Of secrets..

Of secrets.. and his reasons.

a/n: italic: thoughts ; warning because of ual matters.

I really apologize for this. It's nothing special and really long.

Un-edited. Please bare with it.


 

 

 

"Yah! Sungyeol-ah!"

Sungyeol snapped out of his daze and opened his eyes. 'Oh no! What if they don't like me anymore?!? What if I ended being their friend just like this?!?'

On the inside, he was panicky but didn't let it get out of him. Instead of being flustered, he flashed them a cheeky smile and scratched his unitchy head. "Guess, I need to apologize?"

"Geez..." Sunggyu ruffled his hair and shook his head at the grin that replaced the taller one's smile. "What do I do with you?"

"Love me?" Sungyeol was still a storm inside but who was he to break his act only for a second?

The elder snickered. "Yeah, I think that's the only way to not kill you. Next time you take a nap, warn me beforehand."

It wasn't Sungyeol's first time to fall asleep when his hyung lectured him about stepping with his spare keys in his house without Woohyun's knowing. Though, they got pretty used to him visiting them 24/7, Sunggyu's lover ever so often shrieked at the sight of the choding standing in front of the open fridge and drinking milk from its bottle.

Woohyun massaged his temples. "I seriously don't know why I'm exaggerating." He sighed and sat down on a kitchen stool. "But Sungyeol, don't you think you can lessen your visits? It's not like I hate them but I'd appreciate it, if you'd keep our private time to ourselves."

"You know it's boring without you. And in a few hours I'll be starting at this new company, so there won't be much time to visit you that often after today." The tallest among the three frowned despite the fact he was relieved that his friends didn't hate him.

Woohyun's ears perked up. "When do you start again?"

"In less than 3 hours, why?" Sungyeol had a skeptical look on his face. The greasy boy never was interested in his business, so why would he want to know that?

'Does he want me to go away that bad?'

A sickening feeling embraced his heart. "You want me to go? Then bye!" Sungyeol stopped himself from crying and made an angry expression visible on his face. He stormed out of the apartment and went back to his own home to freshen up himself. After all, it was just 7:19 am.

"You need to apologize to him when he comes back."

"IF he comes back. And what does he want here anyway?" Woohyun scrunched his nose and furrowed his eyebrows. "What does we have here that he hasn't?"

"Love." A simple word that expressed what Woohyun and Sunggyu felt for each other. "He doesn't have anyone but his step-brother and you know how Myungsoo can be like when it's just the two of them."

"I wonder how he gets along with this brat!" Only by the mention of Sungyeol's step-brother, Woohyun got already pissed. "Just because he's handsome doesn't mean he can behave like this!"

Sunggyu approached his boyfriend. "Don't mention it. Sungyeol doesn't need to know that we know his secret."

Both sighed and looked with a sad smile at each other. "I hope our good boy will find someone who'll treat him better."

"He will." The older stated and sealed it with a kiss.

-

At the same time, Sungyeol was walking to his favorite cafe to buy his favorite drink: Americano. It wasn't a new thing for him to drink it every single day, it lightened up his mood and helped him to get through bad times. And yes, he was aware, that coffee was not a person that was alive but it pretty much replaced all his friends that didn't care about him.Sungyeol changed his frown into a soft smile and approached the counter were a lovely boy and friend of him (who wasn't his friend?) stood behind it and was busy with taking all the orders right.

"Hey, Kyungsoo!"

And with that, a small plate shattered into little pieces as it fell and touched the floor. "Omona! Sungyeol!" The called boy placed his right hand above his heart. "What did I say you all the other times?" He ruffled his hair and made an attempt to clean the mess Sungyeol (who else, right?) was the cause of it.

"Oh yeah." The taller laughed nervously, fearing the many hits he'd got after his friend's shift ended. "I'm sorry, I guess?"

The shorter sighed frustrated. "If you apologize don't let it sound like a question." He shook his head and threw the broken plate into the trash bin. "But as long as you pay it I'm cool with it."

Sungyeol laughed and patted his head over the counter. "It's the less I can do for every disaster I make."

"Yep." the other snorted, disliking the way his hair looked after Lee Sungyeol got his hands on it. "Here." Kyungsoo handed the troublemaker his beloved Americano to make him stop annoying him (he didn't want to admit that Sungyeol was a good friend he surely loved like a brother).

"Woah!" the choding gazed in awe at the wonderful drink in his hands. "When did you make this?!?"

The asked one thought for a second. "Dunno. Talking to you makes me forget the time." He playfully nudged his opponent in the shoulder before he went over to a table and placed the orders on it. His smile was fake but it pleased the female costumers that were attracted to him (who wouldn't like a boy with big eyes, charisma and a smile to die for?). A shook of his head and bow in front of the disappointed girls and he was back at Sungyeol's side.

The latter mused, "Dude, why won't you take the two of them?"

"Because I can see his every move and if the girls come near him again, I will definitely loose myself." Someone appeared behind the short boy's back and scared the latter who was jumping up in fear.

Sungyeol (like the good friend he was) just laughed and laughed and shed tear over tear because, well .. it was funny, wasn't it?

The shortest of the three whined with tears in the corner of his eyes, "Jongi~n!"

"What?" The called one glared at the boy but wrapped his arms around him.

Kyungsoo removed Jongin's arms from him and turned around. "Do you freaking want to kill me?!?" he snapped in a low tone.

"Why would I want to kill my love?"

"Then stop scaring the out of me!"

"But it's funny."

"You're like Dracula, coming out from the dark! This. Is. Not. Funny."

"Clam down, princess. I won't drink your blood."

"Ah, yeah. You're so stupid. Let's break up."

Another laughter erupted out of the abandoned Sungyeol, sitting in front of the barking couple. "You....guys....are...." he said between his happy time, "DAEBAK!" A big grin was plastered on his lips.

"I forgot about you." Kyungsoo was seriously frustrated. "Just go away and start your work."

"But.. Actually, I wanted to ask you something." Sungyeol's grin didn't disappear. "When did you start going out? For all I knew, you two were deeply in love with each other for years and had every night wet dreams."

"S-sungyeol!" both shouted in unison.

"I know. I'll go." The choding smirked at the two red heads. He looked at the younger one in the relationship. "By the way, Kyungsoo asked me to make out with him to show you what he can do..", he began and went on by looking at the shorter, "..and Jongin asked me to act like you to try to confess and kiss you millions of times." And with a laugh, Sungyeol took his unfinished drink and exited the cafe he liked the most out there in the city he lived in.

"Is it true?!?" both shouted again in unison, not knowing that they gained the attention of all costumers with Sungyeol's little action. They were immersed in the new information they got from their opponent they also didn't notice their manager coming out from nowhere (like Jongin), grabbing a spoon and hitting both on the head to get them back to reality.

"What did I tell you about dating among your co-workers?"

"Kris...h-hyung...." Kyungsoo stuttered, more than frightened of his boss. Jongin remained cool, but he was having a hard time to breath.

"What did I tell you?"

-

On the other hand, Sungyeol was humming happily on his way back to his apartment. It were times like this that he was light-hearted and forgot about everything that worried him and his inner self. Americano sure had an advantage for him. Beginning the very first day in the new company with new people in a good mood made everything seem better. Not that his personality would change just because of this, but at least he was happy, right? But just like this, all this shattered into pieces as he stepped in his apartment.

"Ah, what a coincidence to meet you here, Sungyeol hyung."

'Shut the up.'

"Silly. Did you forget that we live together?" It wasn't easy for him to act like the choding boy everyone knew because Myungsoo, his step-brother, was a little bastard that liked to command the older around and made him uncomfortable. He would ask for the silliest things and in the end, Sungyeol had no choice but doing his favors. His father would kill him, if Myungsoo ever would've been sad or upset.

A chuckle and the younger's arms were placed on the taller male's broad shoulders. "Oh, I'm sorry. Forgive me."

'It was just fun, so please close your mouth. Only comes out of it!'

Even though Sungyeol was insecure nothing in the world could stop him to have those thoughts because of his beloved brother. In fact, he could give a about Myungsoo but then everyone would be against him, because he wasn't as handsome and as talented as the raven. "Why wouldn't I forgive you?" It came out with too much sarcasm so Sungyeol ruffled the shorter male's hair and went upstairs.

"Yah, how often should I tell you that you haven't any right to touch me?!?" Myungsoo snapped, pissed (as always) that his oh-so-perfect hair looked terrible now (Myungsoo was way worse than Kyungsoo in that matter).

'Who the hell he thinks he is? He's always the one to command me to touch him, anyway. I'd like to throw lots of stones in his pretty face so he'll be ugly for the rest of his life!'

Sungyeol shrugged and stated, not being a bit sorry, "I'm sorry, but I need to get to work.."

'Not like others.' he ended his sentence in his mind.

Myungsoo didn't need to work because their father said so and also told him that he'd be the one who'd take care of those long bills (not that he cared, he already was his brother's slave). The younger was someone with a lot of luck and when it came to work he appeared there but then suddenly disappeared again and Sungyeol needed to take care of it. That was one of the reasons why he stopped working at his father's company. Plus, he wouldn't get the chance to take over the company because all his father could think of was Myungsoo and the latter's mother.

'How I wish they'd be alive again and care about me..'

Sungyeol sighed. Seeing the watch on the wall he made his way to the bathroom. He took a shower and went only with a towel around his waist to his room. Like always, something needed to happen and there stood Myungsoo without a shirt on in the middle of his room.

"I see. You didn't forget to take off your clothes."

Myungsoo was a ert. He was needy since the day the two of them met. Nobody but Sungyeol knew about it and because the raven didn't have a girlfriend or boyfriend, the taller male needed to endure it till he'd be released out of Myungsoo's lashes.

"You know what's coming next, no?"

'How could I forget?'

"It's routine." He removed the towel and started to himself. It'd take time to make him hard.

'I feel dirty.'

His step-brother smirked. He held up a hand to stop him. "Actually, touch me." He pointed at his clothes were the bulge on his lower region was more than visible. "Take it off and me." he demanded.

'He's kidding, right?'

"I already told you that I'm only able to touch you with my hands." Sungyeol said while he approached the younger and pushed him backwards. His hands removed the raven's jeans and boxer's with skills he earned through all the years, it was like this since his father introduced him their new family. Sungyeol hated it, but this was the only way to shut Myungsoo up.

The taller male got a hold of the younger one's hard and it. Myungsoo was easily to please, he was way to sensitive. "Why won't you...ngh... me?"

'Because you're not worth it.'

Sungyeol gulped down the urge to say it out loud and instead told him something else, "We're officially brothers and fact is, we're not allowed to do these things." His free hand pinched the shorter one's s and played with them to make him come quickly.

'I'll move out. And I won't tell anyone about it.'

Sungyeol scratched Myungsoo's skin, he knew the latter liked it rough. He held the younger's member a little too tight but that helped Myungsoo a lot to release his . Too bad, that the latter had other things in his mind. He grabbed his hyung's shoulders and tried to steal away a kiss from those seductive plump lips. "Just one kiss." he pleaded breathless.

It was a first for Sungyeol to hear him speak to him like this. Nonetheless, not a second passed and Myungsoo was lying on the floor, knocked out. A punch made him unconscious and that came from his hyung. "Not in your lifetime!" he whispered and spit the younger in the face just above the red spot where Sungyeol's fist got him.

After that accident, the older one heaved Myungsoo in his room, pouring bottle for bottle of Soju over the shorter one's body to make it look like he was drunken and everything was ready for one of the maids to see him like this.

'I need to shower again. I don't want to smell of alcohol on my first day.'

A second time, Sungyeol plopped under the shower and then dressed up. His boss said a pair of black jeans and a white shirt was more than okay, suits would just look too fancy. He did how he was told, wore his coat, grabbed his wallet, phone and keys (he'd come back, anyway) and exited his so called home.

The company wasn't far away from his house. Just 15 minutes. It was surreal that he actually made it and threw away his well-payed job at his father's company. But being around Myungsoo 24/7 was a torture day for day. That was the reason why he visited his two friends that often. It was a good thing that he got that spare key just because they couldn't stand him ranging the doorbell all the time. Sungyeol chuckled at the thought, it was funny bothering his friends.

'As long as they like me I'm fine.'

He drove along the way he memorized the days before and parked on an empty spot in front of the big skyscraper. It was breathtaking every time Sungyeol looked at it. How could something that big even exist? That was what he would never know. Then it hit him again, how small he actually was and how much he needed to learn to become a part of something big.

"Good morning, Sir." A man at the front door welcomed him, shook hands with him and patted his shoulder. "Have a nice day." he smiled friendly and it showed so much sincerity that Sungyeol got speechless for a few seconds, he already felt a lot more at home than in his old workplace.

"Th-thank you." the boy replied stuttering. "I hope you've a nice day as well." He bowed and smiled his gummy-smile. It was as sincere as the older man's one.

"Your welcome." he nodded and welcomed the next person that came in sight.

Sungyeol hurried to get inside the building. It looked as beautiful on the inside as it was on the outside. The peach-colored walls were welcoming you in a warm and friendly manner, just like the man. It wasn't being too fancy and luxurious and that was something he cherished. At least this company was more than nice, it just seemed like it. With hesitating steps, the taller male made his way to the counter. There a young woman smiled up at him.

"Good morning, Mr. Lee Sungyeol, am I right?" she winked. On her name tag was written 'Kang Minhae'.

The called Lee Sungyeol nodded and smiled awkwardly back, a bit flustered by the woman's action.

Kang Minhae remained smiling and tipped something on the keyboard of the computer. "I shall call CEO-nim to inform him, right?" She didn't wait for an answer from him (not that he'd be able to do anything more than a nod) and called their boss. "Mr. Lee arrived safely." was all she said and with a knowing look on her face she ended the call and motioned him to take the lift to get to one of the highest floors.

You needed to know that this company's job was to be present with the newest and different models in Korea and a few other places all over the world. They also designed accessories for women and men. The additional thing was that they were having a hotel for the models and other important people on the first floor, it was practical to have them rest right under their working place.

Sungyeol bowed a second time in this day. "Thank you." he said with more confidence in his voice.

"It's my job to help such cute boys like you." she stated and winked again, shooing him with her hands to the lift. "I'm sure you'll get along with everyone, Sungyeol-sshi!"

"Ah.. I'm r-really thankful, Kang Minhae-sshi." he smiled.

She just lifted her thumbs up and then got back to work.

The newbie sighed in relief.

'They're nice. I think this was the best decision I've ever made!'

-

With a 'ding' Sungyeol arrived at the 20th floor. Like the shy boy he was he looked at first to the left and then to the right, scanning every little thing that caught his eye's attention.

He caught on his left a glimpse of a small kitchen were you could easily just go in. Right next to it stood a large couch, a few chairs and a small table with different magazines on it. On his right was his boss's office and right before it his secretary's table. She was busily talking on the phone and didn't notice the male at all. Though, Sungyeol was still scanning his surroundings. He saw a sign on a door for emergencies next to the restroom. All the walls were colored in black and white with different pictures of famous models hanging on them. It was looking trendy and modern, just like a model and accessories company should look like.

The tall male was standing awkwardly there on his spot, not moving an inch. He was becoming more nervous as more time went by and because there was no-one but the secretary and himself there in this moment Sungyeol felt more like a lost puppy.

"May I help you?" a woman's voice got to his ears and awoke him from his frozen and panicky state. "Lee Sungyeol-sshi, CEO-nim will arrive soon. Just wait in his office." Her voice was kind and he felt more than happy she made the first step of speaking to him. "By the way, my name is Yoo Jisoo. Pleased to meet you."

The opponent blinked a few time to register what she said and then bowed. "Nice to meet you too, Yoo Jisoo-sshi."

"Shall we drop the formalities? I heard we were born in the same year." she mused.

Sungyeol gulped down the lump in his throat. "Sure." He cleared his throat and introduced himself, "27th August 1991, Lee Sungyeol-imnida." he grinned.

'And here I am, acting all cool again.'

Yoo Jisoo nodded in approval and placed her right hand above her chest. "10th December 1991, Yoo Jisoo-imnida."

"3rd September 1993, Lee Sungjong-imnida."

And just with this sentence that came from Sungyeol's left side, startled him that much he let out an unmanly scream. But that wasn't the only thing that happened. Sungyeol also happen to jump away and trip over his feet to fell directly in his boss's arms (that felt by the way really nice around his body).

"Nice to meet you, Sungyeol hyung."

Never in his life did Sungyeol felt like he could sink in the ground because of embarrassment. His head was colored a dark shade of red and his heartbeat increased.

'Who knew my cool self could fade away just like this?'

Frozen, he gaped at the shorter boy aka boss in front of him, his arms still placed around the tall male's sides. He couldn't move, not a bit. He wasn't able to. Also never in his live did he saw someone so beautiful and gorgeous.

'How is this even possible?'

Sungyeol didn't get to look at his opponent correctly the first time they met and now he was stunned. Lee Sungjong's skin looked so soft, his chocolate brown eyes with his long eyelashes were staring at him curiously. He blinked (in Sungyeol's eyes) slowly and opened his mouth to say something. Anyway, he didn't catch it, he was busily averting his gaze to the boy's lips that moved up and down and then, as it was the most normal thing in the world (it was), Sungjong his lips.

The young boy was aware of his assistant's attention and he liked it. He smirked and tightened his grip around the tallest one's waist. "Did you understand me, hyung?"

Almost melting under the touch, Sungyeol's senses snapped back and he widened his eyes. He quickly jumped away, brushing off his boss's arms in a hardly way and started to stutter incoherent things.

"Calm down." the younger chuckled, laying his hand on his shoulder. "Everything's fine." he winked and it was more than a normal one.

'Just my imaginations. Don't make things up. God, just stop it!'

More than helpless, Sungyeol lowered his head. Having now his shoes in his sight he spoke up again, "I'm sorry, CEO-nim."

"Yah, what do you mean? Now, come, work's waiting." His chief slang an arm around his shoulder, lead both of them to his office and didn't mention his assistant's clumsiness.

The latter was happy about that fact but now there was another thing that bothered him.

'Why does it feel good when he touches me?'

Shrugging this thought away, he concentrated on everything Sungjong said. When it came to work, Sungyeol changed into another person. All serious and focused he didn't notice the look in the younger's eyes nor did he notice all the signs he gave him. Sungyeol was hard to get, he knew it beforehand. Though, he wished it wouldn't have been that hard to make him his.

-

"Aaahhh!"

Yeah, Sungyeol wasn't the happiest person. To be clumsy sure was a bother that got year for year more unbearable.

A startled Sungjong popped out of his office and ran to the kitchen. "What happened?" he asked concerned.

"I..err.." he mumbled blushing. He hated to get caught red-handed when an accident happened to him. "I almost tripped on the stool beside me and so I threw the coffee up and it fell on me." he grumbled with a red head. Before Sungjong came, he was searching the broken mug that fell on the floor. When he saw his boss approaching him, he stopped him. "Don't. You will get hurt, CEO-nim."

"And so will you." the other countered. He extended his arms for his assistant to grab. The latter, still red like a tomato, clawed on them and was surprised when his chief heaved him over the broken mug to his side. "Take the lift upwards, there you can wash up. I'll leave clothes for you in front of the bathroom on a chair."

Baffled by Sungjong's words, all Sungyeol could do was nodding. He stared down at the boy and the mesmerizing sight was almost unbearable. "Th-thank you, CEO-nim."

"You're welcome." He pushed his hyung to the way the lift was located and smiled. "By the way, can you please drop the formalities?? It makes me feel uncomfortable to be called 'CEO-nim' all the time." he pursed his lips and pouted.

Sungyeol gulped down the big lump in his throat. "S-sure, CE- I mean Sungjong-sshi."

The younger held his thumbs up.

-

"Woah!"

As the door was opened a big room was revealed.

"OMONA!"

And as the bathroom was entered Sungyeol was stunned. He was easily to impress even though he lived in a big apartment himself.

'Should I shower?'

"Better not. If I'd shower I'll probably make something dirty."

Why he was talking to himself? There was nobody that was looking at him and so he could let his walls down.

The tall male approached the sink and eyed himself in the mirror. His white shirt (or what was left from the whiteness of it) was drenched in the now cold coffee. The black jeans had small dots of the dark substance and were almost invisible.

"I'm an idiot. Now he probably thinks I'm not good enough."

He bit his inner cheek.

"Here are the clothes. I hope they'll fit." Sungjong startled the other male and made him almost trip over his feet.

Sungyeol nearly had a heart attack. He had a frightened expression on his face, his eyes almost as big as Kyungsoo's.

The younger held his hand in front of his mouth, "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I scare you that much?" He walked towards the other, his heart doing flips inside his chest.

"N-n-no, S-sungjong-sshi." While the choding tried to calm his beating heart his boss was coming nearer and nearer. Though, he first noticed it as they were both too close for the taller's liking (or what his mind kept telling him). His heart stopped beating, a lump forming in his throat making him unable to speak and everything around them tuned out. Sungyeol could only see Sungjong in this moment and wouldn't he have fallen to the floor ('Thank you legs!' he thought.) he would have done something he would regret afterwards.

"Are you okay?" the shorter male wanted to help him but the other quickly stood up and took the clothes.

"Y-yeah. Tha-thank you.." Why did Sungyeol feel weird with the other? Something was between them but he was too scared to find out.

The younger sighed. "Then..I'm going. I wait for you in my office."

His retreating figure made the taller male think of holding him back and wrapping his arms around the other's body. He shook his head. "Nonsense. This is nonsense." he mumbled to himself.

-

'Should I?'

Sungjong was debating with himself. No-one but himself knew of the secret camera in his bathroom and shower. He wanted to get a glimpse of Sungyeol's body and take in his every feature but...wasn't this molesting someone? And the boy was not someone to harass someone without them knowing. Kidding. He never did look. In fact, he himself didn't know why there was a camera.

"Oh god! He's making me crazy." Sungjong shut his laptop down and massaged his temples.

He felt different around the other and he knew he had a crush on him. But..wouldn't Sungyeol think he only got the job because he felt attracted to him? And in the end everything turns out to be a flop and he'd be the silly one that would get heartbroken because the other already had a lover.

The young boss leaned his chin on the back of his hands, his elbows resting on the desk. "Why can't he be someone from a coffee shop?" He covered his face with his palms and lay back on his stool. "Why am I so helpless?"

He had a major crush on Sungyeol and he was boiling inside with jealousy when he saw his secretary talking to him. But when he scared the choding and his arms were around the latter's body, he sure wanted to die in that moment because of too much contact.

He ruffled his hair frustrated. "ARGH!"

"Ar..gh?" Sungyeol, who happened to be ready right in this moment, asked confused and tilted his head.

Sungjong's eyes widened, "Err.." He didn't know an excuse to come with. "..I was thinking about new designs and didn't come to a result." He scratched his unitchy head and laughed nervously.

"O..kay?" the taller male eyed his boss. "Need some help?"

'He talked informally to me!'

"N-no." he stuttered, his cheeks heating up. "There's other work for us. The design is not that important now."

"I understand." Sungyeol flashed his gummy smile and almost melted by how Sungjong gazed at him.

"Come, I'll tell you what to do."

The elder approached him and hovered over his shoulder to look at the papers his boss wanted to show him. Like this, small waterdrops fell on the other's clothes.

"Say, why is your hair still wet?"

"Too lazy to dry them properly." Sungyeol dismissed in a friendly manner and it seemed like the walls between them were broken. He himself didn't know where this came from but he was happy to talk like this to the younger.

"You'll catch a cold." his boss said in concern.

"Nah, I won't."

-

And how he did. On the second working day, Sungyeol's nose was all red and he sneezed anytime. He felt miserable and he wanted to stay at home but Myungsoo was there and the less time he spend there the less he would be disturbed by him and feel a lot worse than he already did. He had a room in a hotel because he hadn't the time to search for an apartment for himself. But one thing was sure - he couldn't go back. There was just no way.

"HATSCHIII!"

"Woah, there." Sungjong appeared suddenly and patted Sungyeol's back. "I told you."

The taller sniffed, his nose annoying him. "I'm sorry.. I sneezed in your coffee by accident.."

"Babo." the younger snickered. "I've somewhere pills against a cold." He started to search for them but the older stopped him.

"I'm fine." Sungyeol said, rubbing his itchy nose.

His chief caressed his cheek, his cold hand cooling down the taller male. "You're hot and you don't look good."

The choding drank the coffee in his hands, brushing off the other's hand. "It'll go away, so don't worry."

Fortunately, Sungjong found the pills. He poured water into a glass and held it up for his assistant to drink. "Here."

"I don't like medicine. It's chemical."

Against his protest, the shorter male took in two pills, swallowing down one of them. Then he filled his mouth with the water and was prepared to attack.

All the while, Sungyeol paid him no mind and put the mug in the sink, opening his mouth to say something, "As long as you won't be affected I'm-.."

He was cut off by the younger. His eyes widened and he was shocked. His boss kissed him. An open mouthed kiss connected both in an intimate way where Sungjong shoved with his tongue the remaining pill into the choding's mouth and blew the water after it so he'd gulp everything down (what he did forcefully).

The head of the company didn't want to break apart but nor did he want to scare the other too much nor should someone catch them red handed.

Sungyeol wiped his mouth, a habit he had when he drank something. His mind was blank and he stared at the shorter, not understanding what had happened.

"If you don't listen then you need to feel." Sungjong stuck out his tongue. It was a good thing to stay calm in such situations.

The taller grinned, his body reacting on its own like it was used to. "Warn me the next time."

His boss pursed his lips, "But then it wouldn't be funny."

Both laughed the awkwardness away, abandoning this accident into the back of their heads and continuing their work.

-

It shouldn't have been the last time. After a week, Sungyeol still was coughing and probably it got worse than better.

"I'll warn you this time." Sungjong took the pills in his mouth and the water was also filled inside.

The taller male was confused, more than oblivious of what his boss was talking about. He put the mugs into the sink and looked to his left, expecting the other to say something.

With their mouths open, both shared a second time a kiss. One pill left the younger's mouth and was gulped down along with the water from the other. However, this didn't end. After Sungjong also swallowed his pill, he inched a lot closer, turning his opponent to face him with his body. His arms were linked on the back of Sungyeol's neck and their bodies fitted like they were made for each other.

"Mhm." the shorter sighed in content when the elder responded to the innocent kiss, their lips moving in perfect synch. As the other's strong arms grasped his waist, he lost it. He wanted to stop the time, in that moment only Sungyeol mattered.

The latter felt the same but as a memory recalled itself in his mind, he drew back, breathing heavily with his boss in his arms. What was he supposed to say when he wasn't ready for anything that involved love?

"I like you." the younger said, his mouth forming a smile which melted his heart a bit.

"I.. I.."

"Lee Sungjong!"

Another voice from the lift made them break apart, Sungyeol's sentence left unspoken and the mood crashing down to get back to their work.

-

"I'll murder you when you're asleep!"

Sungyeol ran as fast as he could through the park.

"Stop running, you moron!"

As the taller male couldn't go on with running, he stopped panting, his hands resting on his knees and stifled a laugh.

"YOU!!" two voices growled low, ready to kill him.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" he laughed.

Each of the two boys held him by the shoulder and gripped hard into his flesh. But he couldn't stop laughing, it was too funny.

"Shut the up!" the youngest of them said, annoyed by his hyung's behavior.

The other hit Sungyeol's head like he always did. "I wished I'd have a pan right now!" His hits were hard and no joke, but the tallest still did not care. "Jongin, I'm tired." the shortest male whined, his hands stopping their action. He sat down on the grass, next to the tall boy.

Kyungsoo's boyfriend took the seat on the other side of him. "You should exercise more." He knew the other would argue back but he couldn't help himself, his short lover was always cute when he was furious.

"Maybe?" Kyungsoo rested his head on his friend's arm on his right side. "Sungyeol, you like me, don't you?"

Jongin was jealous. He didn't like it to see the other with boys or girls that were interested in him (even though he knew his hyung wasn't). "Yah! I'm your pillow!"

"Of course, you're my friend, aren't you?" Abandoning the youngest, Sungyeol ruffled the shortest one's hair, feeling bad for not being able to tell him everything about him, from what he really thought to what feelings he had.

"It has been already 10 days of not seeing each other. I really miss your visits."

The forgotten boyfriend scrunched his nose. "Shouldn't you feel bad for flirting in front of my eyes??"

"No. He's my best friend and your friend as well."

"Yeah, yeah." Kyungsoo turned to his lover, pecked his lips and held his hand in his own.

"What a honor to be considered as one." Sungyeol envied his friends. To be able to love is something he was afraid of. He lost everything he had in one moment and it didn't come back. He was left alone with the big hole in his heart.

"Of course! We know each other since ever."

"If 4 years are since ever.." he snickered.

Jongin looked amused at his upset boyfriend.

The latter blew air in his cheeks. "Now that I think about it, I didn't miss you!" The two boys sitting next to Kyungsoo started to laugh. And soon he followed, why would he let them enjoy this moment without him?

Just another boy~ Just another boy~ I'm just another boy~ boy~ boy~

Sungyeol's phone was ringing. He took it out and answered it, "Yoboseyo?.... Ah, of course. I'll be right there.... Yes, I understand. Bye." He ended the call and put his phone back to its place. "Sorry guys. Need to go."

"Huh? Who was this? Is your break already over?" his so called best friend asked.

"My boss. And no, I've still 30 minutes left but he has designs he wanted to show me." Sungyeol shrugged.

"Your boss?" The couple was curious. "But you're talking informally."

"Yeah, that.. He wanted it like this." He shrugged again, preventing not to get all giddy at the thought of his chief. "See you!" and he was gone.

"You know, he never was friends with his boss."

"You think..?" the younger's eyes widened.

Kyungsoo nodded.

"Daebak."

-

Meanwhile, the tall male made it after 5 minutes to the company (the park wasn't that far away, the cafe either). The elevator brought him to the right floor and he walked immediately out of it, the kitchen now in his sight.

"Ah, hyung." the young boss smiled at the male, waving like a little kid at him. He sat on the counter next to the sink and spoke, "Look." He lifted up the sheets of paper in his hands where different accessories were pictured.

"Woah." Sungyeol was speechless, those drawings were beautiful. "It looks so real, like you can actually touch it!" He exaggerated but when he liked things he always acted like this. It was his way to show the other how much he was impressed.

"Thanks." Sungjong mumbled, his face heating up.

The older male went around the kitchen to its opening, stopping in front of his boss. "You're welcome."

Then uncomfortable silence was wrapped around them, with Sungyeol reminding himself he wasn't ready and Sungjong thinking of a way to talk to the other.

"Why.." he started, brushing his hair out of his face and laying the papers next to him, "..are you awkward around me now?"

The choding was taken aback. He gulped down the new forming lump in his throat. "I'm not..awkward with you." He tried his best to sound convincing.

"You are, don't start to discuss with me." The younger sure had a dark side and it was scary.

The taller male couldn't speak anymore. He hung his had low and gazed now in defeat at his shoes.

"I said I like you. Aren't you going to reply to it?"

Slowly, he shook his head.

"So, you don't like me back?"

He shook his head again, regretting it afterwards. His heart didn't agree with his logical thinking. It hurt, not only him but also Sungjong.

The latter got down from the counter and approached the silent male. His hands got a hold of Sungyeol's own and as the other looked up, they both locked eyes with each other. "You really don't.. like me back?" The disapproval was evident in the younger's voice. He didn't want to let him go, he never fell that hard for someone else.

With a murmured "Shut up." Sungjong's opponent closed the gap between them and kissed his boss. Something inside of him pushed him to do so and the shorter was too beautiful, he couldn't resist him any longer.

Arms were wrapped around the young male's slim waist, the latter's arms placed around his worker's shoulders and their bodies were pressed against each other.

"I - like - you - too." Sungyeol said in between the kisses they shared.

When they heard a noise of an opened door, Sungjong pulled him down and squeezed both into the space under the sink, a fabric covering their bodies which was taped to cover up the ugliness of the place they were going to make out.

Model for model, secretary for secretary and manager for manager entered the 20th floor, busy with their tight schedules and different meetings.

"Sungjong-ah! Sungyeol-ah!" Jisoo called for them but with lips on your own you were unable to speak, right?

The taller wanted to come up and go to her, at the same time he enjoyed being under the younger, their hands intertwined with each other and peck for peck making them almost loose their minds.

"Where are those two babos?!?" Sungjong's secretary was frustrated. "What I don't do for this brat!" She knew his boss since they went to the same school. Though, she was older they got along pretty good.

"Shouldn't we-.." Sungyeol tried in a low voice but failed with earning another kiss from the other. "Come, let's-.."

"No." Determined, he bend down again, their mouths massaging each other and all the thoughts of working blown away.

They parted, the younger's pink cheeks almost invisible with the few light that was coming through their cover. The choding threw away his last bit of sense and the other's bottom lip, wanting to taste Sungjong a bit. The latter understood and stuck out his tongue, slightly touching the flexible muscle with both shivering at the touch. They kissed and their tongues were fighting while the rooms around them were filled with more people.

It felt good and both of them did like each other. However, Sungyeol still had his personal issue that burdened him and prevented him to love the younger.

-

"..no..please.."

Sungjong looked at the culprit of the voice.

"..not true..liar.."

He wasn't quite sure, if he should listen to him while he was dreaming.

"..p-please..co-come back.."

As he saw his assistant crying, he approached him and shook his shoulders. "Hyung.. Wake up."

"..don't...don't leave me.."

"Sungyeol hyung." the younger said louder.

"..I'm sorry.."

He didn't know what to do. He heard the taller was a light sleeper but this was harder than he thought. Maybe he should leave him alone. After all, it wasn't his business what the other was dreaming.

Sungjong fought with himself, lightly the other's hair. Like this both were calm and Sungyeol finally stopped crying, leaning in the other's touch. "Such a kid." the shorter snickered.

-

When he woke up, he was laying in a bed that didn't belong to him. He gazed around the unfamiliar room, not recognizing a thing about it and trying to reminds himself who he ended up in this room.

"Hahhh~"

A content sigh made him focus on his left were none other than Sungjong was laying at.

'Oh. My. God. Did we do it?!?'

He quickly looked under the sheets, exhaling the air he held in in relief. Sungyeol was still wearing his clothes, only his shoes were somewhere else. He shifted away from the younger, slowly uncovering his body and touching with his feet the floor. The other male lying on the bed squirmed and snuggled closer to the many pillows under him. The taller held his breath, not wanting to wake up his chief. As the time went by, Sungjong faced his employee and smiled in his sleep. Sungyeol gulped.

'I want to hold him..'

Shaking his head, he finally stood up and made lightly steps to the closed door. When his hand touched the doorknob, two familiar arms sneaked around his chest and a face was buried in his back.

"Please, don't leave.."

'This seems like a dream.. I couldn't save her..'

The elder gripped around the knob more tightly.

"I love you, please stay with me."

He gritted his teeth. Why was it that hard?

"If your feelings are not mutual I'll accept it."

Sungjong's arms loosened up and fell back to his sides. But he didn't pay attention to Sungyeol who locked the door much to his mind's dislike.

"Who told you," the taller turned around and swung his boss against the door, trapping him with his arms, "I don't love you?"

The younger's eyes widened, the minor pain he felt was nothing in common with the big shock he was feeling. He was unable to speak and stood there frozen like a statue. Too many emotions were inside of him and caused a big trouble.

The taller male smirked, he himself didn't know what took over him to act like this. He decreased the space that separated them, his eyes glued on the male in front of him, almost eating him with his intense stare.

Sungjong felt uncomfortable under the other's eyes but to see into his eyes and not being able to read what he was going to do next made him feel excited.

Sungyeol's hand went downwards to the younger's face, tracing with his fingers his cheek. "I love you too." He bend down, his eyes still only looking at the man that owned now his heart and his lips wanting to feel those soft one's of his'. "I really do love you." He captured them and quickly on them, his knee molesting his chief's lower region. A soft mewl escaped his lips and this was his chance to let his tongue slip into the other's mouth.

Their tongues were entangled when a few knocks were heard at the other side of the door.

Sungjong opened his eyes only to lock gazes with him. "Y..yes?" he pressed out, stifling a moan. He scolded the older male with his eyes when he gripped onto his and the younger wanted to groan out loud.

"Is everything alright, master? I think I heard something.." came the soft response from one of his maids.

He bit his lips, Sungyeol made it hard not to be loud. The latter's mouth kissed his way to his neck, biting him there.

"E-every..thing is okayahh~" He wanted to hit himself. "You can g-go home now." Why couldn't he stop stuttering?

The woman behind the door wasn't convinced but she didn't question his master's decisions. "I understand. Have a good night, master." and she went away, back to her waiting husband and her already sleeping daughter.

"Nhmm~"

Sungyeol kissed him again, this time more gently. His arms were holding Sungjong's body and the latter's arms were locked on his shoulders. With a last peck, they rested their foreheads against each other. They looked straight into the other's eyes and smiled.

"You have beautiful eyes."

The young male flushed.

"And you look good blushing."

He shut him up and pulled his head down to meet his waiting lips, he himself standing on his tiptoes. He couldn't bare it, compliments always made him shy and awkward.

Sungyeol led them back to the bed. He sat down with Sungjong straddling him, his knees on each side of his sides.

"This.."

Both were at a loss of words. It was like a dream that wouldn't come true.

"I know."

Though Sungyeol was insecure about everything, he felt sure this time. And although he still was aware of the lingering pain inside of him and his broken heart, running away didn't solve this. All his life he did what everyone wanted and now he was able to break through and be himself.

"Thank you." he whispered.

Sungjong tilted his head and blinked a few times. "What for?"

Sungyeol pecked his lips. "This." Then he smiled and hugged him, feeling the warmth coming from his body and snuggling his head in the crook of his neck.

They embraced each other, feeling each others hearts beating in the same pace. Both felt good and save. It was a moment full of affection. As the young man took in a deep breath the taller male snuggled more onto his opponent.

"Why did you cry?"

It was a simple question and Sungjong only asked out of concern and a tiny bit of curiosity. It was not wrong to ask because everyone in the shorter male's situation would ask this after seeing him sob in his sleep. Now he could, should and would care.

Sungyeol was taken aback, he knew he dreamt of his past but no-one did ever tell him he cried while sleeping. Maybe they did care less, after all Myungsoo liked to torture him.

He gulped before he pressed out a mumbled, "I don't know what you're saying." He inhaled in the scent the younger's skin had to calm his nerves.

"You know what I mean." Ever so slightly, the chief of both pushed himself apart from the male under him. He locked they're gazes and spoke, "I want to know who lied to you and who you did loose." His voice was steady and full of concern that took over him after looking into his eyes.

"I..." The elder stumbled over with his words in his mind. Did he want the other to know from the very beginning? He decided to not tell him, it wasn't a topic to tell someone you just confessed to. "I can't."

But he did not involve the younger into his thinking because the said man led his hands to his shoulders and squeezed them in an encouraging way. "I know it's hard but.." He lost focus and traced his fingers along the skin covered in his shirt. "I want to know everything about you." It was a sincere statement and his heart clenched a bit after thinking Sungyeol might not trust him enough.

And like the latter could read his mind, he raised his voice, this time a bit louder than before, "Trust is irrelevant right now. It's just something that I don't want to talk about after knowing that you like me too." His arms went Sungjong's side up and down in a soothing manner, the shorter male feeling loved by only this touch.

"But your tears.. I want to know.." he choked on his words, not knowing what to say to convince the other.

Sungyeol fought with himself. Should he or should he not? But the decision was made when the younger blinked away the tears that threatened to pour out of his eyes because he felt like the other didn't like him at all. "Oh boy.." He cupped his face and smiled up to him, his cheek. "I'll tell you, but stop being cute."

"I'm not cute." the other shot back, sniffing by the way and proofing (in an adorable way) that he wasn't cute at all.

A soft chuckle left the elder's mouth and he forgot for a few seconds what he was going to do. "No judging?" He needed assurance, who would not want it?

"No judging." the other whispered serious and nodded.

"Then should I start with the beginning?"

It was a long story. There wasn't a way to make it really short. But he tried and told him everything that did happen in his life when he was young and more careless than he was now.

More than 4 years ago, there was an accident. It didn't involve Sungyeol himself but two persons he was really close to, more than close. You wonder who, right? It were his mother and his girlfriend he was about to propose to on that day. How the car accident happened he didn't know. He only knew that they didn't make it. They passed away in the most horrible way.

When he got the call, he dropped the phone, sprinted out of his parents house and ran, he ran like he never did before. His legs wanted to break because it was a long way to the hospital but all Sungyeol could think of were the women he would sacrifice his life. He did not cry because they were still alive. His father was full of emotions too but he didn't show it, and the boy did care less about him.

As he arrived, his father already stood aside a woman he assumed was the doctor. He gripped onto his aching heart and breathed in and out, his lungs were begging for oxygen in that moment. A few seconds after regaining his posture, he approached the two and asked immediately where they were. He did not want to know what happened, his mind refused to know it. So the doctor said, he was only allowed to stay a few minutes. He didn't wait any longer and made his way to all the same-looking doors with different numbers, leaving his father behind. He was desperately searching for that number and froze when he found it.

Number 1069.

With trembling hands he got a hold of the doorknob and opened the white door to reveal a whiter room with two beds inside where two women were lying at, their faces full of bruises and some blood form the accident. He didn't dare to do anything. He couldn't move, his heart was pained by the sight and his eyes were wet. Silent tears made their way down his cheeks and a sob was heard. Not one of the bodies were moving, you only could see their chests moving up and down, signaling that they were breathing. Many machines stood beside each bed and their heartbeats were beating in the same pace.

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

It felt like a torture. Not a single thought was in his mind and not a single word could be spoken. His world shattered into little pieces just likes this. When his girlfriend stirred in her sleep his legs found power again and brought him to the bedside, holding her hand wiping his tears away.

She blinked once, then twice and then she looked to her side to Sungyeol, smiling. "Hey." Her voice was hoarse and cracked.

"Hey, beautiful." He sniffed, returning her smile because she was alive.

"I love you."

And just with those three words he knew all to well, his tears started to flow again, making his sight blurry.

She chuckled lightly and patted his hand. "Yah," she scolded, "Don't cry." She tried her best not to cry along with him because damn, she knew that this was the end.

"Jihyun.." Sungyeol started to sob uncontrollably and there was just no way he could stop it. "I love you too."

His mother heard them and woke up. "M..my son." Her voice sounded as bad Jihyun's but it was filled with warmth and love that couldn't have gotten unnoticed.

"..no..please.."

"C..come here, Sung..yeollie-ah." His mother smiled the gummy smile that was in the family. "Come to your mother."

Sungyeol felt his heart tearing apart. He let go of his girlfriend's hand (after reassuring himself she wouldn't die when he would let go of her hand) and approached the first women he ever loved in his life.

"Everything's okay." she remained smiling, placing her soft hand above his and gently rubbing over the back of it. "Don't cry. I'm going to be okay. We are going to be okay." She was always good at calming someone down but this time her son refused to believe her.

"..not true..liar.." And because he knew that it was going to happen, his mother's hand stopped moving and she whispered, "I'm proud you're my son, I love you." Her heart started to beat slower and then there was this sound that made him loose the ability to stand properly.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

He cried, tear after treat made it's way down his cheeks, his eyes probably all red and swollen because he just couldn't stop to let his sadness out. "..p-please..co-come back.." he hiccuped.

The girl lying on the bed beside him couldn't hide her tears anymore. She started to cough and this made her state worse.

Sungyeol was a mess and he only looked up and started at the girl that he loved the second he saw her, the girl he gave his heart, the girl he started t love after his mother. "..don't...don't leave me.." he pressed out, his throat making it harder to speak.

She wiped her tears, soothing the pain inside of her with the smile she gave him. "I love you."

The young boy crawled to her, biting his lips to prevent himself from sobbing again.

"Let me go." she said in the most beautiful voice. "When you fall in love again," she paused to breath, ", don't let me be the one holding you back." Jihyun sighed and wiped away the new tears that came. "Can you .. kiss me a last time?"

He did how he was asked. He gathered all the strength that was left inside of him and captured her lips a last time because he knew, after her mother she was the second person in his life he needed to let go.

"Don't forget to smile." Her fingers traced along his cheeks. "I will always love you, my Yeolipop." and with that her hand fell down to her sides and a sudden change with her heartbeat made her leave the world.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

He fell a second time to the ground, sobbing his heart out and passing out at one moment. The last thing he let out was a weak "..I'm sorry.." before everything went black.

The room was silent for a few minutes. Sungjong didn't dare to break the silence.

"I.." the elder whispered, ",it was my fault."

The young boy looked in pure disapproval at him. "No."

"But I.. I was the one telling them to hurry.." Tears started to well up in his eyes again.

"Hey." The shorter brushed away the hair from the man's face and made him look up to him. "It wasn't your fault. No-one was at fault."

"B-but.." he sobbed. The pain made itself place in his heart and made him a mess like all those other times in the past. "When I was the happiest and thinking on marrying her, she died and took my mo-mother with her."

Sungjong didn't know if he just should kiss Sungyeol to make him realize that it was okay.

"I killed them, Sungjong." The elder looked right into the young male's ones. "I kille-"

He just pressed his lips onto the other's own. He felt the tears streaming down the taller male's beautiful face and it hurt him too. It hurt so bad that it was almost unbearable. But in some kind of weird way it was okay. Because he had him and only him mattered.

"Stop," the shorter whispered, ", or I'll make you regret it." He smirked.

Sungyeol blushed. Like an innocent child he spoke up, "I..wasn't at fault?" He already knew it. It was no-one's fault but his brain made up everything so he had someone to be mad at. After all, he rushed them.

The young boss thought he looked cute. "No, it's not." He sealed it with a kiss and enjoyed the little moment of leading the elder into the new found love.

-

"Yah, give it back."

The once so not talkative head of the company ran after his assistant and tried to reach up to his arms where his phone was held by those big hands of Sungyeol.

"Nope."

"I'll delete it, okay?"

"Dream off."

It was funny to watch the both lovebirds. This moment got disturbed by a hyung, the tall male didn't get to visit recently.

"Sungyeol-ah!" Sunggyu shouted. "Run!"

The called one didn't know what he was saying.

"Get away! Now!" His facial expression was tensed and he didn't look all too happy despite the fact they didn't see each other for a long time.

The time the elder reached the both it was too late.

"Good morning, Sungyeol hyung." a sweet yet threatening voice came from behind of Sunggyu.

Shocked, the tall male dropped the phone in his hands and froze in his spot.

Sungjong, who didn't understand the situation, forgot about his phone and glanced over his shoulder to see a boy almost as tall (and almost as handsome) as Sungyeol now next to the other male and smirking at him.

"Long time no see. I missed you, so did father."

The youngest among them saw what the others didn't. He wrapped his arms around his boyfriend and popped up his head on his sides to show them his face. "What's going on, Yeol?" he asked as sweet as possible.

"Huh?" Sungyeol relaxed a bit at his touch.

"Who are they?" he asked again with a voice so harmonic in the taller's ears.

"T-this is Sunggyu hyung, a friend and this i-is my step-b-brother." He trembled and he had a really hard time to breath because he didn't expect to see Myungsoo that quickly again after he started to live in a motel far far away from his old apartment.

"Step...brother? Why didn't you tell me before?" He smiled up at the deep brown haired boy and extended his hand to him. "My name is Lee Sungjong, Yeollie's cute boyfriend. Nice too meet you."

Myungsoo's smirk dropped and a emotionless face was left. "Not nice to meet you." he spit out, his heels and exited the building.

Sunggyu laughed at that. "What an ." he stated as a matter-of-factly.

The young male removed his arms from Sungyeol's waist and picked up his phone. "Now that I got my phone back, I can send your picture to everyone." he giggled.

Just then the assistant got back his senses and looked horrified at Sungjong. "Don't you dare!" he murmured. A quick movement and his hands got a hold of Sungjong's and he pressed their mouths against each other. "Don't you dare." he repeated this time softly and made the shorter male loose his grip on his phone to let it drop a second time.

Sunggyu walked away with his phone on his ear and his voice being the only thing haling in the empty elevator. "Don't worry about him."

Muffled words came from the other line and made him laugh.

"Yah, everything's okay with him. He found someone."




 

*Bonus:

"Tell."

They were lying down on the bed and holding hands. Sungyeol felt relieved he could tell someone everything about himself.

"What?"

"How did you get me up here?"

The tall male looked down at the petite body in his arms and grinned at all the thoughts that came up. How did he even manage to carry him?

"..just like this." Sungjong looked away. It was embarrassing.

"Tell." he demanded and lifted his chin up to meet his gaze.

The younger mumbled something and he himself didn't know what he said.

"Repeat yourself, my darling."

"A chair." he said, "I put you on a chair with wheels and pushed you sleeping so deeply in the elevator." His face was hot and he felt uncomfortable. "It's so stupid." He hid his face in his chest.

A light chuckle came out from the elder's mouth. "It's cute, okay." Not long after he said this, he started to laugh with Sungjong joining him because it was stupid.