The Guardian

THE GUARDIAN
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 2

 

The first time Yoon Shi Yoon lay his eyes to Kim Taeyeon, he hated her. He hate her loud laugh, the way she walk around the house with her cute little tiny feet, the way her eyes twinkling brightly, the way their parents adore her. And what he hate the most was the way she always seek his hyung for help and not him. So he keep on picking fights with her, everyday is a competition when she's around him. And he hating it more when he found himself adore her bit by bit.

 

When Kim Taeyeon was 12 years old and he was 17 years old, that's the first time he found her running and crying to his embrace. He look at his parents to find the reason why she cried so badly in his arms, but they didn't utter a word and just tell him to bring her to bed. He remember she keep muttering that she's not a Kim and not a Yoon, she just want to be Taeyeon. He said yes to all of her questions and keep on caressing her head awkwardly. After she stop crying she said sorry if it bothered him to see her crying like that, but she can't help it anyway since Doo Joon is in military duty for 2 years and all that she has is him. That's the first time he felt that he is indeed her oppa too, so he told her to just come to him from now on, at least until his hyung is back. And that's the first day he promised himself that he won't make her cry anymore. 

 

The day their parents dead, they are more than devastated. It took them more than couple months to be able to try living normally. Yoon Doo Joon is the one who keep all of them in their own foot. He try to be the pillar of his family for his little dongsaengs. Lucky enough that they don't

Please log in to read the full chapter