Chapter 1

Prank Gone Bad

Jessica

I shut my eyes as tightly as I could while burying my face into oppa's chest.

"Is it gone?"I asked silently.

Oppa mumbled an Hmm and I let my eyes open again to peek at the T.V and just in time it shows the girls head got cut off.

"Kyaaaa,"I screamed then buried my face back into his chest, I knew it that was coming still I felt so scared.

I heard him laugh a bit while securing his arms around me. I raised my one of my free hand and smacked him, he always does this.

It was another saturday night of horror for me, lying here on the couch with my husband while watching a scary which I hated the most.

I don't know if it amuses him or something to see me so scared but he always makes me watch a scary movie with him every saturday night. He knows I get scared easily by those kind of stuff and yet he still makes me do it.

One time I refuses to watch scary movies with him and so he begged me saying that it was the only thing he enjoys to do every weekend and more and more details that left me no choice but to agree with him.

And also its not only the movies that bothered me the most, its these things that he does everytime, like scaring me, doing these prank like closing the lights on and off, hiding somewhere then suddenly appearing to scare me, there was even that time where he scared me while I was cooking then I suddenly hit him with the spatula.

I don't know about him but this is really starting to annoy me, he knows I hate this kind of stuff specially watching movies but I really don't know why he still does it, does he find pleasure on scaring me?

Whatever it is, I hope he stops making do this, I sometimes even have nightmares about it.

I didn't even noticed that the movie already ended which is almost like ending the hell for me.

I quickly pulled away from him and stood up."Im going to take a shower,"I said then made my way upstairs, I always does it after watching, its like helped me refresh from horror that I just watched.

Indeed a shower helped me refreshed. I put on my nightgown and wrapped my hair around a towel before walking out of the bathroom.

I sat on our bed and genly pulled off the towel and started to dry off my hair, I also noticed that there was no sign of oppa yet, is he still downstairs?

With my hair still a bit wet, I walked downstairs to see if he's still watching but when I got there the T.V was already off.

"Oppa?"I called out walking towards the kitchen but still no sign of him, where could he possibly at?

"Hyunjoong, where are you?"I called out more louder this time towards the basement but still no sign of him.

I ran back upstairs to look for my phone, did he go somewhere? He would have told me in advanced if he does.

I dialed his number then sat down on the our bed.

"KYAAA,"I screamed in shock as I suddenly felt a hand grabbed by feet below the bed.

I fell back on the floor with my hands towards my chest to try to calm myself.

I was starting to calm down when I heard a familiar laugh. I opened my eyes and an image of oppa laughing and rolling around the bed with his hands on his stomach.

Only then that it hit me, he did it again and I fell for it AGAIN.

Racing with anger,I stood up abruptly and glare at him,"YAH KIM HYUN JOONG, YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?"

He didn't answer instead , he kept on laughing which made me more angry.

"You think this is fun huh? scaring me likes this?"

He nod and then continue to laugh, this is really fun for him? I can't believe him.

"Really? ok we'll see how fun its gonna be to sleep alone tonight,"I snapped and went over the the bed to get a pillow then head towards the door but in a flash he was staring there at the doorway blocking me.

"NO babe, im sorry I won't laugh anymore ok im really sorry,"He said then try to reach for the pillow but I shove his hand away, and walked towards the bed.

I placed the pillow back and lie down on the bed facing away from his side.

Soon the lights were off and I felt the weight shift  from the other side of the bed, he must have lay down too already.

I felt his hand sneaked their way on my waist but I shoved it away. His hands went back to my waist but this time pulling me towards him and I can feel his breathing through my neck.

I tried to take his hands off but he just held it tightly.

"Im really sorry babe, I won't do it again, please don't be mad,"I heard him plead silently.

I let out a sign and turn my body to his side."Fine,"I replied and lay my head into his chest.

I felt him smile as he quickly wrapped his arm around me that always makes me feel secured and protected.

I let my eyes fall shut, relaxing to his embrace, now he might have think that his is over but not this time, I will get him back for this so he can look forward to it.

 

 


Hi guysss sorry it took so long for me to update this story, just been busy latelyy!! Hope you enjoyed!!! xD