the end

Baby, Don't Cry

Her skin was pale. Her hair was dark brown and her lips were glossed in cherry red. Her beauty was almost impossible for him to blink, not wanting to miss anything.

The way she had run her slender fingers through the wisps of her hair was graceful in a way. The way she had moved her lips was inevitable for him to seal his own lips shut. And the way she had looked at him with ever so tender eyes made his reflection clear in them, hypnotized by her- again.

But it doesn’t seem happy as it sounds like, because today is the day. The day he sacrifices himself for her. There is no time for dwelling at loss, no time to waste, for this was fatal, needed to abolish soon, never later.

The moist air tasted bland, distasteful as the two gazed at each other. The sharp blade, which once belonged to her mirror, felt eerie as she grasped on it, fiddling her fingers around it. It was so ridiculously sharp that it dug its way into her skin in a flash, causing a small amount of red fluid to flow out, making him sigh.

Taking a few steps towards her felt like taking the stairs of farewell down. His touch made her feel divine in a peculiar way, allowing her to gape in surprise.

The rest of the process went faster than the duo had expected because there was no hint of prompt at all. As her warm tears fell, slowly rolling down her cheek, a gust of wind passed by and they both collapsed on the soft ground.

She didn’t know what kind of effect that stupid wind had on them but there was a reason, she knew. He, on the other hand, felt good as to how sharp that thing felt, because it was for the better.

 

She was done. She did it. No, he did it. She watched him silently when his eyelids were getting heavier, and she was warmly greeted by the sun.

 


 

That was really really short lmao I am so sorry if you expected a lot. These are the kind of short stories I'm writing to improve my writing. BUT I'm writing a Lee Jong Suk and Jessica one-shot right now so I'm really really sorry if it was short. If you want I can try and make it longer :3 and thanks for the upvote ForeverJessica :D