Monkeyboy

Starting Over Again

NO ONE'S POV:

 

Jessie?? Don’t you think it’s time to forget the guy and find someone else. It’s 2014 now, you should stop being like this.

She’s right Sica –ah. It’s been a year now. But you’re still hoping that he will come back for you. Please not again, I thought you’re stronger now.

Girls, we should give her time. It took her 5 years to forget her first love remember?

So, do you mean we’re going to wait for that long again? Just for her to be okay again? That’s crazy. We should help her now, before she goes gaga again.

Of course not Fany ahh, what I’m saying is. Everything is still fresh for Sica, we can’t expect her to forget that easily. We all know when she falls in love, she always gave her all. And poor her, that’s why she always end up hurting that much.

But you know what, until now I still don’t understand of all the guys that’s after her and trying to win her heart, why fall for someone she barely knew,she doesn’t even know what he look like. She just saw him in internet, what if he’s a or murderer, it’s a good thing they never got the chance to meet.

Soo that’s love, it just happened and you can’t control it. And I know he’s a good guy for Jessica to fall for him.

Jessica just looked blankly at her friends. She know's they care so much for her. But she needs to do this by herself.

Her friends just look sadly at her, when Jessica left their side. She’s probably going to sleep again believing that when she wakes up, everything is going back into normal.

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜

 

Dear Mr.D:

I met this guy on internet, how dare he call me ugly. I bet he’s the ugly one not me>_<

 

Dear Mr.D:

Aishhh.I swear I’m going to punch him so hard, when I see him in person. I hate himmmmmmmmmm..

 

Dear Mr.D:

Oh my god!!!For the first time he says I’m pretty. Why do I feel like I’m blushing??

 

Dear D:

I saw my first love today, he’s still the same. I actually saw him with his girlfriend. And I badly want to run away quickly when he approached me. But that would be rude. Thank God Sooyoung call me so I have an excuse to leave. I’m supposed to be hurting, but here I am smiling like a high school girl because I’m texting with monkeyboyJ. Am I falling in love again?

 

Dear Mr.D:

HI!!!!!You will never believe what just happen today!!Something beautiful and magical happened and I feel like I’m on the cloud nine right now. Oh my GOD!!I think I’m in love.  He said he misses me*_*

 

Dear Mr.D:

I’m falling so deeply in love with him. Even though he always makes fun at me I still can’t get mad at him. Hays I miss this feeling, I’m happy I’m experiencing this again.

 

Dear Mr.D:

He sais he loves me.DIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.I’m the happiestttttttttttttttttt.^____^

Dear Mr.D:

Guess what??Today is my birthday!!!YOHOOO. Today could be the perfect birthday ever, but he’s not here with me. I badly want to hear his voice. I want to hug him too.

 

Dear Mr.D:

Aww.I’ve been so busy these days. I didn’t able to contact him for 3 days, do you think he miss me too?

 

Dear Mr.D:

Aishhh. I’m so tired. I miss him too. What are you doing right now? I love you.

 

Dear Mr.D:

I think he’s mad at me. He’s not texting me-_-. I want to call him, but I don’t know what to say.

 

Dear Mr.D:

I don’t know what’s happening. But I want to cry right now, I feel like I’m already losing him. We’re not even starting yet. But I’m losing him already.

 

Dear Mr.D:

Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt his feelings. Because I’m willing to do anything for him to contact me again. What I am going to do Mr.D???

 

 

Jessica keep rereading her Diary, as if she can find the answer to all her questions. She doesn’t know why. She wants to know what happen to them.

 

She saw a letter she wrote 3 months ago. She was supposed to give it to him, when they meet.

 

Monkeyboy,

Monkeyboy!!!HAHAHA.NVM.I’m just bored that’s why I wrote you a letter. Hmmm. So here it goes. It’s the first time I’m going to say this. It’s a secret actually. Hehe.

I love you!!! I love you even if you really look like a monkey in person.

I love you even you always make fun at me.

I love you even though you’re a snob sometimes.

I love you even though you make me feel like I’m ugly sometimes, you always said I’m ugly. We both know I’m not-_-

I love you because you make me happy again.

I love you because you made me feel how to love again.

I remember telling you one time that I don’t fall in love easily. For me love is a just one time thing after I got my heart broken for the first time. That’s why I don’t commit myself to anyone. But you. You made me feel like I want to start again, like I want to try to love again. And then booom. It happened. I fell in love with you. I know I might get hurt in the end. But I still choose to take risk. To be happy again. And if we don’t end up together someday. I will still cherish you, because you’re my second love. You made me realized it’s possible to love again.

Aishh. Why do I feel like it’s a goodbye letter. It’s not supposed to be like this. Well, monkeyboy. What I’m trying to say is. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!! Even if we don’t end up together I will still care for you. And I will always wish for your happiness. I love you. Saranghae monkeyboy!!!

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             Monkeygirl>_<

 

 

 

Jessica can’t help but cry. She knew this is going to happen from the moment they become close, she knows that whatever they have will end soon, but she still chose to take risk. And she made a promise to herself. That whatever happens,she will accept it wholeheartedly and moved on. It just she didn’t expect that she will get so affected by this. It’s like getting your heart broken for the first time. And it hurts so much. 

 

˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜