Amazing

B1A4 Oneshot Collection (Who Am I?)

A/N: Baro will be the main character for this chapter! ^^ Your name here is Kim Jungha

________________________________________________________

Author's POV

You are going out to have an outdoor trip with your friends. After a long discussion with your parents, they immediately agreed since your friend's parents will be there along the trip. You immediately bid goodbye to your parents as you went to the van that your friend's parents rented.

 

"Good morning!" you greeted as your friend Chanmi hugs you. "Morning!! To my one and only best friend!!" she said as her parents laughed and greeted you too. "Wow you guys are coming too?" you asked as 7 people were sitting at the back. "Wae? You don't want us to be here? You're so mean Jungha ah!" your other friend Hyejin said as you laughed. "Aish it's not that! I meant the guys" you said as 5 boys were playing with their phones in the back. "Aigoo Jungha ah, hurry and sit down so that we can arrive to Jeju at the scheduled time" Chanmi's mom said as you nodded, closed the door and sat down next to Chanmi.

 

"So as I was saying, I thought it was only a girls hangout?" you asked as Chanmi laughed. "Well surprise! Since my brother, Gongchan here heard that we're going to Jeju, he kept on annoying me, asking if he could come too. I was telling him how it was a girl's hangout only but he wouldn't stop bugging so I immediately said yes" she said as you nodded. "And since all of you are girls, I decided to bring my hyungs too!" he said as all of them bowed. "You must be Chanmi's best friend" the one with the glasses said as you nodded. "My name is Shinwoo" he said as he let his hand out and you shook it. "I'm Sandeul" the guy who was currently eating chips says as he let his hand out too and you shook it. "I'm Jinyoung" he smiled as you smiled back, since he was at the very back, you couldn't shake his hands. "I'm Baro" the guy who was playing games said as you smiled at him.

 

"Hey! You didn't greet me Jungha ah! You're so mean~" your other friend Seungmi whined as you laughed and hugged her, who was just sitting behind you next to Gongchan and Shinwoo. "Mianhae Seungmi ah~ I didn't see you there keke" you jokingly said as everyone started laughing. All of you chatted during the whole ride. After 30 minutes, all of you arrived at Gimpo Airport. "Come on kids! This way!" Chanmi's parents said as all of you immediately put your luggages on a trolley and started rushing inside. All of you ate breakfast first after checking in all of your bags.

 

"Jungha ah!" Baro said as you immediately turned around and saw him running towards you, handing your passport. "You forgot your passport" he said as you blushed because you were embarassed but immediately nodded. "Gomawo! I'm really sorry hehe" you said as you immediately get your passport from him. "It's okay" he said as you quickly rushed to your friends who were looking at the menu. Baro smiled as he saw you ran. "Hmmm...." Gongchan suddenly said which startled Baro. "Aish! You scared me there Gong Chanshik!" he said as Gongchan laughed. "So... you like her?" Gongchan asked as he just shrugged his shoulders. "She's just cute" he said as Gongchan laughed. "What's wrong?" Cnu suddenly asked who just finished checking in his bags with Jinyoung and Sandeul following behind him. "Baro hyung likes Jungha-yang!!" Gongchan exclaimed as Baro immediately grabbed him by the neck. "S-sorry hyung!!!! Don't kill me!!!" Gongchan said as Baro immediately released him and went towards the restaurant. "What's with him?" Sandeul said. "He just likes someone" Gongchan whispered as all of them chuckled.

 

After that, all of you boarded. "Waa I'm so excited!!" Hyejin said as you and Seungmi laughed. "And I'm stuck here~" Chanmi whined as she sat with her parents during the plane ride. Soon, Seungmi and Hyemi started talking to themselves, you told them that you wanted to look outside for a while since you were sitting near the window. Baro, whose seat was on the right side was looking at you. "Right Baro ah?" Cnu said as he looked at Baro who wasn't listening. "Ya, weren't you listening?" he asked as Baro looked at him and shook his head. "Ha! That means I'm right!" Sandeul who was seating behind him said. The both of them continued bickering and Baro just kept on looking at you and smiled as you admired what's outside.

 

"Jungha ah" Seungmi, who was sitting beside you whispered. "Huh? Why?" you asked and suddenly turned to them. "Baro oppa's always looking at you, did something happened with the both of you?" she asked as you quickly looked at Baro who was already talking with Cnu. "No, I only recall him returning my passport though, other than that, nothing happened" you said as Hyejin smiled. "He likes you then" she suddenly said as you widened your eyes and laughed. "Ya how can he like me? We just met today pabo" you said as the both of them just shrugged their shoulders.

 

After that, the flight started and all of you kept on chatting. After the flight, all of you quickly got your luggages and went in the van that Chanmi's parents rented. "Kids! Faster!!" Chanmi's dad said as all of you put your luggage in the trunk and went in one by one. Unexpectedly, you and Baro were the last ones to get in so both of you were seating together in the front with Gongchan seating beside you. For the whole ride, you were silent and just slept. When all of you arrived, Baro woke you up. You rubbed your eyes as all of you arrived at the pension Chanmi's parents rented. "Wow! It's so pretty here!! You can even see the sea!" Hyejin said as you quickly ran to them and back hugged her. "Ya what's wrong?" Hyejin asked as you burried your face on her back. "I'm so sleepy" you said as Hyejin, Seungmi and Chanmi laughed. "Well come on! Let's go to the garden!!" Chanmi said and dragged the both of you.

 

"Aish Chanmi, always getting away with the work" Gongchan mumbled as he grabbed her luggage. "It's ok Channie ah, let the girls have fun" his mom said as he sighed. After eveything was inside the pension, Chanmi's mom called all of you. When all of you went in, you saw the amount of meat that was out. "That's for tonight Jungha ah" Chanmi's mom said as you nodded and bit your lip, excited to eat it tonight. "Lunch is ready!" Chanmi's dad said as all of you went to the dining room. After eating, the rest of you started walking around. While listening to Chanmi, Seungmi and Hyejin's conversation, you saw a pretty flower in the garden. You squatted down and smelled the flower. You didn't mind them leaving you as you continued looking at them. You sneakily picked one of them and stood up. "Ya picking flowers when you're not supposed to is bad" someone said as you looked behind you and saw Baro smiling.

 

You blushed as you looked at the flower you were holding. "So you're planning on staying in the garden all day?" he asked as you shook your head and walked with Baro beside you. "Oh?!" you exclaimed as you quickly went towards a field with dandelions. You quickly picked one as Baro laughed. "Ya what did I say about picking flowers?" he asked as you lowered your head. "I'm sorry oppa, I really like them that's why" you said as you blew the flower. You smiled as you picked another one and gave it to Baro. Baro looked at you, confused. You chuckled and said "Try it oppa, I'm sure you'll eventually love them like I do". He smiled as he held the dandelion and blew it. The both of you looked at the dandelions flying. "Waa they're so pretty" you said as you walked again. "Wanna go to the beach down there?" Baro asked. "Since everyone is down there already" he said as you saw the others playing ball.

 

"Waaaa!! They went ahead!" you pouted as Baro laughed. The both of you immediately went there and you quickly went to your friends. "Yaaaa why did you leave me?" you whined as they laughed and all of you started chatting again. Baro on the other hand was getting teased by Gongchan once again. "Aish will you please just stop Gong Chanshik" he said. "He's right Gongchan ah just leave him with his love" Jinyoung said as everyone laughed. "Fine fine fine I like her ok?" Baro said and looked at you who was playing with Chanmi, Seungmi and Hyejin. "You guys look cute together" Sandeul said as Baro smiled.

 

That night, after dinner, you went outside to get some fresh air. You sat on the bench which was near your pension's entrance. Suddenly, someone sat next to you. "It'so beautiful here isn't it?" Baro said as you chuckled and looked at him. "Why are you here oppa?" you asked as Baro yawned. "Fresh air of course, it's so hot inside. How about you? Why aren't you with your friends?" he asks as you nodded. "Fresh air too I guess" you said as you sighed and looked at the sea in front of you. You smiled as awkward silence fell between the both of you.

 

"Well.. I guess we should get going, it's getting cold" Baro said as the both of you stood up and went back to the pension. For the past 5 days, you noticed that Baro always took care of you. Tonight was your last night in Jeju and you went outside again to get some fresh air. Surprisingly, Baro was already there sitting down on the bench. Hearing you open the door, Baro looked at you. "Fresh air again?" he asked as you smiled and nodded. "Well..." you sat next to him. "Thanks though" you said as Baro looked at you. "For taking care of me in this whole trip. I appreciate it" you said as you looked at Baro and smiled. 'Well.. I guess she just thinks of me as an older brother after all’ Baro thought as his smile faded. ‘But this is only my last chance to tell her. It’s now or never’ Baro thought while looking at you.

 

Baro breathed in and got himself ready. “Jungha ah..” Baro said as you looked at him. “Yes oppa?” you looked at Baro who smiled and looked at you. “Actually Jungha ah… I like you” Baro said as you were shocked. “I… I’ve liked you since the first time I saw you. Everything about you is just amazing. Your face, your smile, your laugh.. everything. I always want to see you smile and happy. You are like a lighthouse that shines at night and the sun who shines at me during the day. It sounds cheesy but.. will you please be my girlfriend?” he said as you chuckled. Baro frowned as he knew it was a sign of rejection.

 

“You’re so cheesy oppa” you smiled and looked at Baro. “Well… I like you too oppa. Every time you would always protect me and take care of me, I feel so safe and happy. I know you won’t hurt me. Right oppa?” you asked as Baro nodded. “Is that a yes?” he asked as you laughed and nodded. “Jinjja?!” Baro said as he suddenly hugged you which made you laugh. “I love you” Baro suddenly said. “I love you too oppa” you said as Baro suddenly kissed your forehead and smiled. “Let’s go in. It’s getting cold” Baro said as you nodded and grabbed his hand before going in. “Ohhhhh…. What do we have here?” Sandeul jokingly said as everyone stared at the both of you, who were holding hands. You quickly let go as you and Baro blushed. “Finally!! I thought you wouldn’t confess pabo” CNU said as everyone laughed. Chanmi’s parents just laughed and smiled at the both of you. You quickly hid your face with your hands and went to your room with Baro following you.

 

“Ya! Don’t be embarrassed” Baro laughed as you playfully hit his chest. You pouted as Baro smiled and kissed your lips. Your eyes widened as you suddenly screamed. “YA! Who told you to do that?!” you said and Baro started running around the pension with you chasing after him. “Why do I have a feeling that this will always happen to them?” Hyejin said as everyone else nodded.

__________________________________________________________________

Hiiii ^^

Sorry for not updating in a loooong time >.<

I've been trying so hard to update every fanfic I have T_T

But homework is stopping me from doing that :(

Also, sorry if this chapter ><

Well I'll surely do better in the next one >.<

Thanks for reading though! Hahaha :D

Love youuuuuu *sends hearts to the readers*

See you in the next chapter!!!

~shiro123