Getting Started... in

Black Dragon

 

Black Dragon

 

Chapter 7

Sungmin hadn’t had much sleep when his alarm clock started beeping at 6 pm. He was still too worried about those kids. Knowing too well what was in store for them, he felt especially responsible for them.

Sungmin took a shower and had just finished putting on eyeliner for his overnight client when he got a text from Taj. “Cancelled come to the pool bring the tenth floor.”

He sighed and asked Ryeowook to make something quick and easy for everyone to eat and then headed for the elevator. Great, they were starting the kids off with . Sungmin rolled his eyes and prayed that they would at least be able to choose their partners. Usually new arrivals were allowed to select their first partner, but if Taj wanted to, he could match each of them up with anyone he pleased.

Taj seemed to have taken an immediate interest in Ren this morning. After the kids finished had eating, they found Taj already waiting for them on the tenth floor. The massive drunken moron had hardly been able to take his eyes off of Ren and Sungmin knew that that was a bad sign. Since the blonde was so delicately built and pretty it was easy to assume he would be a pushover- another person for Taj to pick on and beat up just to feel strong.

Finally the elevator opened on the tenth floor and Sungmin opened their front door with his key card. They were asleep in the bedrooms in pairs except for Aron who was sleeping alone.

He hated to wake them after they’d had such a lousy night last night. But it couldn’t be helped. If Sungmin didn’t bring them downstairs, Taj and the boys in security would.

“Hey,” Sungmin nudged Aron. “I’m sorry Aron, but it is time to get up.”

“W-what?” Aron groaned as he craned his neck to look at him. “Ah, Sungmin-hyung.”

“Yeah, I need to take you guys downstairs to the pool tonight. So go take a shower and I’ll get everyone else up too.”

Aron looked confused for a moment, but he nodded and crawled out of bed slowly.

The next room was JR and Minhyun’s. The two teenagers were sleeping close together, facing each other. They looked so peaceful that it was a shame to have to wake them up. “Hey guys, time to get up. We have work to do down by the pool tonight.”

Minhyun opened his eyes first. “The pool? That’s…”

Sungmin nodded. “Yep, that’s where they make the .”

JR groaned without opening his eyes. “And I suppose we have to go right now?”

“We have time for a quick bite to eat if you hurry and get showered.”

That perked both of them up and Sungmin smiled. “I still have to wake up Baekho and Ren.”

JR laughed. “Might want to bring some water to dump on Baekho. He’s usually hard to wake up.”

Sungmin laughed. “Ok. We’ll go up to my floor to eat when you are all ready.”

Moving into the last occupied bedroom Sungmin found Baekho embracing Ren from behind. The smaller boy was sleeping with his back tucked into his chest while Baekho hugged him. It was adorable; he could hardly see the top of Ren’s pale blonde head between Baekho’s solid arms.

“Guys,” Sungmin called to them. “Come on, it’s time to get up!”

“What- oh, hyung?” Ren asked, picking his head up he tried to roll over to face him but Baekho sensed his movement and gently wrapped him in his arms as if begging him to stay still.

“Baekho!” Ren said, squirming around to nibble his bottom lip. “Hey! Wake up, baby.”

“Waking me up like that isn’t going to get either of us out of bed, you know.” Baekho grinned without opening his eyes, still cuddling him lazily.

Before he went back to sleep, Sungmin interrupted. “It’s almost time to go to work. You guys have time for a shower and a quick supper if you hurry.”

Ren sat up quickly, “What are we going to do?”

“Taj texted me to bring all of you to the pool tonight.”

Baekho growled and sat up, unhappily. “Doing ? That seems really dirty.”

Ren grinned and blew him a kiss. “That’s why we’ll be so good at it.”

Sungmin laughed, he didn’t doubt that at least with Ren. He had a playful, mischievous personality and just like his very y hyung Heechul, Ren seemed as if he actually would be right at home while having on camera.

Baekho blushed at that. “What we do in our bedroom is supposed to be private.”

“Just pretend no one is there.” Sungmin said quietly. He knew first hand that that wasn’t always possible though. The cameras, the lights and the sound equipment sometimes failed. And whenever that happened, filming had to pause- sometimes for five minutes- and sometimes for as long as an hour or two. Either way it was a pain in the to try and stay interested in what was being recorded.

“Easy for you to say, you’ve done this before.” Baekho sighed and locked himself in the bathroom. Sungmin felt bad for them all for being forced into this. But he couldn’t stop what was going to happen tonight. The best he could do was being there to comfort them after it was over.

“Can he be with me tonight?” Ren asked worriedly.

“I was already going to talk to the film crew about that, but Taj is their boss as much as he is ours. If we’re lucky, the will be too drunk to pick partners for you guys so you can pair off however you want. Since Aron is straight I’ll push to get him a girl, but no promises there either. You better go shower so we can go eat, there’s more bedrooms here than you guys are using and each one has its own bathroom and shower.”

Ren smiled as he crawled out of the bed in his underwear, “I’m not really very hungry, but ok.”

Sungmin nodded, he understood how he felt perfectly. It was hard to have your whole life decided by someone else- especially when it came to something that was supposed to be intimate like …

While they showered he looked around the apartment and noted that not much had changed since he’d been here last. This dorm had been cleared of its inhabitants in a single night two years earlier. Rain had been sold to someone in America immediately after he was caught trying to run away. Most of Rain’s things were still here on the shelves, exactly where he had left them as if they were still waiting for him to come back for them. Sungmin shuddered a little noting that there wasn’t a speck of dust anywhere, even though no one but the cleaning ladies had been in here in all that time. Even now Sungmin couldn’t help but wonder what had become of his friend…

“Hey,” Aron said quietly, from the living room door. “So, where did all this stuff come from?”

Sungmin gently put down the intricately carved jade statue of a dragon that he had given Rain as a birthday present eight years earlier. “Most of this was Rain’s. He lived here until two years ago… Like me, he was one of the first guys to be put here. He hated it as much as I do, and after 8 years, he tried to escape. They caught him, but I still can’t believe they sold him. Rain was sent to someone in America and I haven’t heard from him since. I don’t even know if he is still alive. I wish that he had told me what he was planning, I would have helped him.” 

“He probably didn’t want you to get into trouble for helping him.”

Sungmin nodded. “I know he was protecting us but he was my friend, and that’s why it would have been worth it.”

“Did he live here alone?” Aron asked looking around at the beautifully decorated room. The overstuffed white suede furniture was beautiful next to the black entertainment center and accent pieces. The walls were a subtle blue and the floors were brightly polished marble but a huge light blue rug helped the living room feel cozy rather than formal.

“No. Rain had five housemates, and to punish them for him almost escaping, the others were all sent to a building across town. It’s another brothel but they have minimal security there because everyone is kept drugged and tied to a bed. The boss took me there for a tour once and said if I try and escape again that it is where Ryeowook and the rest of the guys on my floor will be imprisoned.”

Aron sighed. “T-There’s really no getting out of this, is there?”

“I will never give up on our freedom. But for now we have to do the best we can, and that means doing as we are told. So, what kind of girls do you like?”

Aron looked puzzled by the question.

“For tonight, do you like blondes, red heads, brunettes?”

“Oh…” Aron looked sheepish but Sungmin ruffled his hair and smiled.

“The film crew can bring in any of the girls who aren’t working with a client tonight.” Sungmin said. “They’ll even pick out your ideal body type if you have a preference there too.”

Aron blushed. “I just don’t like knowing that who ever they pick will be forced into this too.”

“Don’t think of it like that.” Sungmin said seriously. “When we are with a client, we have to do exactly what the client wants and you’ll be doing all the work. A lot of our clients don’t even want you to - they are interested in getting pleasure not giving it. But when we are filming , it is just the opposite; we are supposed to . Focus on pleasuring your partner and whoever you are with is will do the same for you. The more relaxed and generous you are with your partner, the better the scene will come out. The better your scenes, the more fans you will attract. The more fans you have, the more often you will get to choose who you are with and what you will do with them. So, what kind of a girl do you want?”

Sungmin grinned when Aron continued to look flustered. “Don’t worry, we’ll find someone with experience.”

Aron sighed, “I’m not a , I just can’t believe we really have to do this.”

Sungmin nodded. “That is why I’ll make sure that they give you an experienced partner. The sooner you are focused on her, the more easily you will adjust to the presence of the crew.”

Aron nodded, but he sighed heavily. “I just don’t get it- how can they get away with this?”

“Easily- from what I’ve seen. All of the under age stuff with you guys is going to be carefully guarded and it is not affiliated with the site where my videos are posted. You guys will be posted there where I am once you are actually old enough to be there. It is one of the most popular gay sites in the world thanks to the fact that we do cosplay. Also remember that the jerks who manage the sites and upload the videos have nothing to do with the people making the videos. The paper trail literally leads to no where. The boss’s thugs have been serving up little girls online for years. None of that filth is linked to the site where I am displayed. But rest assured, worse is definitely out there. None of us are even close to being their youngest victims.”

“That’s awful… “Minhyun said softly from the doorway.

Sungmin nodded. “It is, and even after ten years I still don’t know where that bastard keeps the little ones. If I did I would have died trying to save them by now.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re still here. It’s nice to know that someone cares about the crap that’s going on here.” Baekho said.

“I do care and I know how much you all resent being here because I still feel it too. Unfortunately I don’t have a way to get us out of it, so we need to go eat while we have time.”

Everyone was quiet as they followed him into the elevator.

Ryeowook met them at the elevator and the scent of ramen greeted them as they came in to the kitchen. “Hi guys, come on in. I made plenty.”

“Thanks, Ryeonggu.” Sungmin said as the kids sat down at the table.

“It’s awful that they have to be stuck here, they’re still kids.” Ryeowook helped him pass the bowls around and then the younger man looked at him suspiciously. “Aren’t you late?”

Sungmin grinned. “Nope, my date cancelled. Taj wants me to make some tonight instead. The kids are coming too.”

Ryeowook nodded. “Take good care of them. I’m going to Club Inferno later. Henry, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Heechul are all coming too. Got anything you want us to say to your boyfriend?”

Sungmin shook his head forcefully. “Stop. Kangin’s not my boyfriend.”

“Henry says maybe not yet, but-”

Sungmin interrupted, “I do like him, but that’s why I need to stay away from him! People I get close to always end up dead.”

Ryeowook grumbled. “Aww come on, hyung, that’s no fun!”

“Neither is watching the people I love get shot.”

Ryeowook nodded and squeezed his hand. “I know but I like him too. I think you’d be good together.”

Sungmin sighed as Ryeowook turned around to give Baekho seconds on the ramen. It would’ve been a nice thought- if Nero wasn’t always looking for a target…

Sungmin looked at the kids, in spite of their fears they were all smiling for now. The older guys, Heechul, Siwon and Hannie were laughing and joking around with them. He smiled because they were happy but he knew instinctively that the invisible leash around his neck had just been tightened again. Because if anything happened to these kids he knew he would never forgive himself. Not since Henry was dumped here on their doorstep had anyone so young been brought in to join them- and this was five of them…

Luckily, he knew they were smart and very driven since they made it so close to stardom. He’d find out tonight how tough and adaptable they were.

**

Kangin was just passing through the doors from the kitchen to the main dance floor of Club Inferno when he saw the outside doors flung open.

He had a bad feeling about the six men that were now standing in the doorway. The fat one in the lead looked around the room like he thought he owned it. He nodded to one of his bodyguards and three of them immediately started shoving their way across the main foyer toward the bar.

Kangin made his way over to them and refused to let the bodyguard in the lead shove past him. “What’s up guys? Are you looking for a table?”

“The boss wants to go to the VIP room.”

Kangin smirked knowing that Club Inferno had three of them, but he kept his tone polite. “Why don’t you just tell me who he is and I’ll see what I can do to help you out?”

“The boss doesn’t answer to common bouncers. Go find your boss.” The bodyguard shrugged.

All of the shoving that these men had done had already stopped most of the dancing, gyrating bodies that usually filled the club. Everyone was starting to circle around them anxiously.

“The boss isn’t here tonight. My name is Kangin, and I can take you to the VIP room myself.”

“Don’t lie; we know the brat is here in his office downstairs.”

Kangin frowned wondering who they were. They all looked Japanese but the club’s owner had not told them to be expecting anyone and he really wasn’t here. “Sorry, but he’s not here. He’s out with friends tonight downtown.”

The fat man in the middle shoved his way forward past his bodyguards. “Then take me to your VIP room. I will have words with your boss later.”

The man’s Korean was rough, but Kangin smiled anyway and motioned for them to follow him. He led them into the VIP lounge where they would be most comfortable and away from most of the regular patrons of the club. The bar was well stocked and he hoped that the pool table and the four big screen TVs would keep them occupied for a while.

The fat man’s eyes narrowed angrily as he looked around the room. “Where are the women? This is no VIP room!”

Kangin swore under his breath knowing that these guys weren’t here to look at the women they expected to see. “Just wait in here, when the boss gets back, you can talk to him.”

“You bastard,” The fat man’s face was bright red and he stuck his pudgy fist in Kangin’s face. “I am Ryuske Tashimoto! Your boss will skin you alive for treating me this way! I am a very important man in Tokyo…”

Kangin rolled his eyes and the man immediately bellowed in Japanese for his bodyguards to attack.

Kangin stepped into the first, evading a punch and hit the man to his left with an uppercut. One of Ryuske’s bodyguards tried to grab him, but Kangin swept his foot out from under him. He grabbed the lapels of the man’s suit and threw him over his shoulder into the man on his right. Kangin took a hard punch in his back, and another to the chin but he swung around and axe kicked his next attacker. The first man he’d knocked down was back on his feet and closing in on him with the others when three more of the club’s bouncers burst into the room.

“Kangin- stop!” Yeosub shouted. He was the leader of the bouncers at the club and he rushed forward to kneel before Ryuske. “I hope that you are not offended Tashimoto-san. Kangin is new here. He wasn’t aware of our arrangement with you.”

The fat man looked like a cat who had just been fed the best meal of its life. “If he was telling the truth I will be merciful. He told me your boss is away. Is this true?”

Yeosub nodded. “Yes, our boss is at a street fight downtown.”

The fat man turned and looked at Kangin curiously. “You fought well against my bodyguards. Perhaps you should be street fighting too. Your talents are clearly wasted here with this rabble.”

Yeosub looked relieved. “I’m sorry, but no one knew you would be coming tonight. What happened, we heard you were returning to Japan yesterday?”

“I found something here in Seoul that I intend to take home with me.”

“Really?” Yeosub asked, “What is it?”

“A pretty boy by the name of Lee Sungmin. We heard that he is often here.”

Yeosub’s eyes widened. “He isn’t coming tonight and he isn’t for sale.”

The fat man nodded. “I was informed of that by his pimp yesterday. That is why I intend to capture him. Once he is ours I’m sure we can come to an understanding with his owner. The boy is as beautiful as he is good, but he’s still just a . That makes him easily replaceable.”

Kangin swallowed bile at the thought of this getting anywhere near Sungmin. Now he wished he hadn’t been so nice to the cocky bastard. Who does this guy think he is back in Tokyo? They were seriously planning to just grab Sungmin and drag him off to Japan like a sack of potatoes?

While Yeosub continued to talk to the fat man, one of the other bouncers grabbed Kangin by the arm and dragged him back into the service hallway. “You are one lucky son of a , my friend.”

“What do you mean? Who is that guy?”

“His brother is Enzo Tashimoto! The guy who runs the biggest crime syndicate in all of Japan! And for the moment, Ryuske is only in town to decide whether or not his brother should ally himself with the Black Dragon!”

Kangin nodded, he had heard that an important boss had come to town to negotiate with the Black Dragon of Seoul; he just hadn’t expected to meet the guy in person. And certainly not here at a club that catered to rich college kids.

Kangin rolled his eyes, finally understanding why Yeosub was being so nice to the dickhead. Ryuske wasn’t just posturing; the fat man was actually used to people jumping at his every word and never asking how high. And worse, now he had his sights set on Sungmin… Somehow he doubted that Yeosub telling Ryuske that Sungmin wasn’t for sale would be the end of this. He needed to warn Sungmin’s friends before he was kidnapped. But, he didn’t know if any of them would be coming tonight.

**

When they were finished eating Sungmin took them downstairs to the pool area where they found a lot of the building’s inhabitants relaxing around the pool. There were a number of make up artists and cameramen milling around too.

Sungmin kept the kids close to him and introduced them to the head of production and filming for the . “This is Danny Newton. He is in charge of filming around here. These are the new guys.”

“What the , Sungmin?” The American scowled when he saw how young the boys were. “I’m going to kick Taj’s for this one. He didn’t mention these guys were still teenagers. Damn it, sometimes this job isn’t worth the risk… Bastard…”

The American looked them over anyway and relaxed a little noting that each of them was very attractive. “Alright, so you kids are new here, right?”

Sungmin nodded, introducing each of them seperately. “I suggest pairing Ren with Baekho and Minhyun with JR. Aron will need a female partner though.”

Danny nodded and nudged his assistant a woman by the name of Stacy.  “That’s easy enough. Stacy let’s take these guys up to the second floor and put each pair in their own room. Get Burt on the phone and tell him to send Angelique and Fawn over, those two are always available on Thursday nights.”

Stacy nodded and winked at Sungmin as she did as she was told. “Hey Burt, have your boys send Angelique and Fawn over here to the Centennial Tower tonight. Yep, we’ve got some new boys to break in. Looks like it will be fun night. I sure hope the one named Baekho is the straight one, he has a killer body.”

Baekho giggled a little as the woman continued talking on her phone as she moved past them. Ren promptly elbowed him in the ribs. “That’s not funny. You’re mine!”

Baekho wrapped his arms around the other boy and rested his chin on his shoulder while watching everything that was going on at the pool. “Of course I am.”

Ren still looked a little jealous and the two of them blushed when they realized they were watching a pair of guys in their twenties giving another guy a about twenty feet away from them. The three older men were completely absorbed in what they were doing and seemed unbothered by the man with the video camera taping them or the man taking still shots on his other side.

“Alright,” Stacy said coming back to them. The American had come here with Danny and was a pretty young blonde with green eyes. She wore a black pencil skirt and a blue jacket with a pale blue blouse with matching high heels. She led them to the elevator and looked at Sungmin curiously. “Are you coming too?”

He nodded, “I’ll hang around with them until my partner gets here.”

 “Alright then,” Stacy said, tapping at the buttons on her tablet. “Let’s head upstairs where it is quieter.”

The second floor was utterly deserted as usual and Stacy used her key card to turn on the lights and open the doors to three of the filming sets. The first room was decorated with six desks and a much larger one at the back of the room where there was also a large dry erase board and an old set of maps hanging over an old bulletin board. “Let’s put the first pair in here. You can get comfortable in here and don’t worry about the props.”

Baekho led Ren inside the large room and they both looked around. Baekho sat on the big desk in the back of the room, satisfied that there wasn’t much to see, he watched Ren looking around at the little details that made it look and feel like an actual classroom.

Sungmin followed Stacy and the others into the hall where she unlocked a room that looked like a jail cell. She looked at Sungmin and he shook his head. She nodded quietly and pulled the door shut again. “Yeah, I guess you guys are a little young for a jail scene…”

“How about the hotel room set up?” Sungmin suggested, nodding at the next door on the right.

She nodded and swiped her card. There wasn’t much to the room this time. It had a large queen sized bed, a heavy dresser with a large mirror, a moderately sized flat screen TV stand, a large table with two small chairs and a toilet with a large tiled shower next to the door. In the back of the bedroom was a floor to ceiling mural of a huge set of windows showing a beautiful tropical sunset overlooking palm trees and a white sand beach with rolling waves. Minhyun and JR reluctantly stepped inside and sat down on the bed together- they were quiet as they looked around.

Stacy looked at Sungmin, “Well, what one now? Looks like it is either the sultan’s harem or the dungeon.”

Sungmin shook his head. “There’s also the mansion rooms, the bar, the penthouse, the beach house, or even the vampire room-”

“What’s the vampire room?” Aron asked.

Sungmin grinned. “It is a stone textured room with a bed draped in silk and a lot of props that we use for vampire cosplay. There’s even real shackles in there hanging on the wall. But the keys got lost thanks to Donghae and his ex-boyfriend Jongup being morons. Let’s open up the penthouse.”

Stacy nodded and they walked down anther hallway where there were even more rooms. The so called penthouse looked far larger than it really was. A mural of a massive American style luxury kitchen stood behind a long white U shaped marble countertop that jutted out nearly six feet into the huge living room. The fancy room and the pieces of artwork around the magnificent views were just generic luxury items that had been thrown together for effect.

The main room and its view of the nighttime skyline was definitely center stage though; it was sumptuously furnished in black leather couches and chairs facing a massive entertainment center. The built in cabinets hid a large corner of the room from the entrance near the false kitchen. That corner held a king sized four poster bed dressed in red silk and a huge wall of windows along two sides of the bed had thick black velvet curtains. The mural walls looked out onto beautiful scenes of downtown Seoul at night.

The night scenes were a breathtaking image but Sungmin knew that the pictures had been taken from the front and rear windows of the main living room in the boss’s own penthouse downtown.

“You want to wait alone?” Sungmin asked Aron in English. The younger man shook his head and Sungmin hopped up onto the elegant kitchen counter top. Aron nervously walked around the large room a few times before he settled on one of the massive couches.

“How come you aren’t nervous?” Aron asked him after studying him for a moment.

“I am; I’ve just had a lot of practice at hiding it.” Sungmin told him honestly. “I want everything to go well for you guys tonight.”

“Do you know the girls they are bringing in?”

Sungmin nodded. “Yeah. They are both very sweet. You’ll be stunned at how beautiful they are too. Any kpop girl group out there would be lucky to have them.”

“Then how did they end up here?”

“I don’t know. They never talk about it.”    

Stacy stuck her head in the room. “Five minutes till the girls get here. Filming has started with Baekho and Ren.”

Sungmin nodded, “How are they doing?”

“Ren has your talent for scorching the camera with his eyes. Baekho is a little distracted right now but Danny thinks he will settle down too. It’s just so adorable that they are really boyfriends! Steve and Randy are filming them.”

Sungmin nodded and smiled, Randy and Steve were a good team and they were especially good with new arrivals. “Thanks Stacy.”

“Did you want to know what you are doing tonight?”

Sungmin shook his head. “I’m not doing anything until they are settled.”

“Okay Min, but just so that you know, your partner is ready.”

“Who is it?” 

“Lee Joon.”

Sungmin rolled his eyes. “Seriously? We’re cosplaying again tonight? Please tell me it isn’t another Death Note scene- I hate being L!”

Stacy shrugged, “You’re in luck because the verdict is in; you really look like a real live Sasuke with that wild hair!”

Sungmin snorted. “I’d cut it shorter if I thought it would get me out of this. But come on, Joon looks nothing like Naruto!”

“That’s why he’s Itachi. You know; Sasuke’s big brother?”

Sungmin rolled his eyes and groaned. “… I swear those fangirls are completely demented...”

Aron was enjoying their conversation until two stunningly beautiful young women walked into the room together. They both wore miniskirts and not much else besides their high heels. Angelique was a tall raven haired beauty with voluptuous curves and large s. Fawn had a lovely, soft smile with long blonde hair and a more slender, petite frame. Sungmin noticed that Aron couldn’t take his eyes off of her.

Both girls smiled enticingly at Aron and he blushed.

Sungmin grinned at Fawn. “I think he likes you. Take good care of him for me, alright?”

The girl bowed her head and smiled sweetly, her dark eyes sparkling. “Of course, I will.” She turned to Aron and bowed again. “Hi, my name is Fawn. Are you Aron?”

He nodded. “Yeah. I’m sorry about you being dragged over here for this…”

Fawn’s smile broadened as she touched his chest with one perfectly manicured finger. “Don’t worry about me, gorgeous. We’re going to have lots of fun together tonight, I promise.”

Aron was clearly interested, but still hesitant. “I’ve got a girlfriend back home and-”

Fawn grasped his hand reassuringly, still smiling warmly. “I understand sweetie. You can pretend I’m her. I don’t mind.”

“Goodness,” Stacy interrupted as she looked at her watch. “You two better hurry up. Your film crew is coming in about two minutes and you haven’t even kissed yet…”

Sungmin scowled at her. “You’re not helping to relax him.”

“I’m just saying they need to start getting acquainted-”

“Have you ever been in front of the camera?” Sungmin asked her.

“W-Well no, but-”

“They are getting to know each other.” Sungmin said firmly. “Some people need the crew to arrive and the cameras to start rolling before they are able to accept that this is really happening.”

Stacy still looked worried as she stared at Aron who was still looking at Fawn like he was interested but too scared to say so.

Fawn kept smiling and did a couple of cute aegyo poses to try to get him to come closer to her. Sungmin grinned when it worked. Aron laughed and repeated them cutely, making Fawn giggle in return. She stepped closer to him and continued to do cute things and look innocently adorable. By the time the film crew arrived, Aron and Fawn looked like friends, chattering excitedly as they held hands and acted cute together.

Once he noticed the strangers and the equipment being brought in, Aron looked nervous again, but Fawn smiled and kissed him sweetly. “We’re going to have fun tonight. The camera is our friend, so don’t be afraid to tease it. Just ignore the dorks who carry it around. Focus on me, okay?”

Aron nodded and then Danny swept into the room. “Alright, Aron, Fawn I’d like the two of you to sit here on the sofa for a bit. Get close, snuggle up and get to know each other while we get the cameras and the lights set up in here, alright?”

Aron did as he was told, sitting down but he looked more nervous than before. “Is it always like this?”

Fawn smiled. “Before things get rolling it is pretty chaotic. But it does quiet down when we actually start filming. I actually love doing this. I feel beautiful, desirable and confident when I am on camera. I never feel any of that when I am with a client, so I feel like this is the only time I can let the real me shine through.”

“That’s a shame, because you really are beautiful,” Aron told her quietly.

“Thanks,” She smiled but sadness touched her eyes as she brushed his hair out of his face. “You’re such a sweet guy, Aron. I hope you stay this way.”

Danny ushered Sungmin, the man adjusting the lights and Stacy out of the room before he turned to Aron and Fawn. “Alright you two, it looks like we’re all set to film. Fawn honey, I want you to sit on his lap, straddling his hips. Hot and aggressive, Fawn like you can’t get enough of him. I want to feel you seducing him.”

Fawn giggled as she slid gracefully into Aron’s lap. Aron immediately blushed as her belly rubbed up against his half hard through his jeans.

She grinned and rolled her hips against his, enjoying the way he groaned. “I like knowing I have this effect on you. Kiss me, please?”

Danny turned to frown at Sungmin. “Go on, get out of here. I’ve got this under control and you need to get to work. I need the footage edited and ready to post this coming week. This was supposed to have been filmed three weeks ago but you and Joon’s schedules never lined up right because Taj is such a god-damned .”

Sungmin growled. He wasn’t the least bit interested in what he was supposed to be doing tonight. Joon was gorgeous, very y, and an excellent lover but Sungmin didn’t want to leave the kids alone right now.

On the other hand, there was nothing he could do for them until they were done. They were in the hands of their film crews and if he hung around, Sungmin would be just another person in the background making them nervous. He sighed and went back to the pool area to let the stylists put makeup on him and to change into his costume for the scene. He promised himself that he would make this a quick one so that he could get back to check on the kids when he was done.