Chapter Two

V-day Blues

Yuri POV

 

 

“Oh my God! Taengoo is mad at me! Sica baby wait I need to talk to my Buddy first! I’m sorry okay! But Taeyeon can act crazily when she’s mad! I need to go.”

 

“I know.” Sica nonchalantly told me.

 

“You know?”

 

“Maybe Taeyeon wasn’t really mad at you! She’s probably upset because of the way we looked at her.” I was a bit shocked with what she had just told me.

 

“What? Can you please tell me clearly?”

 

“We know Taeyeon. We’re classmates in High School since first year.” Now that’s a bomber.

 

“When you said we, as in all of you.” I pointed at them one by one and my question was answered by nod.

 

“Then why did all of acted like you didn’t know her? And just let me continue to blabber around about her being heartless?  Since you know her you probably knows that she doesn’t like being called like that in front of her friends or in front of people who knows her! I only said that because I thought you guys don’t know her it has been our scheme to push away all those avid suitors of her for continuing their advances! Some took the bait and stop the moment they heard how heartless Taeyeon is and some are just persistent. But none really get her attention.” I asked them questioningly more like accusingly.

 

“So she continues on rejecting each and every one of who tried to court her?” they asked back at me still not believing at me.

 

“Yes each and every one of them. Taeyeon just don’t want to admit it but I could see it in her sometimes that she already have someone special in her heart that she just don’t want to tell me. Because she has that pained look in her eyes everytime she has turned them down. Then after that her eyes would travel far away like she’s missing someone so much. I just let her be because she won’t even speak a word about it.”

 

 “And that girl is that Hayeon?”

 

“What? No! I thought you guys are her classmates and friends for the matter? How come you don’t know Hayeon?”

 

“Just tell us who is the girl Kwon Yuri!” Sica suddenly glared at me.

 

“Hayeon is Taeyeon’s baby sister. She just came back from the states. Taeyeon gets to stay with their Mom while Hayeon gets to stay with their Dad. Taengoo says her parents got divorce before she entered High School. How come you guys didn’t know? At first I wonder if her family background got something to do about her way of thinking about love but when she suddenly talks about that someone to me one day was when I concluded that she have a special someone in her heart.” I look around them and saw something unusual with all of them specially Tiff. I wonder what happened to these girls before.

 

“I guess we really don’t know much about Taeyeon.” I looked at Sooyoung who heave a sigh.

 

“I think we owe Taeyeon an apology.” She continued to speak while exchanging glances with Sica and then looked worriedly at Tiffany.

 

“The three of you are weird! Why do you keep looking like that to each other? And why are you stoned to your seat Tiff? Something is definitely wrong with all of you! Hey does the four of know something about this?” I looked at the other quiet girls in the table and they just shook their head at me. Argh this is frustrating.

 

“Fine! None of knows and none of you wants to tell me. But I really need to talk to Taengoo right now.” I was about to get up from my sit when a hand suddenly stopped me.

 

“Yul.”

 

“What Tiff?” I look at her.

 

“Text me if she’s okay when you get to see her please.” She looked worried. But why?

 

Suddenly a light bulb flashed in my head. It doesn’t need to take a genius to guess everything. Hmmm I need to dig further and I need to act fast before this night ends. I’m gonna make the best Valentine ever for my buddy! But I need to find that stupid midget!

 

“Sica baby, I need you to go with me! Guys stay here and finish your foods! We’ll just text you later where should we meet up after I’m finished with my business with Taengoo okay!” I grabbed Sica but she protested.

 

“Why are you bringing me along?”

 

“Because you’re my girlfriend and we’re not supposed to be separated tonight! So let’s go!”

 

When we’re already out of our friends sights. I stop on our track and pulled Sica to sit in one of the nearby benches in the mall.

 

“Okay Sica baby, spill it! What happen to Taengoo and Tiff back in High School?”

 

“Err how could you possibly say that something has happened to them?”

 

“Because all you looked weird! And Tiff looks like she saw a ghost! And when Taengoo walked away she looked like she wanted to burst into crying any moment! And most importantly that look she gave to Hayeon when I said she’s Taengoo’s date was like she’s about to strangle her to death! That ultimately gave away the answers! So will you please tell me!”

 

“Fine! Tiff confessed to Taeyeon after our graduation but Taeyeon rejected her and just added her to the long list of broken hearted persons she rejected! She never even tried to talk to Tiff after that and just leave her be! So we all lose contact with her because she seems like doesn’t even want us around her! And Tiff my bestfriend was never been the same because of that midget!”

 

“Taeyeon did that?”

 

“Yes! She did! Only proves how cold hearted she is!”

 

“What exactly Taeyeon told Tiff when she rejected her?”

 

“Is that even important?”

 

“Of course it’s important! Because Taeyeon always used the same words when rejecting people who try to confess to her!” Sica suddenly got quite.

 

“What? Tell me hurry!”

 

“To think about it. I think. Wait. Base on what Tiff told us. Taeyeon didn’t say a single word to her after she confessed!”

 

“What? That’s it! I knew it! It’s just a stupid misunderstanding!” I hit my head from frustration!

 

“I can’t believe this! Let’s go we need to act fast!”

 

I grabbed Sica again while I took out my phone in my pocket to call a certain stupid midget.

 

“Yah Taengoo! Where are you? Oh okay! I’ll see you in a bit! Don’t move a single spot understand!” I ended the call and went directly to my target.

 

I hope this ends out just fine. I just want to see Taeyeon happy.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________

second chapter up!!!

i'll update again later tonight!!!

AFF is lucky it always got an upDATE!!!

while i got no DATE!!! isssh!!!

i'll just have my dinner first... hopefully i could get through

this boring night with foods in my hand!!!

HAHAHAHA ^______^