Chapter 1

He's My Surfer Boy
Please log in to read the full chapter

You lived in a cute beach house with your boyfriend Young Jae.  All you had to do was walk out your back door and you were at the beach.  It was a nice, quiet area.  There were only about 10 houses in the area so the beach was not crowded at all, just the way you liked it.  Almost every afternoon you would head over to the beach with Young Jae.  Having the beach as your very own backyard was always a dream of yours.  You loved to relax in the sun and splash in the salty waves.  Young Jae adored surfing.  He had been surfing for about half of his life.  His father taught him how to surf one summer, and since then he can't seem to get enough of it.  It was so fun to watch him out there surfing.  He was incredible!  You hated when he would fall though, but he always got right back up on his board with a big smile on his face.  There was a part of you that really wished you could surf too.  It seemed fun and you would loved to be able to go out and surf alongside your boyfriend.  That would just be perfect.  It looked so difficult though and all you could imagine was falling over and over again.  You wouldn't want to make a fool out of yourself in front of Young Jae if you were not able to keep your balance on the board.  So you kind of gave up the hope of one day surfing with Young Jae.

 

It was a hot and sunny Saturday afternoon.  You were in the kitchen making some lunch for you and Young Jae.  After that you both were going to the beach to have some fun.  After you had lunch you both changed into your bathing suits.  "(You name) I have something for you.  Come outside."  "Really Young Jae?  What is it?" you said excitedly as you followed behind him.  "You have to come outside to see it," he smiled.  The both of you headed out the back door and over to where Young Jae leaves hi

Please log in to read the full chapter