My Valentine

My Valentine

[YOUR POV]
Ahh why do I feel so hot? It can't be that im sick right? Its valentines day tomorrow and I have to celebrate with Baekhyun oppa! Ottokae !?

I ransacked my drawers to find that damn thermomether! I have to prove that im not sick or should I say I should go to the doctor if im really  sick! I can at least be better tomorrow!

Ahhh found it! Why do I even keep the thermomether in the utensils drawer? Aish I should arrange my kitchen someday! I pressed the on button, the screen remained blank. Ah !! It must have ran out of battery. I opened the drawer where I kept my batteries and found the batteries for the thermomether.

I pressed the on button again after I changed my battery. I thought it was just the battery running out of battery but... The screen is still blank !!!! 

I took my wallet and went downstairs to try my luck. Should I say its just my luck.. The shop is closed already ! My legs told me to give up and I wanted to just walk to the pharmacy to get some panadols but its too far!

I looked up.. "W.W.Wee Clinic" That's right! I should just go see the doctor. This little money not much as compared to leaving Baekhyun oppa alone on a Valentines day. 

"Park Namsoo-ssi! Please go in to Dr. Kim Minseok's room now!" I knocked the door. Hopefully not loud enough to disturb the others. 

"Come have a seat Park Namsoo-ssi" Dr.Kim said politely with a smile on his face. I did as instructed. 

Dr. Minseok asked,"Are you suffering from fever or any other illness?".
"Just fever. But im not coughing and have been well recently!"
"Its not a must to have cough or any other illness to suffer from fever. Your body must be too heaty! Lemme help you check you temperature." He placed a cap onto the thermomether's tip and inserted it into my ear.

*DEE DEE DEE*

He took it out and checked my temperature. "38.3°c"
Heol why is it so high is the thermomether faulty or something!?

Dr. Minseok wrote down some cursive ailien words on the card. The nurses must be ailiens to read this kind of handwriting. He said,"If you have nothing else then please head to the counter and collect your medicine and make payment" I nodded and walked to the counter to collect my medicine before heading home. 

I took out my phone and texted Baekhyun oppa, "Oppa~ im sick.. I might not be able to accompany you tomorrow.. :'(" I thought he would be dissapointed after all its only our second year celebrating it together and yet im sick.. Will he be dissapointed?

[BAEKHYUN'S POV]
*Vibrate*Vibrate*
I took out my phone. And read the message from Namsoo. "Oppa~ im sick.. I might not be able to accompany you tomorrow.. :'(" 
I replied, "its okay baby.. after all valentines day is just the day that we celebrate once in a year but don't everyday feels like its Valentines day when we are together? (:" 

She must be sad.. I should give her a surprise visit, what boyfriend am I if I leave her alone when she's sick? I went to her favourite chocolate shop "chocokid" to buy her favorite Cookies and cream chocolate for her as a Valentine present. But.. the queue is no joke. I must say girls who like chocolate would definitely like this chocolate. 

I queued for an hour but I believe everything would be worth it. I walked out of the shop and the apparel shop across the street is tempting. That Winnie The Pooh shirt that looks alike like the one she wanted when we went to England last year. . I purchased it and wrapped it with a long letter of my heartfelt words and together with the chocolate she love.


[YOUR POV]

I woke up looking at the clock.. it reads 10:07am. 
Hmmmmm! What is this smell.. It smells so familiar.. Would it be... I got out of my bed I ran towards my kitchen. It's really Baekhyun oppa!! I ran towards him hugging him tightly. "Omana!" He turned around and saw me hugging him tightly. He closed the lid of the pot and combed my hair with his fingers. "Ohh jagi I see your awake! How's my surprise?" I let go of him before replying "I thought you wouldn't come.. But when I smelled that familiar smell of the fish porridge, I knew it was you! But.. oppa how did you know my passcode to my house?" I gave him a look in his eyes. "Its the date of our first date of course!" He bent dowm and gave me a peck on my lips. "Aiii~ Oppa I haven't brushed my teeth yet.." He smiled, "aigooo my dear jagi is so dirtyyyy! Hurry and brush your teeth. The porridge should be ready soon~" I nodded and went to wash up.

I opened the door and head to the dining table. I sat down and I felt someone kissing my on the lips for a second. I turned around. Byun Baekhyun on the strike again. I screamed "YAAAA !" He laughed" Ohhhhhh Namsoo-ssi your face is getting red!! I got the fresh morning kiss from you~"

I sat down and ate the porridge trying to hide my embarrassment. He sat opposite me and watched as I eat. Oppa what about you?" "I ate just now before I came here already. This is cooked specially for my jagi!" I fed him a mouthful and finished up the rest within 2 minutes.

We sat on the sofa. His left hand on my shoulder and his right hand holding onto my hand. He fed me medicine and give me a peck on the cheeks once I swallowed one pill, treating me just like a kid but still I love it.

We talked about the past. How we met and how we started. Not realising.. it was half past 2 already.
"Let's order some food here." "Chicken?" I suggested grinning widely to him. He gave me a stern look and regected my idea.

[BAEKHYUN'S POV]
Jagi is still sick and shouldn't eat any fried food. I should order chinese food for her. Jjajangmyun shall do the job. 

"I will order for you." I kept it as a secret just in case she make me change my mind with her aegyo. The cuteness that I will never be able to say no to.

We continue talking. I guess because lots of couple are too lazy to eat out thus the chinese food arrived very late about at 5pm in the evening. 
*ding dong*
"Ah the food must be here!" I smiled mysteriously. She look at me as I walk to the door to collect the food and make payment.

"Guess what it is?"
"Ahh hajimayo oppa!"
"Araseo araseo"

I put down the two bowls of Jjangmyun on the coffee table. She pouted to me. I unwrapped the first bowl and handed the chopstick and the bowl to her. She took it and mixed it while pouting. And she looks ultimately cute! 

I took my bowl and ate it but while looking at her pouting. I can't stop my gaze. Its just soooooo cute ! 
I fed her medicine as she was still pouting from just now's bad surprise or should I say because she didn't get what she want.

We also decided to go with a movie that suits the word "Valentine" and the chosen one is "Titanic" 

We cuddled together on the sofa with her in my arms. Luckily she had some popcorns at home to match with the movie and she was given the exception to eat it.

When its at the , it was around 10pm already. It was silent and I could hear someone sobbing. I sat up right causing Namjoo to sit up right as well and yup it was Namsoo who was so touched by the show. 

[YOUR POV]
Why did they even board this ship how silly is that and the sacrifice they made are just too much. 

Tears fell unconditionally and I have no way to stop them. Hopefully Oppa won't realise. I don't want him to get worried. 

Suddenly, he sat upright cause me to sit up right as well and its at that time when he saw that I was sobbing.

I hid my face but still he pulled me to him and made me look at him with my watery swollen eyes. He used his thumb to wipe away my silly tears.

"Why did you cry my lady?" He asked being concern.
"Why are they so stupid. It's so dangerous up there but their still refuse to separate. Oppa if we were the one what will happen?"
He stopped the movie and said with his arms this time on my shoulder, "then oppa will do the sacrificing and you will return back with the other womens.."
I cried more but I laughed a little as well,"so are you gonna be the hero that saves the beauty?" He nodded to me. And I buried my face in his chest to control my tears. 

He hugged me tightly and gave me a kiss on my forehead and waited till I calmed down. 

Today might be simple but we fell even more in love to each other. And today is the best valentines day in the whole wide world. I don't care what the others think and i might be sick but he still take care of me very well and this but is surely the best for me.

[BAEKHYUN'S POV]
Today surely don't seems like its the best day for the rest but I surely had more fun at home than going out seeing other couples celebrating it together. Being in our own world is definitely better and its the best for us.

 

[A/N]

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MY DEAR READERS :*

So how is this present? Do support me in the fics that im reading and do spend your day well with your other half! This might be a late post but I just ended school and I tried posting it as soon as I reach home already so please understand! (: