to introduce myself, I'm byun baekhyun," he said.

RINGGGGG " dammit the bell rang, oh well," baekhyun said.

" I'll walk you to your class, what subject is your first period?" Baekhyun asked you.

" Math with Mr. Kim," I  said. " Really? Me too what a coincidence," baekhyun said smiling. When he smiled you saw how dazzling it was so you quickly looked away.

When you and baekhyun it to Mr.kims class room, he let you go in first then baekhyun. Everyone was staring at you and baekhyun. " well we got to laters on the first day of school," Mr.kim said." Go take the two empty seats in the back." 

End of Krystal's POV*

Baekhyun's POV*

" dude why you so late we thought you weren't coming," chanyeol whispering to me. I just ignored his comment. 

you couldn't help but stare at krystal. Is she new here? Was she here last year? I wonder why she's so quiet. Baekhyun thought. 

 End of POV*

Lunch-

during lunch krystal sat alone on a empty table. She took out her lunch, kimchi and daebokki. Just like last year she say with no one, didnt talk to anyone, for some reason it was really hard for her to socialize with people.

Baekhyun POV*

I looked around the cafeteria for a empty table, there a empty table with one girl. Exo and I sat down on that table. When I sat down I was staring at the girl, she looked familiar. That's right, the girl I bumped into this morning. " hey krystal where are your friends," you said to her.

" I don't have any," she responded. 

" yah who are you talking to," chen said to you. " the girl I bumped into this morning," you replied. 

Chen stared at the girl closely. " oh she's the quiet one, she never talks its like she is retarded," chen said cooly.

" Yah that's so mean," you said to chen. 

When you looked back at where krystal was sitting, she wasn't there. You stood up and looked around the cafeteria. You spotted her going out the door leading to the garden. " see you guys in science,l" baekhyun said.

End of pov* 

krystal walked into the garden. She wondered why baekhyun was talking to her. The quiet one, the one who eats alone and has no friends. Krystal was bored, there was still 30 mins of lunch but she didnt know why to do to kill time.

______________

uh what's wrong with me, why is it so hard to make a good fanfic. Comment if you want me to continue. I guess.