Secret Admirer

Secret Admirer

School had just ended.The sound of students running out of school in joy was heard.The hallways were slowly becoming more and more quiet.

Seunghyun was alone in the classroom,just walking back and forth practicing his confession.

"Will you go out with me?" he shoved the boquet of flowers in the air,pretending that you were in front of him.

He cringed at his own words.

"Aish,too cheesy..."

Seunghyun brainstormed for a second until he had an idea for another confession.

"Would you be my lover?" he asked the empty air.

"Urgh,I hate this...how will I tell her my feelings.." he asked himself.

"Tell whom your feelings?" You entered the classroom after evesdropping him.

You were about to leave the school just until you heard someone in the classroom.You went to check it out,Seunghyun was going back and fort saying confessions alone to no one but himself.

After a few minutes of evesdropping,you found out that he was practicing for a confessing.But to whom?

"W-what? I wa-wasn't...no,uhm..I just.." Seunghyun stuttered.

"C'mon,I heard you..."

"Will you go out with me? Would you be my lover?" You imitated him.

You laughed loudly then finally chilled.You realized that you were the only one laughing.Something must be wrong.Seunghyun would always laugh at your lame jokes.

"Seriously,tell whom your feelings?" you pleaded.

You could feel Seunghyun get more nervous of your presence.Both of you were alone in the room.Anything could happen if you know what I mean

Seunghyun was already sweating.The flower boquet was stuffed in his backpack after you suddenly entered.He didn't practice his confession that much,so he was nervous.

"Tell meee~~~" 

"Just tell me,already~~~"

"C'mon tell me~~"you begged with aegyo.You knew that it turned him on.He just couldn't resist your aegyo.

You took a step closer to him and he moved a step back ward evertime you did the opposite.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked.

You nodded furiously.

Seunghyun took out the boquet out from his backpack and shoved it at your face.

You were startled.He took a deep sigh.

"You laughed at my words(will you go on a date with me? etc.),so I'll make this short"

He tossed the flowers on the table and cupped your face,then he kissed you lovingly.

You were shocked.

He broke off the kiss and you were already blushing like crazy.



"You.You were the one whom I wanted to tell my feelings to..."