Prologue 1: The struggles of a Fan Girl.

Flower Boys in Disguise

What’s the worst thing your parents have ever said to you?

For me, it’s when I can’t like something anymore.

“I’m sorry sweetie, but it’s gone way out of hand. Your mother and I are going to send you to a boarding college. That way you can learn to control that stupid obsession yours.”

I’ve been an avid fan of EXO since their debut days. I collect all of their albums and merchandise, but never really had the chance to meet them personally. My parents were always stopping me, even though I’m eighteen years old. Yes, that’s right. I’m eighteen years old and still live with my parents. But that’s all about to change.

“But dad, don’t you want me to live in this house anymore?” I beg him earnestly.

“Sweetie, it’s for your own good as well as it is for us. We just can’t afford to lend you anymore money to buy you your stuff.”

Sure, it may cost them a few hundred dollars a month, but it’s not like it’s going to waste. I was expanding my collection; it was more like a hobby than a hassle. My parents just couldn’t see that.

“Pack your bags. The semester starts tomorrow. And don’t even think about packing all that ‘stuff’ with you.”

That cold harsh reality that hits you when your parents actually mean what they’re saying. There’s no other choice then to pack my bags and get the hell out of here. So that’s exactly what I’m doing.

I don’t see how going to a boarding school is necessary though- parent logic, it never really made any sense.

 

 

“This college looks like crap. There’s no one here.” I tell my accompanier. 

My parents who were scared that I would run away from them, hired some random guy as my ‘accompanier’ to see that I made it safely to the college.

“You can go now. I’m already here.” I tell him

“Miss Da Yoon, I must you into the college doors and ensure that you have signed the final paperwork before I can go.”

Well, there goes my escape plan B. It looks like I won’t be able to avoid this cruel fate anymore.