The Kiss

kissing in the moonlight

It been three years since our first meeting, i still remember it clearly it was kind of funny how we meet. But that was a special time to me it was the time my life changed completely. 

I was a simple girl, really shy and don't have friends, i was just focusing in one thing: studying. To reach the place i was in now and here i am working in the biggest company here in china, living in the appartment i was dreaming of and having the coolest car that every teenager dream of. Yeah i have all of that but i always feel empty, i always think that something messing in my life or rather someone, not friends but someone who can make me feel that kind of love that every couple feel, i want to have an experience like those romantic films. I always get jealous while watching it. I'm not ugly i think, people around me say i'm pretty but the problem is me, mum said that i always had that cold and strict aura around me that makes no one able to joke or even smile or laugh in my presence. 

But that all change when i meet my source of happiness my boyfriend kris. He changed all of that and he support me in every way. I began to smile alot and open up to the people around me, i feel really happy about it. I don't know what happen but it's like he have magic or something that make me change completely, maybe his charm or the way he treat me like i'm something precious or maybe the love that i see in his eyes everytime he's looking at me. he makes me discover alot of thing in me that i never knew about it.

Today was our three years anniversery we will celebrate it toghether just the two of us, i want to make it really simple just the two of us enjoying a romantic dinner in our house and i prepared everything he like to eat. The clock now show that it was 6pm two hours before kris would come and i should prepare myself. I take a shower and dress myself in a white summer dress, did my hair in a messy bun then i put a little of make up i just want to keep it simple cause he like it ;) 

The dress the dress 
 

I check myself in the mirror and smile to my self i think i look ....hmm... what to say .. presentable honestly sometimes i just feel insecure infront of kris even when he keep prising me cause he's just too cool and too handsome to be real. Suddenly my phone vibrate i took it and i saw a message.
                                 from kris : 
                         Hey love i miss you i will be there soon love ya.

 

I smile as i reply to him to tell him that i'm waiting, i glance at the clock it's 7:30 pm i should make the final touch before he come.

After making sure that everything is good i went in front of the dinning table and wait for the door to be open. "he will be here soon ah i'm so excited" i thought to myself. 8:05 pm the door open.

Kris pov 

I walk in the house as i called for my baby but i hear nothing i switch the light on and here i saw the red petals in the floor guiding me to the dinning room i smile as i keep walking and here when i saw the most beautifull girl in my life looking shy at me while smiling 
**babe** i called as i walk to her that's when i notice the beautiful sight behind her.
**Happy anniversary babe do you like it** she said while looking at me nervously i look at her and i can't stop grinning i held her hand and kiss her forhead while looking down at her
 ** Happy anniversary babe i love it it's so beautiful but not much as you ** she blush and look down  
i just keep looking at here i just can't keep my eyes off her especially in that dress she look like an angel.
**Don't you want to eat or you'll keep staring like that ** she spoke, i chukle as i reply** i can keep looking at you all night long but i'm really starving now ** she smile and say as i guide her to the table**then sit let's eat i prepare your favorite**

The dinner table ;p imagine the dinner table :p
 

And that how the dinner go smiling and talking about everything. After finishing we headed to the rooftop and that's the best part of the night the sky was beautiful with all the starts and  the moon that was shinning bright .we brought two blanket and a bottle of the best wine, that how every weekend pass just me and kris and the moon but tonight was different tonight was so special cause it's our anniversary.
Kris sat down on one of the blanket and drop the other over us as i sit between his legs, he hug me closer to him from behind as i lean my head on his chest.We sit like that in a comfortable silent enjoying each other company and the night breeze. 

Suddenly kris called me **hayley **. that's her name. 

**hmm** i reply as i close my eyes and enjoy the warmth of his body 
**do you remenber the first time we meet? **
i chuckle as i remember ** yeah i was in front of the mall in my car and suddenly i feel something crached from behind and i got scared **
**yeah it was my car i was in the phone arguing with my mum **
**and then you got out and keep saying sorry** 
** and that's when i saw the most beautifull girl in my life with your long hair **
**and then you asked about my phone number, you said that you'll repair the car i said it's ok but you insisted it was just an excuse to get my number right??**
**no i really want to apologize
** i broke the embrace as i spine around to face him 
**you're a liar **
**i am not
**
i look  directly in his eyes **yes you are **
**ok ok i admit i was completely by the beauty in front of me but you give it to me easly too because i'm really handsome**
**i-i didn't do that you insisted
** you said as you blushed 
**really then why are you blushing all of a sudden** 
you stuck your tongue at him as he laughed at your red cheeks you glared at him and pout as he stop laughing, he grab your hand and say **but really it was the most amazing accident that happen to me if it wasn't for that i wouldn't be able to meet you and be that happy you really changed my life to the best i love you hayley**
**i love you too soo much kris
**you say and put your hand in his cheek caressing softly while lookinng at his eyes, you blush and bet your lips kris was always like that showering you with love and the word that makes your heart beat fast. he smile at you and run his hand softly in your cheek as he lean in and kiss your lips slowly with so much love. You close your eyes and enjoy the kiss but you open them wide when you feel something cold in your hand when kris grab it, you broke the kiss and look down at your hand as you see the diamand ring
, you couldn't beleive what you saw you feel your eyes getting wattery as he spoke 
** it been 3 years since we are toghether those three years were the most beautifull years in my life i learn alot about you that makes me more attached to you and love you more everyday you were everything i was looking for in a girl you were my dream you support me in every way i know maybe you won't beleive me but you're the girl i want to live with the rest of my life i love you hayley will you marry me ?** when he finish you were crying you feel like the world stop around you as you smile and nod your head while saying yes and you kiss him again with so much love and happiness under the moonlight.

Author's monologue : Hey sorry if it's not what you keep waiting for but i really tried and sorry about the mistakes subscribe if you like it .Thank you and bye