Lonely

B1A4 Oneshot Collection (Who Am I?)

Hey guys! First chapter's main character is Jinyoung ^^ Enjoy!

Your character's name is Kim Jiwon

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung's POV

1 month has passed since me and Jiwon broke up. I still remember that very moment when she told me that she wanted to end it. I wanted to hold on but I couldn't, nothing came out of my mouth. 

Flashback (Author's POV)

The both of you were enjoying the view of the Han River. The both of you were looking at the sunset. "Oppa" you said as Jinyoung looked at you while smiling. "What is it jagi?" he said as you took a deep breath and looked at him. "Let's end this relationship" you said as Jinyoung looked at you confusely. "What do you mean?" he said. "I.. I don't think I love you anymore. I don't want to hurt you more by pretending that I still love you. I'm sorry" you said as you wait for Jinyoung's response. "W-why? You don't love me anymore?" he said as you lowered your head and nodded. "I'm really sorry. I guess I'll be going now" you said as you waited for Jinyoung's response but nothing came out of Jinyoung's mouth. "Take care of yourself" you said as you quickly ran and left Jinyoung.

End of Flashback (End of Author's POV)

After that time, I ran to our house. I mean, my house since Jiwon already left me. I never thought that she would just leave like that. When I arrived home, I saw her packing her stuff already. I immediately went out as I knew that I couldn't watch her like this. I went to Han River again and stayed there until midnight. I kept on having flashbacks, which made me cry silently for an hour. I went back home at 12:30 a.m. As I went in, I saw that she wasn't there already, the place was really messy, especially the bedroom which I shared with her. I didn't care about the mess and just slept on the bed.

Up until now, I'm still here in this house where Jiwon and I once lived together. I the tv as I saw Running Man. It made me remind of Jiwon since this was one of her favourite shows. I laughed and some parts but each time I laugh, I would always look at my side and smile as if Jiwon was there beside me. I quickly switched off the tv as I stood up and changed my clothes. "Where is it?" I said as I searched my entire closet. I immediately saw the necktie, white shirt and pants that Jiwon gave me.

I smiled as I wore them and wore my shoes. I went outside and walked to a certain cafe. "One Caramel Frappuccino please" I said as the lady asked for money. I immediately opened my wallet, took out my money and gave it to her. "Thank you. Please wait here" she said as I nodded while waiting for her to make my drink. I stared at my wallet as I saw our last sticker photos together. I smiled as I missed every single moment I was with Jiwon. The lady patted my shoulder and gave me my drink. I immediately thanked her as I went out and walked to Han River. I sighed as I sat down and watched the scenery that was in front of me. Children were playing and couples were everywhere.

I immediately took out my phone and plugged in my earphones. I listened to Jiwon's playlist which she made when we were still together. It was nice listening to her favorite songs. I sat there for about an hour. "I guess I should go home now" I thought as I stood up and walked backed home. I looked to my right and I was about to smile but I immediately realized that Jiwon wasn't here. I sighed as I took off the earphones and walked home.

I arrived home and cooked ramyeon. I was really hungry so I cooked two packs of ramyeon. While I wait for the noodles to cook, I arranged the dining table. 2 bowls, glasses and 2 pairs of chopsticks. I laid it there and smiled. As I finished, I quickly went back to the kitchen and turned off the stove. I smiled as I brought the pot of ramyeon on the table. I sat down as I served myself first then, I also put some serving on the other bowl. As I looked in front, I realized that Jiwon wasn't there. I immediately slammed my hand on the table as I tried calming down myself.

I tried drinking a glass of water. After drinking, I immediately finished the pot of ramyeon. "Wow I ate a lot today" I said as I washed the dishes. I immediately saw Jiwon's kitchen gloves. I wore it as I knew that she won't come back already. After washing, I sat on the sofa and the tv. "Which movie should I watch today?" I said as I looked at my dvd collection. I picked a random one and started playing it. "Hahaha did you see that Jiwon ah?" I said as I laughed and looked on my right side, to find no one sitting beside me. I immediately froze and held my head in frustration.

"Why..why did you left me? Why?! Why can't you be here for just one more time? I want to spend some time with you, cooking, playing, reading and even sleeping with you but it seems that you're not coming back anymore" I said as I silently cried and realized that she wasn't here already. Now I'm here all alone, lonely and missing the person who left me so easily.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! ^^

Sorry for the late post of this chapter ><

I was busy in school this week so I didn't have any time to update all of my fanfics ><

I'm really sorry if this chapter isn't that great too T_T

I'll promise to try my best in the rest chapters ^^

Till then,

See you guys in the next chapter!! <3

Love you guys!!! <3

~shiro123