Chapter 2

Prank Gone Bad

Jessica

I opened the door slightly to peek inside the room and found the person im looking for on his back while talking to someone on the phone.

Right now im at oppa's office with some lunch the I prepared since its almost lunchtime.

Its been 3 days since that day he pranked me and ever since then, I've been thinking many ways on how to get him back.

I thought about alot of things for a while before coming to a conclution on how im gonna get him back.

I opened the door all the way and he turn around and smiled when he saw me, he must have heard the door opened.

I smiled back thinking about my plan and exactly how it will go, so far everything is going great.

Quickly I heard him say bye to the person he's talking to as I reach near his desk with the lunch I made.

"Surpise,"

"Woah, babe you came on the right time, I've been doing work all these time and needed a break to relax so thank god you came,"

I placed the lunch box on his desk and he pulled to sit on his lap. His arms encircled around my waist holding me tightly.

He looked at me and smiled, I did too and move a bit to prepare the lunch but he held me back.

I give him a confused face and he just replied by placing his head agains't my chest with his eyes closed.

"Lets stay like this for a couple of minutes please, I've been really exhausted, huh babe,"

I signed and just let him be while placing my hand up to his hair carrassing it gently.

Now I starting to feel for my husband again, he always work so hard and he's barely getting enough rest lately, its making me think that why i am even doing this prank to get him? I mean he already has alot of things to worry about and I want to add to that?

Whats wrong with you jessica? Get your mind together, you must not pity him he brought this to himself.

I shook my head couple of times trying to keep my mind straight and continued my plan.

Couple of minutes have passed with us in that same position before I decided to stop it.

"Hm..oppa the food is getting cold,"

"Hmm.."

He slowly lift his head off my chest and opened his eyes.

I don't know what happened or what came to him but suddenly he raised up and kissed me on my lips.

My eyes got wilder suprised by his movement but soon respond back.

My arms went around his neck to pull him closer as the kiss got deeper and deeper.

I can feel his hot tongue sweeping across my lips and I opened my mouth for him.

Our tongue dancing around each other and I can feel myself getting aroused.

My hands moved down towards his tie, trying to take it off but then.

*Knock Knock*

"Mr.Kim here are the files that you ask for..."

That voice that out as me and oppa quickly pull apart from each other with our face all red and hot.

We looked at the doorway and it was oppa assisstant with her eyes wide open like she just seen a ghost.

My flustered hand nervously trying to fix his tie back the way it was.

This is akward and embarrassing.

"I came on the wrong time, I'll just comeback later,"

Her voice was so fast that I can barely understand it and it a matter a seconds she was out the door.

"Aish that was really embarrassing,"

"Totally embarrassing oppa,"

"Babe next time you should control yourself,"

"B-Bo? control myself? Yah your the one who started it,"

"I just want to give you a simple kiss and you gotta made it so deep,"

"Ah? Im going crazy right now, simple kiss? doesn't even want to stop and you kept moving your tongue,"

"I didn't do such thing, and you kept pulling me closer so I can't stop it,"

I smacked his shoulder and he just laugh at me.

I then started to prepare the lunch, I tried to get one of the chair to sit beside him but he insisted on me sitting on his lap so I just ended up feeding him the lunch while sitting there on his lap.

"Say ahh,"

He did so like a kid and I feed him the rice and some kimchi stew.

"Is it delicious?"

He just nodded and I smiled then continue to feed him.

Finally we finished eating lunch and I also finished cleaning up.

"See you later oppa, your lunch is almost over,"

"Hmm..see you later babe, thank you for the lunch, it was delicious,"

He walked with me and stopped at the doorway.

I tiptioed and gave him a peck on his lips.

"Bye oppa,"

This should be enough to not make him think of anything suspicious right, I thought to myself.

Everything is going according to plan.

I bid goodbye and went out the office going straightly to the parking lot where the driver was already waiting for me.

I got on the car and took my phone out to call someone.

It rang a couple of times before she picked up.

"Oh unnie?"

"Oh krys, what are you doing now?"

"Now? nothing actually, wae?"

"Im planning to prepare some special dinner for hyunjoong, can you help me?"

"Dinner? for hyunjoong-oppa? why do you need some help on that, its just dinner,"

"Yah I told you its special dinner, so pali and help me,"

"Arraso arraso,"

"Kumawo,ok I'll come and pick you up, see you later"

 

 


My apologies for not updating this fic for so long but here i am back!!!

Hope you liked this chapter XDD