Meeting him again 2

Starting Over Again

 

NO ONE'S POV:

 

Jessica is now asking the waiter where is the VIP room. He points out the way and told her too that Mr.Im's friend is already there. She silently opens the door and there she saw a man holding his phone and it seems that the guy is bored. The guy sense that someone is looking at him.

You!!!!

The guy suddenly feel nervous.

Yes?

You're the guy I bumped into right? Are you Yoong's friend?

Ahh.Yes.I'm Yoong's friend.I'm Kwon Yuri.I'm sorry again about the other day.

I'm Jessica Jung.It's nice meeting you Yurishi.Jessica bows.

It's nice meeting you too. Please let's take a sit.

 

Jessica looks at her companion and looks at herself. Aishh.I can't believe that I put a lot of effort for this night.Look what I got.One snobby guy who doesnt even utter a single word after we introduce ourselves awhile ago. Is he really quiet or he is just not interested in talking to me? Then she remembers the way he talks earlier,the tone of his voice.It seems familiar

Jessica looks intently at the guy. The guy is now looking at the window. Jessica can only see the side of his face. Jessica was shocked.His thick eyebrows, pointy nose and  his lips it looks exactly like Yul. 

Yuri can sense that Jessica is looking at her.He's nervous that she might know the truth. He decides to make a conversation with her.

Ehemmm.Are you done staring at me?Yuri said.

Jessica didn't budge but just continue to stare at him.

So how long have you been friends with Yoong?

10 years.What about you Yuri-shi?

I've known him for a long time but I just got closer with him when he became my co worker 3 years ago. 

I see.Yoong told me that are you are like a big brother to him.Thank you for taking care of him Yuri-shi.

Yoong is a good man.People adores him.It's not hard to like someone like him.Are you and Yoong together?Because Yoong can't stop talking about you and how excited he is to see you again.So I assumed you two are together,right?

When Jessica heard that,she sadly looks at his eyes while he just stares blankly at her. 

We're not together.He's my ex actually.

Jessica looks down. And I'm in love with someone right now.

Yuri heared that but decide not to respond anymore. Silence engulf them once again.

 

GUYS!!!!!

Jessica sighed.Finally you came.Jessica thought.

Oh.Is there something happened?You two looked awkward,by the way Sica-ah I'm sorry I'm late.Yoong holds Jessica's hands.

Nothing happened Yoong.I'm glad you're here.Jessica smiled sweetly at him.

Okay.Let's eat first,I'm really hungry right now.

 

The three starts to eat their dinner.As ussual Yoong is being sweet to Jessica. Yuri is just looking at them. When Jessica caught him he just smile at her.

Yuri and Jessica is the first one to finish.Yoong is really hungry that he orders another meal. Jessica just chuckles at her friend.

Hays.Finally you're done.

Kekeke.Sorry Princess for waiting again.Yoong winked at her.Jessica just rolled her eyes.

Aishh..

Okay.Anyways,the reason why I invite both of you is because you're both the closest to me.So I also want you guys to be close to each other.Yoong smile to both at them,while the other two is just smiling awkwarly to each other.

Besides this is just the start, the three of us will always be together from now on.So you two should start getting comfortable with each other,Arasso???

Nehh.

So the three starts telling their stories.Yuri and Jessica is starting to warm up with each other.

After an hour of talking,Yuri excused himself to bathroom.

Yoong and Jessica is giggling with each other when Jessica noticed that someone texted Yul.His phone is beside her so she clearly sees what's the message is.

Oppa,please come home now.I'm already bored here.Stop staring too much to your monkey girl.You will see her another time.

Jessica was shocked.She looked at it again and unlocked the phone.She just wants to make sure.She read another text again.

Aishh.Oppa I'm really jealous now.You love monkey girl more than me.HMMMMMFFF!!!!

Jessica are you okay?Why are you holding my phone?

She looks up and glare at Yuri. Yuri just ignore her and get his phone.He stiffened when he saw the message.

Aishhh.I'm screwed!!!Yuri thought.

Ahh Yoong and Jessica.Sorry but I need to go.Someone is waiting for me at home.

Ohhh.Don't tell me you have a girlfriend hyung?Okay Hyung be careful on your way home.Thank you for your time.

Yuri just chuckles at what Yoong said.He looks at Jessica and saw that she's glaring at him again.Sighed.

 

 

 

Yuri runs fast.Aigooo.Now she knows.You're so stupid!!Aishh.

 

 

 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

Sorry again to my grammar mistakes^_^