Best Present

Best Present

“How do you confess to a person you love?”

 

“I’ll give her a teddy bear” was Myungsoo’s reply, just that the one he loves is actually a ‘he’.

 

Lee Sungjong, that is.

 

Valentines is just around the corner, and Myungsoo has been thinking of the best gift for Sungjong. Something cute… he mumbled. …just like him. And he knew that a teddy bear would be great.

“Do you like teddy bears?” Myungsoo confronted the younger as he knew that knowing the answer from the boy himself will give him the solution.

“If you meant for punching and thinking of it as Sunggyu hyung, well yes, I like teddy bears.” And with that Myungsoo frowned. This is going to be hard.

 

So Myungsoo continued to bury himself in his laptop and look for suggestions for Valentine gifts.

Chocolates… no.

Roses… no.

no. wait what?

He closed his laptop and sighed. I should just give up.

 

Myungsoo’s morning was welcomed by the birds and the bright ray of the sun accompanies by the soothing voice of the younger.

 

“Myungsoo hyung…”

“Sungjong…” he smiled, half-awake, half-asleep.

“Hyung, cut the off and wake up. Woohyun is talking about some downstairs” and the next thing he knew, Sungjong was dragging him while he was still in his pajamas.

 

“Ugh, my beauty sleep is ruined”, trailed Sungyeol’s voice.

“This better be good or I will slit your throat, Nam.” came Hoya’s threat.

 

And that’s when Woohyun grins and ended up with the most stupid idea that anyone could think of: A Valentine exchange gift.

 

Sunggyu picked Sungyeol, while Woohyun picked Sunggyu, which he kind of manipulated the draw. Dongwoo got Hoya and Hoya had picked Woohyun, the reason why he cursed for a good 10 minutes. Sungyeol picked their manager and asked why Woohyun had to add him to which the male just shrugged.

 

But what’s fascinating is that Myungsoo had picked Sungjong, and apparently, the other picked him too.

 

“Hey hyung”

“Yes?”

“What’s your gift for Hoya?”

Myungsoo was indeed troubled. He thought he wouldn’t have to worry about giving Sungjong a valentine gift because of Woohyun’s ty plan but when he got Sungjong’s name in the draw, he felt his world sinking down in his own feet. I have to please Sungjong, I have to please him with my gift. Please just ma—

“Just flowers”

“Just. Flowers?”

“I meant fake roses actually”

Dongwoo plastered a grin on his face while the other male gave a questioning look to him.

“Fake roses do not wither, just like my love for him” and Myungsoo had to roll his eyes to how greasy this man have become.

“Dude, stop being so close with Nam, seriously”

“What’s your gift to Sungjong though?”

He sighed. Oh dear…

“I still don’t know”

“Give him something that best describes him”

Cute… he thought. Oh, and a gift that is not teddy bear… he added. What do I do?

 

February 14.

Oh yes, the smell of hearts and flowers lingering the streets as Myungsoo finds a gift for his male. He was happy, but at the same time worried. What if Sungjong doesn’t like this? Even though the weather is freezingly cold, the visual’s hand was warm and sweating. Oh God…

 

The night passed by easily and everyone were in the living room except for one member.

 

“What the actual is he doing in there?”

“Probably touching himself of just sleeping”

 

Sungjong was frustrated as hell. Myungsoo had obviously chosen him, explaining why he still haven’t received his gift yet. So he decided to check on Myungsoo.

 

Myungsoo heard the door slowly open and he knew a that a member is here to intrigue him about not mingling with the group. Probably Sunggyu or Sungyeol.

 

“Get the out, Im tired”

“Well, that’s a nice thing to say”

He froze.

“Sungjong…”

“Yeah, save your apologies and greetings later. I’ll leave your present right here and I’ll go”

But before the younger could go anywhere, Myungsoo grabbed his arm.

 

“I have a present for you, actually” so he handed Sungjong the box. Sungjong looked at it confusedly and opened it.

“Happy Valentines Day” he mumbled, almost inaudible for the both of them to hear.

 

As soon as he raised his head, he saw Sungjong staring at the gift blankly. , , …

 

“I gave you a ing lens for your camera and you gave me a rilakkuma costume for Valentines Day?”

 

Holy , he’s mad.

“Look, I tried to find you a great gift and all I could think of are cute things and I saw this and —ugh, I’m sorry. Im a hopeless romantic unlike Woohyun but ple—“

 

He was cut off by the sweet feeling of Sungjong’s lips on his.

The kiss was long and passionate, and he groaned when the younger slipped his tongue inside the older’s tongue. Myungsoo could obviously feel Sungjong’s hardness in his pants, and he bet Sungjong can feel his too.

 

“I don’t like greasy and , actually” the younger said as soon as they broke off the kiss.

“So you’re saying you like me?”

“Not actually implying that but, maybe I do”

 

Myungsoo was flushed, panting, sweating and speechless. He did not expect any of this to happen. Sungjong’s confession, their passionate make-out… The tent in his pants is not helping at all. He’s aroused as and it was all because of Sungjong’s sinful lips.

 

“You know what?”

“Mhm”

“I like you too” and he pinned the boy on the wall and he closed the distance between them, foreheads touching each other while breathing almost each other’s air.

“And right now, I want to give you another present.”

“What exactly is that?”

 

And that’s how they ended up making love, slow and deep, in this cold and chilly eve of Valentines.