Final

Gomawo Cheondung

 

"He's moving away and you can't even see him once?" With one harsh tug, the skin tight, gold sequenced dress secured around her waist, held up above her by see through straps around her shoulders.

"I just don't like clubs. You go to them all the time. I have never stepped foot near one," Plopping down onto the mattress with a sigh, Yun looked down at the dress Mi Young flung at her just a while ago. It resembled Mi Young's; barely covering the thighs, tight it looked like you could barely breath in it, and emphasized your s and bust. Yun didn't need to emphasize them, they were big enough.

"Why are you being this way? He's might never come back. I don't want to go alone, please?"

"Andwae."

 


 

"I can't believe I came." Yun growled, her hands balled into fists. Mi Young giggled away, taking her wrist and leading her inside the club. Yun let herself be dragged, happy that she wore flats and not heels. Apparently minors were allowed since no one was at the entrance asking for ID or pushing people out, she just knew in a place like this something bad always happened. Keeping her head down in embarrassment of showing so much skin, Yun followed closely behind Mi Young."It'll be fun. Watch." Making a bee line to the U shaped bar, Mi Young pushed Yun onto a stool and ordered some a drink with weird names Yun can only assume is alcohol. She put a hand on Mi Young's wrist with a frown,

"We only just got here, and you already want beer?"

"It is a club. No?"

"Yea but-"

Yun was cut off when a couple of girls shouted Mi Young's name, crowding around her with exited grins and outfits that showed even less skin than her friend's. She watched her ignore her, take the drink and follow the girls.

Well thanks. You force me to go and don't even stay for more than 2 minutes by my side. What fun indeed.

 


 

Yun had stayed in her seat for almost half an hour. The bartender was a decent guy after he failed at flirting with Yun, who only responded with bluntness. He chatted a little with her, an artist who was really sweet despite his bad habits of flirting now and then. He had recently broke up with his girlfriend, which made Yun apologize; but he only said she was clingy and all, so Yun regretted trying to be nice about it. He had brown hair dyed at the tips with orange, and watery hazel eyes. They exchanged names, and talked about a common interest. Video games.

That was good for about 10 minutes until he found a girl with a top that Yun really considered a bra. She sighed, looking behind her. Mi Young was dancing, the girls that dragged her away the same. The whole reason they came here was to say goodbye to this guy in class who would stop coming to school from now on.

She hadn't seen him since arriving, and Mi Young dragged her here because of him.

"Jogi. Can I get a water?" Yun turned her attention from playing with her fingers to the male beside her. His dyed blonde hair fell over his forehead, round cheeks pulled in as he pursed his lips with nothing to do. Round brown eyes looking at every liquid that was on the shelf.

Feeling as if someone's eyes were on him, he turned his head to look at the brunette sitting over two seats from him. He gave her a smile she didn't return. After a moment he received his water and sat right beside Yun.

"Annyeonghaseyo," He chirped. Yun tilted her head forward just a little. "I saw Mi Young. And wondered where her friend was."

"Ah... Well here I am." The lack of emotion in her tone and expression made it hard for him to make and continue conversation. He tried though, smiling again once his grin fell.

"I didn't think you were the type to come to clubs."

"Ani. Though why would you think that?" The music blared really loudly from the large speakers put up against the walls above them, so he leaned towards her just a little to hear her better.

"I see you around a lot. You wear sneakers and sweaters most of the time," Although she should have felt flattered from the attention he gave, letting his eyes wander from her legs, up her thighs, to her s; she was uncomfortable. She was thankful she wore another dress instead of the one Mi Young wore.

 

"Yea..."

And awkward silence passed over them, only filled with a song that had been the talk of the school for a while. 'Y' by MBLAQ. She looked up again, "Your song is playing." She pointed out.

Cheondung looked up with a smile, happy she acknowledged that information. "Euhm. Do you like the song?" He asked, sounding a bit nervous.

"It's one of my most played in my i-Pod if you wanna know."

With a cheeky grin he took another drink of his water. Finishing it with a sigh. Yun giggled softly at his cuteness, unaware of the quick beating of her heart for she assumed it was the vibrations of the club.

After tonight, he's gone. I should try and make at least one memory.

"Why did you come to the club, if you're drinking water and not dancing?"

"I was kind of, forced."

"Wanna go out for a while? It's almost midnight." She stated the last sentence incase he was afraid to be photographed and create a scandal. He didn't really think about that when he agreed and started leading the way to the clubs entrance.


The night air was cool and smelled of moist grass and dirt. Yun walked along the outer sidewalk, enjoying the breeze the passing cars left behind. Her hair fell over her shoulders in it's side ponytail, her bangs tucked behind her ears. Cheondung walked beside her, a little worried she might topple over and hit a car. He would have pulled her to the other side, but was a bit shy to grasp onto her. Yun was known in her class for her superior attitude, and Cheondung for his boyish yet gentle nature.

"So... How's it being an idol?" Yun asked.

"Good, Dara Noona said it'd be hard but worth it. So far it's really amazing." He stuffed his hands inside his pants, slouching a little. The street lights were the only thing that let them see where they were going, which for now was in circles.

"Sandara from 2NE1? Oh right, I forgot you two were siblings."

That was all that was said besides a little talk of Yun's and his dreams. They enjoyed the others company as they walked aimlessly. Soon it would be 2 in the morning and Yun needed to make sure Mi Young wouldn't get drunk and go back home. Cheondung volunteered to walk her and Yun home, but her parents didn't know she was at a club and thought she was at her aunts.

"I'm happy we got to talk even just a little bit. Good luck with MBLAQ."

Yun had Mi Young asleep in the taxi's back seat, and was saying goodbye to Cheondung. "Euhm. Are you going to be my fan?"

Yun smiled, showing off the dimples located underneath her lips. She nodded at his question. He couldn't help but think how adorable and pretty she looked. Mustering up the courage, he took his phone out and handed it to her. "I want to keep in touch with you."

"Oh. A-arrasseo." Yun punched in her number, saving the phone number on her own she handed back the phone and waved. "Annyeong. Fighting." She slipped inside the taxi and closed the door.

Cheondung stood there, looking at the car until it was out of view. He looked down at his phone, going through his contact list he spotted one that didn't look like it was there before and knew it was her's.

Yun;DDD

He smiled to himself, stuffing the phone back into his pocket. Sure I hadn't confessed. I'm an idol and it'd eventually become a problem. But somehow, though nothing really happened, I'm happy it was just her and me for a while.


Yun glanced at her phone, having gotten to Mi Youngs place and letting her collapse on her bed. She sat criss crossed in a T-shirt and sweats in the darkness of the living room, only a table lamp illuminating the room a bit.

She looked down at the card in her hand, addressed from JYP entertainment.

Just go for it without a second thought. Cheondung had told her. She couldn't afford to be scared, nervous. She didn't need her parents approval to chase her dreams. She flipped through her contacts list, spotting Sanghyun from when Mi Young used her phone after she lost her's.

Gomawo Cheondung. She texted in English.