Final

Lonely

Lonely /'lōnlē/

An adjective, meaning "sad because one has no friends or company"

 

I used to have a lot of friends.

                Then all of a sudden, I had none.

                I don't know what happened, but before I could say anything, no one was there anymore.

 

Some say that I have completely isolated myself.

                Perhaps I have…

Well, maybe it's better to be alone anyway… That way, I don’t have to spend time smiling and pretending that "everything is going to be alright"

 

I mean, why do I even deserve to smile?

                All I have done is bring disappointment to others.

Unable to prove worth, unable to be helpful. Forever the deadweight, the burden and the useless one.

 

I'm pathetic. useless. a burden. stupid. waste of space. disappointment. failure. NOTHING.

Why is it that everyone is able to turn their life around and I can't

                I try so hard….. I really do….

                                But when I think that I've helped, I've only actually made it worst.

 

I feel sorry. Sorry to everyone that had to put up with me.

I'm sorry that I have been a burden, sorry that I can never get things right, sorry that I have been such a disappointment, sorry that you had to worry so much, sorry that I was a coward, sorry that I'm a waste of space, sorry that I could not bring you everything and anything you ever ask for no matter how hard I tried. I'm sorry.

Would it be better if I wasn't here?

                Well… I wouldn't know, because I would be much of a coward to find out.

 

I honestly don’t know how I have made it this far.

                I have found so many reasons to give up, yet I'm still here.

 

But it's okay now, I have found my reason to stay.

 

I have found my reason to stay on this living plane and continue fighting.

 

To continue fighting to make a difference, to work harder, and to make others proud and happy.

 

Amidst my dark little world, you came to me and shed light.

                You gave me a reason to smile again.

 

You told me that I was worth something and that I was never a burden.

                In fact, you told me that I was the reason for your existence.

 

You told me that it was okay for me to make mistakes, that it was okay if I would get everything that you wanted.

                You told me that it was okay.

 

It was then I realized that you were the reason that I am still here.

 

You were the reason I started to recover, the reason why my friends started coming back to me.

 

You brought back and showed me how to laugh again and spread happiness.

 

With eyes that stared into my soul and fought all my demons, eyes that shined brighter that the sun.

 

A voice that never failed to sooth me and calm me down when I found darkness again.

 

A face that was so beautiful that no goddess could even compare to, one that made my worries wash away as soon as my eyes even set sight upon your face.

 

Just everything about you seemed unreal, you were everything anyone could ever wish for…and yet, you chose me. I still think that you deserve more, but you still chose me.

You told me that I was more than enough for you and that you were happy that I was in your life.

 

I am thankful that you stood by me and fought with me through every battle and reminded me that I was human.

 

I am thankful you think of me as a person and not some deadweight nobody.

 

And to this day and forever onwards, I am proud to announce to the whole world that

 

I, Kim Taeyeon, love Tiffany Hwang, and am thankful that she makes me feel no longer lonely and allowed me to feel loved and to love.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think of this oneshot!

Comments are appreciated!! Sub and upvote if you want too~~

oh and heres the link of the fic that im currently writing!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/591432/the-double-sided-life-i-live-action-jessica-random-snsd-supernatural-you

^^^ clicky^^^^^

 

Anyways...catcha laterzzzz

 

-ShadowKnight Out-