I'm Sorry...

I Miss You Too Much.. That It Hurts


He looked through his phone and saw the number he was looking for and dialed the number.

"H-hey hyung, I haven't talked to you in a while, how has it been?"

No answer

"Y-you must be pretty busy, I'll stop by later okay?"

"Jongin, don't do this to yourself."

Jongin turned around and saw his friend, Joonmyeon or as Jongin called him, Suho.

"What are you talking about?"

"He's not going to pick up." Suho replied.

"Who said so?"

"Jongin, face the facts. Look at yourself, you've beaten yourself up." Suho said sternly as he held Jongin's shoulders. "He's not answering, he's he's-"

"I don't believe you, he's still out there. You're wrong!"

"Jongin, trust me. Please, just stop this, you're only hurting yourself. It's already been a year."

"Hurting myself? No, I'm not." Jongin replied as his vision started to blur. "I'm not hurting myself." He said again as he shoved Suho and walked out the door.

As Jongin walked out the building he exhaled a deep breath and dug his hand in his pocket fishing his phone out and dialed the number he would always call if he needed some comfort.

"Hey hyung, I'm coming over in a few okay? Remember I have the keys to your apartment since you gave me the spare." Jongin chuckled sadly. "See you there."

No answer

Jongin walked towards his car smiling slightly and turned the engine off.

'Everyone's wrong, he's still there, he's always there. He promised me.'

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jongin smiled as he arrived at the apartment. He took out the spare key and unlocked the door swiftly to see the whole apartment was dark.

'Ah., it's night already. You need to turn on the lights Kyungsoo hyung, when will you learn?'

'H-hyung, you're still here right? Of course you are, you promised me.'

Jongin took out his phone again and dialed Kyungsoo's number.

"Hyung, howcome you never answer my phone calls anymore? You always did. I would wait for two rings and you would greet me happily."

"Why did you stop calling?" Jongin whispered as his eyes watered.

"Why did you stop answering my phone calls?"

"You only stay silent, but then you were always a quiet person, but you would always be so talkative with me. What happened?"

Jongin sighed as he went to the bathroom and looked at his reflection. His eyes had dark circles underneath. He was dangerously skinny. He sighed and walked towards Kyungsoo's room.

.*.*.*.*.*.

He always slept on the right side, it was his and Kyungsoo's deal. Kyungsoo would always sleep on the left side since it was near the wall and if Kyungsoo was on the right side he would always fall off the bed.

"Good night hyung, I love you." Jongin mumbled as he stared at the white pillow Kyungsoo always rested his head on.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jongin sighed as he was woken up by the city cars outside that were creating a nusiance.

He took out his phone and dialed the same exact number.

"Hey, I-I know you're not going to say anything. But, did I do something wrong?"

"I always have nightmares now, ever since that day. I miss you, you were always next to me when I had scary dreams. You would always chuckle and hug me and tell me everything is alright."

"I promise, I won't do anything bad anymore. I won't go drinking anymore. You always asked me to stop, but I never listened. I'm sorry." Jongin sobbed as he hung up and hugged himself imagining Kyungsoo's warmth around him.

He opened up the bedside's drawer to see a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

'I know this is bad for me, but it just hurts too much.'

Jongin took a cigarette and used the lighter. He used his shaking hand and hung the cigarette between his lips and inhaled the smoke and exhaled. He walked out the room and out the apartment up to the roof.

As he arrived at the roof the took the cigarette out his mouth and dialed Kyungsoo's number.

"You promised me you wouldn't leave me."

"You said we would always be together." Jongin sobbed as he looked over the roof's ledge.

"I should've been the one that got hit, not you. I'm so sorry, hyung."

Jongin threw the cigarette and stepped onto the ledge.

"Please answer and make the pain go away."

"I'm going insane without you."

"Answer me, I love you."

No answer

"I'm sorry hyung. It hurts too much, I want to die." Jongin mumbled as he hung up and slipped his phone in his pocket.

Jongin looked down as tears blurred his vision, then he lifted one foot into the air as he plummeted down.

He didn't hear anything else but the horrified screams of people as everything went black.

.*.*.*.*.*.

Jongin woke up in a white room that had bright lights surrounding him. As he looked around he felt his head was on something. He looked up and saw a familiar face.

"I missed you so much." Jongin cried.

"I missed you so much too, Jongin. I love you."

"I-I love you too hyung." Jongin cried as he sat up and hugged the person so dear to him.