Nicest Thing - DaeJae

Collection of Brain Vomit - BAP Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“All I know is that, you’re so nice.” That’s how Youngjae had started the conversation, that one day, oh so many nights ago. Since then, several attempts had been tried.

Words: 30

 

“You’re the nicest thing, I’ve seen.” Daehyun had taken his hand in response, squeezed it for a few seconds, his thumb grazing over the back of Youngjae’s hand. With that he had stood up, dipped his head slightly and left Youngjae on the barstool in the kitchen, with his knee resting against the cooking island. He heaved a sigh, this was a lot harder than he had expected.
He twirled the last bit of sweetened coffee around in the bottom of his cup before he emptied it into his throat. The coffee had long gone cold.

Words: 96

 

Curled up in their respective bed sheets, Youngjae glanced at the screen on his phone. 00:14. He turned off the light and to his back. A small cone of light shone from Daehyun’s bed, followed by a snore. He got a notification. A text or something. Youngjae picked up his phone. He unlocked it and opened a new text. “I wish that we could give it a go. See if we could be – something <3” He whispered to himself as his fingers tapped over the screen. The phone on the other side of the room lit up again. This time Youngjae knew what it was.

Words: 106

 

“Oppa! Oppa!” Youngjae lowered his head as he swallowed a rumble in his throat. “Oppa-nim” He clenched his fists inside his jacket. “Oppa-nim, can you please sign this for me?” A petite and beautiful girl asked Daehyun, with a light tug to his sleeve.
“Of course,” Daehyun offered one of those smiles that sent everyone weak in their knees, even Youngjae.
I wish I was your favorite girl. Youngjae thought. He widened his eyes and hit his head, forgetting his hands were fisted. Groaning in pain he clutched his temples. A brief glance at Daehyun showed him, he was completely ignored. Not even being a girl can get your attention. He thought and stuffed his hands into his pockets

Words: 119

 

“I like it when you smile.” Youngjae looked at his boyfriend over the edge of his glass. He lowered the said item and offered him a genuine smile. “In fact, it’s my favorite kind of smile.” Daehyun continued and placed his elbows on the kitchen counter where he was enjoying his glass of juice.

Words: 54

 

Holding up two different shirts in front of him, Youngjae heaved a sigh. He puffed his cheeks and held them up in front of his torso so he could see them in the mirror.
“Why are you so grumpy?” Daehyun asked from the bed where he was laying with his nose grazing along the lines of a book he wasn’t reading. He was merely checking how close he could come and still read.
“I don’t know which shirt to wear.” Youngjae grumbled. He continued to change the shirts, holding them up in front of himself. Daehyun stood behind him in no time, his hands having already snapped the hangers out of Youngjae’s hands.
“There,” he whispered and rested his chin on the other’s shoulder, his hands playing with the hem of his shirt. “For you to look good, Yeobo…” he spoke lowly as his hands travelled up to rest by the hem of his pants instead. His fingertips grazed over Youngjae’s flawless skin on his hips.
“…You just have to wear yourself. Because whatever you wear, is my favorite kind of style.”

Words: 182

 

Ignore call.

Ignore call.

Dismiss.

Ignore call.

Dismiss

Dismiss

Game over.

“Holy hell Daehyun, stop ing calling me!” Youngjae growled at his phone as he turned it off.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter