Chapter 1

Unheard Melody: Listen Carefully
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we present to you, Lee Junghwan!" Sandeul could hear the crowd and he felt nervous. He took a deep breath and slowly played the piano. He understands piano very well and he really wanted to be a pianist just like his father. Ever since his father died a few years past, Sandeul can't help but dream big because his father was the one that taught him how to play the piano since he was seven years old.

Sandeul heard the doorknob turned and he stopped playing, turning his head to the door. Of course, Sandeul was imagining the crowds and the stage and him, being a famous pianist. He had always been imagining. "Junghwan~ There you are." Baro spoke. Baro, also known as, Sunwoo, the leader of a gang in the school. People, more specifically, girls, admire him and s very much and Sandeul couldn't understand why. Because Baro, his hair was dyed pink, Shinwoo had long hair, Jinyoung with maroon hair and to Sandeul, Gongchan is the most normal among all of them but sometimes, he acts like a jerk when it comes to relationship. Cut the chase, he's kind of a player.

Sandeul sighed and asked, "What do you want?"

"Whoa. Someone's not in a good mood." Shinwoo put up his hand to his chest as if he was offended then chuckled.

Gongchan sat beside Sandeul and put an arm across Sandeul's shoulder, "We really need your help."

Sandeul shot a glare at Gongchan, "What now, Chanshik?" 

Baro came closer to Sandeul and leaned over, helping Sandeul adjusting his galsses and said, "2 periods after this we have our Calculus class, right? Can you do all our homeworks? Thanks." Baro ruffled Sandeul's hair before shoving him their Calculus books. Sandeul has always been the main target by the boys when it comes to homeworks since he's the smart kid in school. 

"I won't do it for you guys anymore." Sandeul muttered out and that stopped Baro's pace.

"What?" Baro turned around and the others were surrounding Sandeul. Jinyoung smirked and pulled Sandeul's hair roughly. Sandeul winced in pain but that won't stop them. Sandeul regret that he said that though but it was too late to take back what he had said. "Pretty boy is not gonna help us?"

"J-Jinyoung.. Let go of my hair. I-It hurts" Sandeul's eyes were teary. Jinyoung chuckled and instead of letting it go, he pulled even harder and Sandeul screamed.

"Shhh.. If you didn't make a stupid move like that, this won't happen, will it?" Shinwoo cupped Sandeul's cheeks, "So, is Junghwan gonna help his classmates?" Slowly, Sandeul nods his head and finally Jinyoung let go of his hair. 

Baro was already standing by the door of the music room and smirked, "Happy studying, Junghwan. I hope

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter