Myungsoo POV

Stuttering Love

hey there! this is Myungsoo POV.

try to listen Blue - Best In Me, while reading this story coz this part inspired by this song!

happy reading! (sorry for bad grammar -.-")

****

MYUNGSOO POV

From the moment I met you, I just knew you'd be mine
You touched my hand and I knew that this was gonna be our time

                There. I saw him. Beautiful face, beautiful eyes, beautiful smile, everything is beautiful. Simple, but breathtaking. I wasn’t even listening what the principal or Dongwoon said. I didn’t care.

                “What are you looking at Myung?” Dongwoon asked.

                “An angel. My angel.”

****

                Months passed, and I still watching my angel from afar. I really want to said ‘hello’ and asked his name. But I couldn’t. I’m afraid if I got closer to him, I’ll be his forever fanboy, not his boyfriend.

                “Hey babe.” Someone said. I tilted my head and saw Yoseob hyung.

                “Hey..” Dongwoon said and pulled Yoseob hyung to sat beside him.

                “What’s wrong with you Myung?” he asked.

                “He just does his hobby, watching his angel from afar.” Dongwoon replied with a chuckle. I let out a sigh.

                “I really want to know his name hyung. Can you do that to me?” I asked with aegyo. Yoseob hyung is a humble person, he could do this task.

                “Mm.. Who is he?” I pointed at him. “There, the one with white sweater.”

                “Mwoh?! You like my Jongie?”

                “Your what?”    

                “My Jongie! He is my best friend!” Instantly, I can see flowers blossom.

****

                I thought Yoseob hyung would help me getting closer to him. But I was wrong. He didn’t even let me come closer to him. He wanted me to acts calm and cold like always when I near my angel. I was curious, what was his plan exactly.

                “I’ve a good news for you!” he said when the three of us walking out from the cinema.

                “What?” I said. Yoseob hyung let out a giggle. The annoying one.

                “My Jongie, has a crush on you!” the annoying giggle turned out to be an angelic one in my ears.

                “Really?!” when he nodded, I jumping and screaming, I stopped when Dongwoon pulled my wrist and said,

                “Calm down! Everyone’s looking at us.” Suddenly I became aware of everyone’s stare at me. I quickly bowed while saying ‘sorry’. After that, I looked back at Yoseob hyung.

                “So now I can say ‘hello’ to him right?”

                “No no no!” Yoseob hyung shook his finger. Dongwoon and I looked at Yoseob hyung, confused.

                “Why?!”

                “I want Jongie is the one that confess, not you.” Yoseob hyung said with a smirk.

                Oh.. okay..

I don't ever wanna lose this feeling
I don't wanna spend a moment apart

 

****

                I wiped the sweat on my forehead. My P.E class was already done. When we near the changing room, Yoseob hyung ran toward me and Dongwoon. Is he skipping class? He gave Dongwoon a kiss on the cheek.

                “Quickly get in, he is in your locker.” I quickly get in the room followed by my classmates. I decided to wait my classmates changed their clothes.

--

                Oh, I didn’t mean to make him surprised and injured his fingers. I think my brain wasn’t working, cause how in the world I saw someone so beautiful when crying? Not even me or actors out there.

                Aw. Look at his shocked face when I wiped his tears away! Cute~! Oh okay, stop it! Don’t be a fanboy right now. Put your calm mask dude.

                But his hand is so soft~!! Kyaaaaaa!

                Okay, stop it.

--

                ! I was almost kissed his fingers, but he kicked me right on the eye! For goodness sake it’s my precious eye!

                “I.. I’m sorry!” he said while running to me and grab my hand. “Let me he-help you.” When I fully stood up in front of him, my eye didn’t hurt anymore. Our eyes met, and I swore his eyes so beautiful. Kyaaaaaaaaa! I must restrain myself before I lost control.

                “It’s okay Sungjong.” I said with a smile. A blush make its way to his cheeks. Oh how I love something cute!

'Cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side and that's why I love you

 

****

                “Hahahahahahahahaa!” Dongwoon laughed so hard that made a few girls took out their phones and snapped pictures of The Godly Face laughing. It’s so rare. “Your.. your face looks so.. funny!” he said between his laughs.

                “Shut up!” I said annoyed. “This is a masterpiece you know?”

                “Masterpiece my .” Dongwoon said and then let out a chuckle. I smacked his head, so hard.

                “Ouch! Don’t be so harsh! I’m just kidding man.” He said while rubbed his head.

                “Talk to my hand, I don’t want to talk to you!” I said, raised my hand. He laughed again.

                “Oh gosh! The Ice Prince is mad! Save me!”

--

                “Myung! Help Jongie now. He surrounded by your fans in front of his locker.” Yoseob hyung said. I quickly ran toward his locker and saw him with four girls, screaming.

“Why are you screaming?” I asked. They all turn their head and surprised when they saw me. I narrowed my eyes. “Are you starting a fight?” I asked the girl. The girl gasped and surprisingly hugged Sungjong in a strong hold. Don’t hug my angel!

“O-of course not oppa! I’m a good girl and a good fans of yours!” the girl and her group smiled.

“You can leave now.” I said a cold tone and a cold face. The girls quickly run from there. I smiled and walked until I stood in front of Sungjong who looked down at his feet.

“Sorry about that. They are really crazy you know.” Sungjong only nod, his face starts warming up. His hair look so soft, I want to touch his hair!!

 “You are so cute.” I ruffled his hair. Didn’t expecting this, Sungjong immediately took a step back only to get his head hit the locker so does his right elbow, with a loud bang.

“Do you still afraid of me Sungjong?” I let out a disappointed sigh when Sungjong didn’t answer. I moved and took him into my arms and hugged him.  I caressed his soft hair. “Don’t afraid Jong-ah. I will never hurt you.” I meant it. I let him go and kissed his head, and smiled.

“Now, go to your class okay?” Still in trance state, Sungjong nodded and walked to his next class, leaved me alone. I was grinned like a maniac until I realized something.

                Oh my God!! I was kissed and hugged him!! And-and his hair! So soft! Okay, I can’t feel the ground anymore.

                Am I flying now??

Every day that I'm here with you, I know that it feels right
And I've just got to be near you every day and every night

 

****

                Tomorrow is Valentine’s Day. I wondered, will Sungjong give me a gift or chocolate? Yoseob hyung didn’t give me any news about Sungjong anymore since he said that Sungjong already improved. I didn’t know what was he talked about.

                I was laid on my couch when the bell rang. A maid opened it and let somebody in.

                “Hello there my in-single-state friend!” said Dongwoon. I frowned.

                “What are you doing here?”

                “I want to celebrate your last day as a single!” he said, and showed me a few coke bottles. “Mind to tell me the reason why this ‘the last day as a single’ exist?” I asked.

                “Seobbie said, he dared Sungjong to confess to you on Valentine’s day. And the day is tomorrow my friend!” he said with a grin. I quickly stood up.

                “Are you serious?” when Dongwoon nodded, I jumped and accidentally pushed him and made him fall. His hips made a contact with the table. “Oops! Sorry!” I said still jumped.

                “I think I regret the plan to celebrate with you.” He said while rubbed his hips.

                Finally..

And you know that we belong together, it just had to be you and me

'Cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side and that's why I love you, oh

 

****

                When Dongwoon and I walked in the class, girls and boys already waited for us with their gifts and chocolates. We received it one by one while walking toward our desk. The class was in chaos as more and more girls and boys came and gave their gifts and chocolates.

                “I’m glad Seobbie gave me his chocolate in front of school gates, not in this chaotic room.” He whispered. I just nodded, wondering if Sungjong in the crowd or not. He might got squeezed and hurt.

                When the girls and boys start to took their leave, I noticed Sungjong stood in front of my desk with Yoseob hyung behind him. I smiled at him when I saw a small box in his hands, and his face so red.

“He-here.. for.. for you.” Sungjong put the box on my table.

                I took the box and opened it. The whole class gasped when the fondant came in view. I usually never liked sweets thing, but if it was made by Sungjong, I’d made sure to finished it.

“Thank you-“ I stopped my words when I saw Sungjong ran from the class. “Sungjong!” I shouted and immediately ran to chased him.

                I ran toward the school’s garden, but he was nowhere to be seen. “Sungjong!” I shouted. “Where are you?”

                “Hy-hyung.. I’m here.” Sungjong said. I looked up and surprised when I saw him trembled with fear.

                “Why are you there? Can you climbing down?” I asked. Sungjong shook his head. His eyes start to wet. “Don’t cry!” I panicked. I tried to found a ladder, but there’s none. An idea come to my mind. “Jump Sungjong! I’ll catch you!”

                Sungjong widened his eyes and shook his head.

“Do you trust me Jong-ah?” Sungjong nodded his head. “Then jump. I’ll catch you, I promise.” I said in soft tone. Sungjong looked at me. When I stretched my arms, Sungjong jumped from the tree and landed on top of me. Our eyes met.

                “Didn’t I tell you that I will never hurt you?” I said with a smile. I tried to sat up, make Sungjong sat on my lap. Sungjong held my shirt so he wouldn’t fell backwards. “Do you have a confession for me?” I asked.

                “I..um.. I like.. you hyung..” Sungjong shook his head. “No no. I.. Love.. you.. hyung.” Sungjong said while looked at his hands instead of my eyes. I cupped his cheeks, lifted his head, and smiled. Oh my! I touch his face!

                “Good to know, cause I love you too.” Sungjong’s jaw dropped. “Since..when?”

                “From the first time I saw you in the hallroom.” I said, proud of myself.

And you know that we belong together, it just had to be you and me

 

                “Well Lee Sungjong, will you be my boyfriend?” I asked, afraid my fanboy habbit would returned soon. Sungjong’s eyes start to wet again, but this time came along with a smile. He nodded his head.

                “Yes, I will hyung.” I smiled and leaned closer to him, kissed him slowly. When I pulled apart, I put my forehead against him. Oh my! I kissed him! So soft!!

                “I’m glad I can have you now. Thanks to Yoseob hyung and Dongwoon.” I said, tried to calm. Sungjong blinked his eyes twice. “What? Why?”

                “Because I want you to have a boyfriend like I do Jongie.” Yoseob hyung answered as he walked to where the we sat with Dongwoon right beside him. He brought the fondant with him, while Dongwoon brought a spoon. Sungjong tried to lift himself from my lap, but I didn’t let him, and wrapped my hands around him. His face flushed again.

                “Are you embarrassed Jongie?” Yoseob hyung teased. He and Dongwoon sat next to us. Sungjong pouted, cause the awkward position and Yoseob hyung’s tease. “What are you doing here hyung?”

                “Why? I can go everywhere I want with my boyfriend.” Dongwoon said. Sungjong frowned. “Are you two dating now?” Sungjong asked.

                “Yes, from last year.” Yoseob hyung said.

                “What?! Why you never told me hyung?!” Sungjong asked. “Cause he wants it to be a surprise.” Dongwoon answered.

                “Now eat this fondant before I eat it.” Yoseob hyung said, shoved the fondant to Sungjong’s hands. Dongwoon gave him the spoon. “I’m going to eat Yoseob’s chocolate.” He said with a smile.

                “Aaaahh~” I opened my mouth. Sungjong smiled and fed me the fondant. I think I could get used to sweets things.

 

 

 

                Oh my God! This is so delicious! But his lips are more delicious tough.

****

'Cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side

'Cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side and that's why I love you

Baby, 'cause you bring out the best in me, like no one else can do
That's why I'm by your side and that's why I love you