Final

Stay..

in a very messy room where there is no light, Hyuna is sitting in the dirty cold floor in front of the window where the moon and the stars are the only source of light going through the window inside the room,while leaning her head on hyunseung's chest whose hands are on the floor to support both of them. Hyuna is very absorbed looking at the stars in the sky with a weak smile on her face.

 

"aren't you going home yet?" Hyunseung asked her in a soothing manner. Hyuna just shook her head lightly as an answer, who's still watching the sky.

 

"it's already 12:00 Am, Hyuna…" Hyunseung said, trying to remind her. "hmmm.." was the only answer Hyuna gave and slightly nodding her head.

 

"tsk. your mom might be worrying now.."hyunseung said, though he really don't want her to leave so bad, just trying to be nice for the first time, at least. "she won't be…" She said with a very soft voice and smiled.

 

Hyunseung didn't say anything at the moment, waiting for her to say more but she didn't. Neither of them talk for a while nor move so much. Hyunseung doesn't know if he would let her go home that night or make her stay. he seems uncomfortable thinking of what would might happen if he would let her go home, and if he wouldn't. he doesn't know if there's still tomorrow. he closed he's eyes as if he's trying to think of this as just a dream. but unfortunately, it's not.

 

"m--maybe you should go home.. just.. spend more time with your family..  I-- I'm okay..  because we don't know what--" 

 

"what will happen next?"Hyuna Finished his sentence before he could. Both of them didn't say anything or move for awhile. 

 

thinking about what hyunseung said, Hyuna Sighed heavily while trying to get the right hand of hyunseung and play with his fingers. "They hate me so much now.. Specially my mom, she thinks I'm a and a stupid girl for loving a bad boy.She doesn't want me… nor love me anymore, maybe. they prefer me not going home,so they won't have to deal with a and keep a good image of our family" 

 

Hyunseung didn't say anything,just gritting his teeth to keep calm. Hyuna held his hand as tight as she could to make him feel comfortable."if this would be the last, I'd rather spend my night with you even without doing anything and just sit here and talk with you.. it's better. than to spend  my last with my family who doesn't even want to see me.. they wouldn't care if… I die today or not.." Hyunseung flinched at what she said that even her felt it, but she just smiled sadly.No one dared to talk at that moment, just feeling each other's company is enough.

 

"hyunseungah, look at the stars.." Hyuna said sounds so excited but weak. hyunseung got shock by what she want him to do suddenly but so he did. "are you looking?" Hyuna asked, trying to see if he's looking but got no enough strength to.

 

"hmm.." hyunseung wondered why she wanted him to look at the stars suddenly.

"they're bright and beautiful, right?" she said with a genuine smile on her face.

"hmm.." and she giggled, that made hyunseung smile.

"do you know why stars were put above the sky and so bright at night?" Hyuna asked him excitingly to the point that you could tell she's grinning.Hyunseung doesn't know what to say or do, he's wondering why is she suddenly asking these nonsense question.. 

"yah, just… just rest okay ? you'll just get tired.." hyunseung said with his voice, shaking.. 

"it's okay, i love it. i love how we are right now. i've wanted to ask that question to you, but you never liked those kind of topic…" she stopped for a moment, waiting, if hyunseung's going to say something but he didn't, so she continued "so.. let me do this , please?" she said in a very sweet tone but weak that made hyunseung regret stopping her.

 

hyunseung sighed, as a sign that she won, so hyuna is finding a position to sit comfortably, as if she's getting ready to talk non stop.

 

" so what's your answer?" Hyuna asked him again excitingly.

"I-- You know i hate studies.. " Hyunseung answered her as if that is a fact and common. Hyuna giggled cutely.

 

"you don't need to study to know these, hyunseungah~" Hyunseung didn't expect this kind of answer from her. though he would realy want her to stop. worried that it will only make this harder for her to breathe properly..

 

"so…  do you know why stars were put above the sky and so bright at night?"

 

"no. Why ?"

 

"so they can watch you from above always and tell you that you're not alone, so they'll be there for you , when the dark comes and they'll shine bright and beautiful so you won't feel sad at all, so you can look up the sky anytime you want, and talk to them when you don't have anyone, and it will never leave you, ever." Hyuna barely finished her answer with strength but managed to do it very weakly, that made Hyunseung cry and couldn't manage his tears anymore, not because it's a very sad answer, but because now he understood what she was trying to tell him now. and by the idea that she's using all her strength, to tell this to the point that she could barely breathe properly..

 

Hyunseung Hugged her tightly from the back while still sitting from the cold floor, and still crying so hard. Hyuna raised her hand to pat his arms lightly to tell him that everything will be okay.. 

 

" I love you…Hyuna" Hyunseung managed to say this word while he's crying that only hyuna could hear him clearly.

"i know.. I love you too, Hyunseung.." She said very weakly, that made hyunseung cry even harder .. and harder.. still, Hyuna is patting him.

 

"Hyunseungah,I'm tired.. I think I'm sleepy…. 

 

can I sleep now?"

 

Hyunseung widened his eyes and began to panic now, while Hyuna is trying to move and she faced him and holds his face.

they both look at each other's eyes and gave those looks that tells everything they feel, they've gone through, those moments with each others, and everything, so many feelings with just those looks.

 

"hush, Don't worry…. " hyuna tried to make him calm but it didn't work at all.. 

 

"I love you so much.. Hyuna. " he held her face too while still looking at her eyes and her face, examining her.

"I love you so much … Hyunseung.." the he kissed her on her lips and closed their eyes tightly..

 

 

-------------------

 [Hyunseung's POV]

 

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that i've been crying.Where am I ? 

 

"Hyunseungah, wake up… we still have our class." a girl called my name in a whispering manner and a soft tone.I slowly raised my head from my arms and looked around. we're on a rooftop. I looked at the girl at my side and smiled, but remembered something suddenly, then i frowned.

 

she step forward and sit beside me. "why.. ? you've had a bad dream again?" I didn't answer her and just looked down.

 

I heard her sigh then I felt her hand holding mine..

 

"what is it this time?" and again, I didn't answer her.. I stayed quiet. then quickly, she raised her head and look at me,shocked.

 

" eey, you're not going to tell me? but you always did, though…" she pouted at me cutely "hmmm.. looks like it's a really bad one." I looked at her. 

 

"yes… " I answered her honestly.. then she looked at the sky and watched them with a smile, while me, I'm watching her..

 

"Hyuna…" She looked at me so fast with curiosity but still acting cute..

 

"hmm?" 

 

"I Love you" I suddenly said those word without me realizing I just did. I don't know.. 

 

but she stared at me for awhile, looking at me, through me, then she smiled at me, sadly.

 

 

 

 

"let's just hope it will not happen this time,

 

 

like all of your past dreams did."