Final

Be My Valentine

Eli and Kevin have been dating for a whole two years now and Eli wants to get Kevin something for their Anniversery, which happens to be on Valentine's Day. What would the perfect gift be for his cute, little Kevin?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Eli bit his thumbnail and paced across the room back and forth. His Lover was out at the grocery store and his friend AJ was at his house, staring at him confusingly.

 

"Why are you so worried Eli?" Aj asked.

 

"Today is mine and Kevin's 2nd year Anniversery." Eli replied. "I don't know what to get him."

 

"Just do something Romantic." Aj replied. "That is what me and my boyfriend do."

 

Eli groaned and sat on the floor and rubbed his temples. Aj made being Romantic sound so easy but yet it wasn't.

 

..............

 

Or was it?

 

"Aj, help me cook." Eli ran to the kitchen.

 

Aj sat there frozen for two minutes.

 

Eli was going to cook for Kevin?

 

..............

 

Kevin was going to get sick later that night.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Kevin looked in the stores around the are he lived in, trying to find the perfect gift for Eli. He went inside this one that had choclates and ballons for sale for a good price. He clapsed his hands together and giggled.

 

He looked around then stared in excitement as he saw Eli's favorite candy was on sale. He grabbed four boxes of it then paid for them and carried the bag they were in outside. He went into a little outlet store and saw that some jewerly were on sale. 

 

There was many options.

 

Silver, gold, titanium and many more.

 

Kevin smiled and grabbed his phone and asked Eli what his favorite type of metal was for jewerly.

 

VRRR! VRRR! VRR!!!!

 

Eli: Silver Babe, why?

 

Kevin: No reason Honey, I love you. See you around 3pm. <3

 

Eli: Love you too Kevin. <3

 

Kevin put his phone away and looked at the Silver Jewerly.

 

He wanted to get Eli a necklace, bracelet and a ring. He looked at the Ring sizes and found a few in Eli's ring finger size and looked at the designs. But one caught his attention right away.

 

It was a silver heart with a blue jewel in the middle that said Love around the band. He grabbed that one and looked at the ring he was wearing. It was going to match his ring for sure that Eli got him last year!

 

He found a necklace that Eli would like and the same with the bracelet. He paid for the items and looked at his watch. It was 2pm and he was kind of thirsty. 

 

Kevin walked to a Coffee Shop and got himself a medium chocolate latte and sat down and began to sip on the drink. He sighed and looked up into the sky, which was currently cloudly. He looked back down and closed his eyes.

 

'Two years,' Kevin thought. 'Two years since me and Eli have been together.'

 

Kevin finished his drink and threw the cup away and headed home.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Once Kevin arrived home, he opened the door and saw Eli standing there smiling. The blonde smiled back and held the box of chocolates out in the bag in one hand and the boxes with the jewerly in the other hand. Eli took them and sat down at the Dining Room Table with Kevin and looked at the bigger boxes first.

 

 

"My favorite candy," Eli looked at Kevin. "Thanks Baby."

 

"Other boxes Honey." Kevin smiled brightly.

 

Eli nodded and began to open the other boxes. He smiled brightly and hugged Kevin and kissed his cheek gently.

 

"What smells good?" Kevin asked.

 

"I cooked us a Dinner." Eli smiled. "Hope you are hungry My Love."

 

"I am starving." Kevin replied.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

During dinner, Kevin was enjoying every bite of the food he had. He slowly drinked his Red Wine then sighed as he was done eating. Eli took their plates and glasses and washed them. He sat down next to Kevin and kissed him gently.

 

"Kevin, close your eyes." Eli said sweetly.

 

Kevin closed his eyes and Eli slipped of the ring on Kevin's ring finger and slipped on a very expensive ring. He got on one knee and took a deep breath and exhaled.

 

"Kevin Woo, will you marry me?" Eli asked.

 

Kevin opened his eyes and saw an Engagement ring on his finger and he put his hand to his mouth and stared deeply into Eli's eyes. He nodded and stood up and hugged Eli.

 

The older pointed the younger's chin up and kissed him romantically. Kevin wrapped his arms around Eli's neck and moaned lightly. Thier lips were parted and Kevin blushed a bright red and kissed Eli's cheek.

 

"Happy Anniversery Kevin." Eli kissed Kevin for a brief second. "My Love."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY READERS!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYEFD THIS CUTESY ONE-SHOT THAT I MADE!

BRIE UNNIE, I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS ONE SHOT!

TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE CUTE!

{please readers, do not ask for sequeal}

SARANGHAE <3